Yu-Gi-Oh! The Movie RP: Reign of Paradox [Advanced][PG-16][Started][Accepting via PM]

Carly looked around and thought. Then, she said, "We're at Paradox's base, I'm guessing. And do you want to go first? I would like to, but its up to you. And what happened? You lost an arm...to what? Nevermind, you can answer me that later. This duel is commencing."

She readied her duel disk, and her eyes turned black with blue irises. Carly smiled and said, "Ready when you are."

• Replies 506
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"Bu-bu-buh...wuh-wuh-wuh...Zuh-zu-xuh...?!" Jaden could only stammer at the speed Princess Judai was prepared. In any case, he quickly got his duel disk on, activated and drew 5 cards after his deck was auto-shuffled.

"Right! I'll begin my turn by summoning my Elemental hero Sparkman! Next I activate double summon, and summon elemental hero Avian!"

Both heroes nodded, laughed and shook hands as they appeared on the field.

Hey, Avi! Long time no see! How's Mrs Burstinatrix?

Eh. Not happy since Bubbleman came to stay,. I swear he's a Usurper...

Jaden had an anime sweat drop appear on the back of his head.

"YOU TWO! stop talking! I play Mystical Space Typhoon to destroy your face down, and then I attack your monster with Sparkman!"

Sparkman jumped to the card and began to strike.

Judai became even more irritated at Jaden's remarks.

"Enough! I will now begin the process of Summoning the most non-Kawaii monster in my Deck!"

"I Tribute Rescue Cat to Special Summon Sea Koala and Tree Otter!"

Rescue Cat disappeared, and two odd monsters took its place.

One looked like the mix between a koala and an otter, while the other appeared to be a fusion of otter and koala. (1600 DEF) (1200 ATK)

Jaden felt his blood pressure rising as the creature appeared. He prepared for the 'worst'. He also knew one thing which was important.

Maybe I can use this new technique to my advantage...dissing her monsters...And the fact she's a girl...version of me...It might work...but what to do about that thing... he slowly reached for a button on his duel disk. v-E-R-Y S-L-O-L-Y...

While the Mooninites were traveling across Neo Domino in their spaceship, they came to a halt at a frighting visage. "Hey Luma, wasn't that the card that Steve the Martian used?" As they stared at Exodia terrorizing the city in both awe and fear. Luma then lowered the ship to see who had conjured the beast and saw none other then Michael, apparently escaping from something or somewhere. As Exodia dissolved back into its cards Luma and Umbris gave chase to Michael saying "Hey Earthling! Paradox demanded that the C3 base be remained intact in this dimension, stop or we will be forced to take action!"

Michael laughed as a response as he shouted back.

"it matters not, you idiot steves! It's the WROnG C3! In this dimension they're a clothes manufacturer! And if you dare think of stopping me from trying to destroy C3 on my own, you know what's gonna happen! The same thing that happened to these guys!" He shouted as he sped bnack into the continuum.

"Now, I activate Polymerization!"

Sea Koala and Tree Otter started to swirl together, eventually creating a monstrous beast that vaguely resembled a koala and an otter.

"Meet my Koala-Otter Koala!" (2800 ATK)

Judai laughed maniacally as this beast ripped up a nearby tree and started to eat it.

((Now, I'm going to bed.))

((Goodnight.))

"Hey get back here you insolent twerp!" Umbris yelled after Michael as he sped off into the space-time portal. "Oh well, I guess we went through the wrong portal, anyways Michael, do you happen to know the coordinates of the dimension where there are humanoid animals and a large amount of civilians?" "Never you mind Luma, we'll just transport again and see what happens" while dialing random numbers on the computer inside of the spaceship and teleporting through dimensions, with a large pop they crossed dimensions into a particularly odd-looking city with apparently talking aardvarks were conversing about something, one donning glasses, another seemed to be the female of the race. Both Mooninites looked at them with a disgusting look and flew up towards their version of the Moon.

"Oh, well at least this world had one thing right, they kept the Moon intact" what Luma said happened to be true as the Moon's biology seemed to be completely intact. Pleased that they would finally be able to destroy something, the Mooninites began plotting..........

"I think I forgot to mention the second effect of my Dark Goops. They can be treated as continuous spell cards while on the field."

"And what's that supposed to prove?"

"This."

Bakura took out a card. It was the card he obtained right before facing Protheus.

"Prepare yourself! I send my Dark Goops to the graveyard to Special Summon.....Hamon, Lord of Striking Thunder!"

Bakura laughed maniacally as a huge skeletal version of Ra appeared out of the sky.

"Let's see who's stronger! My Sacred Beast or your Earthbound Immortal! Hamon, attack him directly!"

Protheus was caught off guard. The second time I've underestimated somebody....

"Not so fast, I activate Akribis Thantos's effect! When I have a set card on my field, all direct attacks are changed to it instead!"

The two huge beasts attacked each other but before Hamon could make the finishing blow on Thanatos, a huge metal ring appeared on Hamon's neck.

"I activate Ring of Destruction. So I'll destroy your Hamon and we'll both take the damage."

"You can't be serious!"

"Too bad, I am."

Hamon exploded into a million pieces and both Duelists Life Points were decreased to zero.

"The next time we meet, I won't hold back." Protheus said as a portal appeared behind himself. He walked backwards into the portal. Bakura was sad that he couldn't do a fair test with Hamon, but......

He could have survived the attack, and his next card could have given him victory.....Was he in a hurry?

---------------

Protheus then appeared somewhere nearby Jaden and Judai. He already knew of Jaden's strategies, as he has once before killed him in a different dimension different to this one and the main one. But what about the annoying girl who jumped on him as if they were friends and haven't met for a long time? He could see she used Kawaii monsters, just like the fat person who stood with Jaden until the end, Chummy, was it called?

------

Rio was suddenly more confused than he always is.

"You mean....You were kidnapped, Itsu broke off your arm and replaced it, and then you awoke here? And you have no idea who I am despite Itsu saying we're related in some way? And.....You're still here?.....And you didn't know you're on a Space Station?......And your arm broke-.....Wait a sec, I'm starting all over here....."

"No, Seto Kaiba." Kana told to seto, Who was still very surpised.

"Your not in space; A spaceship, Yes but not IN Space. Your in the Void; The space between the Reality of Space and the Time Vortex. This ship fell through a Black hole and somehow blasted into the Void though the Horision Point. Even i get confused here with the whole Lack of Laws of nature here..." Kana Explained; Somehow Making sence from somthing possably inpossable.

OOC: One rep for the person who can tell me were the Time Vortex come's from which show...

"Black Holes are formed when a star explodes and then Gravity keeps pushing on itself, forming a Black Hole. Apprently, when one is sucked into a black hole, the black hole shoots something so far and even faster then galaxite, that it breaks through the walls of the universe, ending up where we are now, The Void."

Rio then became confuzzled.

"I don't know where I learnt that from."

((lolItReallyHasLogicInIt))

((Note that Rio is from the 24th Century, a superly-high-advanced time.))

((Back.))

Sarin walked into a dark, semi-circular room. As he did so, a spotlight illuminated where he stood, and several other spotlights revealed a group of old-looking men and women sitting at desks.

"Council."

"Sarin, you're little project is getting us nowhere." One of the women stated.

"Madame, it is. We are winning this war."

"No, you aren't." A man across the room replied. "Several of our safehouses across the multiverse have been attacked. And we're no closer to finding Paradox's hideout than we were before you recruited those hooligans downstairs!"

"Those 'hooligans' are able to go toe to toe with our enemy. Our agents are trained in observation, reconnaissance, stealth, and self-defense. They don't know how to duel as well as these young men and women!"

"It's a children's card game!" Another man spoke up.

"It's their way of life!" Sarin snapped back.

"Very well then." The man in front of Sarin replied. "Let's see if they are competent enough. Bring in those team leaders you have waiting in the elevator."

Damian heard his que and beckoned Yusei to leave the lift. Regardless of what Yusei said or did, Damian simply stepped out and walked to the conference room.

"Did I hear someone say...card game?" he tried to joke. Serious looks around told him trying to laugh off his current situation wasn't going to work. he might as well be on trial with the mood in the room.

Yugi was still with Sarin as he had not left her side. Inside, the Pharaoh and Yugi were discussing the turn of events.

Black had arrived back at the base, and plopped down. He put his feet up and produced a book from one of the pockets on his coat. HE popped it opened and was soon engrossed in it. Or so it would appear to the rest of the world. He was actually thinking. He always thought while he read, it was easier that way.

"Well...where to begin..." Said Damian, looking for a place to sit. "Firstly I would prefer if you were informal when talking to me...Anyway...As a teenager, I died and was revived during the return of the dark signers. During that time I was stronger and then met Itsu, who at the time was an AKI unit. We made an unbreakable bond - or so I thought. soon after I was restored to normal, and the Dark Signers all fell, we were in a full relationship. Then she was taken by the Arcadia movement and converted into a Prime Unit. Once again i wa forced to join the fight and we fough the movement, eventually winning, albeit I was changed into a MAGI. Then we come to here...Well...She had disappeared recently and I was hoping she was Ok, since i had joined everyone here to save the multiverse from that bastard Paradox. Unfortunately a few hours ago I have discovered she has somehow had her memories erased and is fighting with him. And that's it, unless you want me to be more specific."

Damian was out of breath after the speech.

"Thank you, Mr. Atlas. Of course, we knew this already, but we wanted to hear it from your mouth. It says here that your universe was time-stopped, and you, your ex-wife, and your sister managed to survive and tried to fight Paradox, only to be sucked into different time-vortexes. Describe what happened next, please."

"I'm afraid that Damian isn't exactly in peak condition ever since the incident on the kaibaCorp tower." Sarin butted in. "I found him in the year 498,716,325 BC, wandering the deserts of Primordial Earth. I took him back to HQ before he could've made entire phyla extinct."

"Well, let's review what our intelligence has gathered on what happened to Victoria and Itsu, shall we?" The central man of the Council, who was probably it's leader, continued.

Damian, still standing, looked irritated.

"(Sarin, the reason you didn't remind me about the desert trip was...what, exactly?)" he then turned back to see the council.

"Where do you all get this info anyway? you MAY be a council, but still..."

Meanwhile, in the lift, Jaden finally pressed the button.

"My trap card! Bottomless Trap hole!" A hole appeared in the lift, and the creature was trying to fly, with hilarious results. "This destroys and removes form play your monster! HA!"

((I'll reply quickly, since I'm doing something.))

((And I need to get Dresden to get Rayos in here.))

"We control all of C3, meaning the time-probes that this organization uses to monitor the multiverse can be used to gather intelligence." The woman from before answered.

"Continuing..." The Council head interjected as he pulled up a screen of Victoria Atlas, "...your sister, 'Vicky', is immune to Paradox's time-manipulation abilities because she is a timeline orphan, meaning that her original reality was destroyed when she was sent back 15 years to stop the Arcadia Movement from taking over your home reality. This allowed her to be able to save Damian and Itsu by making contact with them when Paradox stopped time in your home universe."

The screen shifted to show VX.

"Victoria continued through many timelines until she was tricked into going into a time vortex placed in orbit around an alternate Earth. She was mostly destroyed until an evil organization called 'SI:N' found her and fused her with a human woman to make a powerful cyborg."

"The woman, Alexandra 'Xandra' Krutchnikova, a 2nd-generation Russian-American, had discovered two survivors of a recent battle between SI:N and an organization of Duel Monsters called 'Silver Slayers'. These survivors, Clare and Raki, became Xandra's, then VX's, Duel Monster Spirits. Due to the nature of the fusion, the two halves of VX were unable to be in complete control of each other. Eventually, they learned to swap control of their body, similar to Yugi Muto and Atem."

"Xandra uses their body, which can disguise itself as Xandra's old appearance via specialized medical nanobots, outside of comabt, but Vicky takes over if their body is in danger, becoming the pseudo-superhero 'VX'."

The previous statistics page went away to show three new ones: Itsu when she was normal, AKI Unit 24-18-7, and Yuki Fudo.

"Now, let's take a look at Itsu Atlas, nee Solace. Please bring in Mr. Rayos, would you?"

Archived