Yu-Gi-Oh! The Movie RP: Reign of Paradox [Advanced][PG-16][Started][Accepting via PM]

"I'm glad you asked!"

Sarin tossed Kiryu a card preserved in a transparent card sleeve.

"In an alternate reality, RTH-003 I think, it was the Crimson Dragon that fell from grace, and the Earth Signers, the correct translation of your former organization's name, had to fight against the Dark Dragon Signers. Our mutual friend Yusei here wanted to destroy the world, and you helped the Earth Signers defeat the Dragon Signers and rid the world of evil."

The card that Sarin had just tossed Kiryu was a Synchro version of One-Hundred Eye Dragon.

"Unfortunately, I was unable to stop Paradox and Itsu from resurrecting the Dark Dragon Signers and destroying that world, but I was able to save the Synchro replicas of the Dark Synchro Monsters, thanks to that world's version of you."

• Replies 506
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Shinigami slid the card into his deck box "Interesting, thank you." He said with a nod, picking up the Dark Synchro One-Hundred Eye Dragon and slipping it back into his pocket "Is there anything else you need me for?" He asked, "Or anyone you need recruited?" He paused for a moment "Or else, there's the kid, probably younger than Jaden, named Rayos. I think you should send him out on the next mission. Kid's completely amnesiac, but he's got a lot of talent."

Rio seemed shocked and confused. This person, Seto Kaiba, had the same last name as he, Rio Kaiba. He stared at the person again before turning to Itsu.

"Is he related to me?"

-----------

"Now it's my turn again." Bakura said as he drew his card.

"I set a card and a monster and end my turn. Oh, I almost forgot, I sacrifice your Dark One Decrolus for my Dark Sanctuary."

Just then, the Dark One Decrolus was covered in darkness before disappearing.

Protheus simply drew his card.

"Hmmm.....My turn, draw!" He smiled at his cards.

"I flip-summon my monster! Dark One Multicorner!"

The face-down card revealed itself to be like a little demon.

"This card can be treated as two tributes. So I tribute it to Summon Dark One Messenger!"

Another monster, like a dark figure of a human, appeared on Protheus's side as Multicorner disappeared.

"And now, time to feel true wrath, Bakura!"

Bakura just smiled as a spirit only he could see went into Messenger.

"Dark One Messenger, attack his face-down! Oh, and did I forget? It has piercing and isn't affected by any Trap card effect."

However, before the monster could do anything, a spirit came out of it and attacked Protheus. Protheus was confused. But it didn't take long to figure that was Dark Sanctuary's effect.

"Hmmm.....I'll set a card and end my turn."

Bakura smiled just as Protheus said these words.

"Trap Card activate, Destiny Board!"

Bakura's face-down revealed itself and then a board appeared. An object on the board went to the letter 'D' and then a spiritual 'D' appeared above it.

"This card will, one by one, spell Death. And guess what? It's your Death! And now it's my turn, draw!"

Protheus easily guessed the effect of the card. But he has no more space....unless Dark Sanctuary has another effect.....

Protheus LP: 2650

Protheus Hand: 3

Protheus Field: Dark One Messenger, Set Card.

Bakura LP: 4000

Bakura Hand: 0

Bakura Field: Set Monster, Dark Sanctuary, Destiny Board.

Michael looked aorund to see if he could find Paradox. Fortunately there was no sign. He felt annoyed.

"After all that trouble, he's not here to see the greatest achievement I've made..." He started swearing under his breath. "I wonder where Itsu went...?" He thought as he turned around. Michael pedalled faster and began making his way back into the continuum.

I have an idea of a place and time Paradox may just be interested in if I go there...Bike, set course...for Earth! Neo Domino City, C3 HQ, 'present day' He sped up, and headed for a particular hole. At one point he had to swerve because he was too close to 1960's.

Well...Someone put a dent in them... he thought.

((+ rep for first person to PM me with the reference of the last line!))

((I'll explain where the C3 HQ is later.))

Meanwhile, Yusei was talking with Jaden.

"You know, you and Yugi are pretty big names in my time..."

Sarin was contemplating what to do next, until he recieved a summons.

"Senior Agent Sarin, report to the Council Chambers, along with a few of your little pets."

Sarin immediately went looking around for Yugi, Jaden, or Yusei.

"I could guess..." mumbled Jaden. "Yugi was big in my time - he actually caused me to be who I am because of one card..." He whispered into Yusei's ear, looking around. "(...sadly it was one of the biggest pieces of c**p I've ever owned...)" Just as he finished, Winged Kuriboh appeared to him and seemed to be attempting to bite his head off again.

"Kuuur! Riii! Kuurrrr! Riiboh!!!"

Elsewhere in C3HQ, Damian was still looking for this 'Rayos' character. He was very close to giving up.

"Man...and I thought trying to graps the idea of several me's was difficult...This is impossible!!" he shouted toward the sky in an over-dramatic way. he looked harder but felt it would have been easier if Sarin had ACTUALLY TOLD him where Rayos is or what he looked like. he began walking back when he found Jaden and yusei. "Hey! jaden! Yusei!" he shouted.

"Damian? Aren't you supposed to be finding Rayos?"

"jaden, have YOU ever tried finding someone who you only know the name of?"

Damian looked surprised that Sarin hadn't noticed him.

"Er...Sarin, before you go, i have a question...concerning my mission to look back to Itsu's past..."

Outside the location of C3, a time rip appeared, glowing a highly-saturated purple. Out of it came Michael, falling to the ground on his Time-Travelling bike. As he landed, he cackled.

"...I have no idea where this is, but surely it's C3...If not, then at least I'll have doen some damage. Exodia!!!" Michael shouted as he drew 5 cards from his deck, snd threw them in the air. Each was inverted, with a part of Exodia sealed within. "EXODIA! COME FORTH! OBLITERATE THE AREA!!" He commanded.

The 5 cards stayed suspended in the air, and became enshrouded in a black mist. A line of black light shot down onto the floor from each one. A circle of black light then surrounded these, and then a line connected each one to form a pentagram. The Pentagram then flew into the air, and there was a loud groan which could be heard throughout all of space and time. The left arm, then the left leg, then the right arm and leg. Finally came Exodia, the Forbidden One, to this world.

Shinigami looked up at Damian "You said you're looking for Rayos?" He asked quietly, his tone emotionless and dead "Check the main auditorium. You can't miss him, he's around Yugi's age with a gigantic metal gauntlet on his forearm, probably sleeping." He played a few notes on his harmonica "Or at least, he was half an hour ago when I last saw him." He then shook his head by the smallest margin "Why do you need to see the kid anyway?"

((Rayos kinda stands out, if you read his description))

((I haven't...yet))

Damian bowed. His hair flickered a bit as he did, and his smile was the first he'd had all day.

"Arigato! Sarin told me I need his help for my mission...Who are you, anyway?" he asked.

Outside C3, Exodia seemed to have begun changing colour, from his Egyptian brown to pure black. his eyes glowed blood red, and a purple mist enshrouded his fists, which were being prepared for the strike.

"I'm Shinigami, the Death God." He said, shutting his eyes and placing both hands in his pockets, revealing the handle of his gun as he did "Now, go away before he wakes up."

Rayos, meanwhile, was snoring rather loudly from his seat in the leftmost chair in the uppermost row, his Duel Gauntleted arm resting on an armrest with a large dent in it exactly the size and shape of the part of his Gauntlet resting on it, evidently having been dented from the sheer mass of the glove worn by the too-thin kid.

Damian, shocked by the sight of the gun, walked off in a way similar to how yugi walks in the first ever yugioh manga. He hurried along several corridors and passed many duellists and researchers before reaching the double doors to the auditorium. he pusghed them open swiftly, and entered. he looked along all of the seats, row by row, until his eyes focused on the upper left corner where Rayos slept.

Damian rushed up the stairs, tripping over his feet twice (causing several bruises) until he was next to the guy catchign Z's. he put his hand on Rayos' back.

"Erm, hello? Are you rayos? You...WAKE UP!" his shout was amplified by the auditorium.

Outside, Michael repeated his command for Exodia to attack the building. Exodia rose both of his hands, let out the loudest ever battle cry, and then thrust hist fists into the building, demolishing it and anything inside, not to mention alot of the space around it. papers and machinery flew everywhere and much of it came flying down in flames. Michael laughed like kiryu used to.

"AHHAHA! I destroyed C3's headquarters on my own! That'll teach anyone to mess with me!! AHAHAHAAHA! With Exodia, I can rule the space-time continuum!!" But just as he said that, the smoke cleared from the wreckage. He looked forward and realised to his horror, that all the machinery was from the TWENTIETH CENTURY and everyone inside was in fact a dummy or mannequin. The supposed 'C3' building was in fact a giant factory for clothing. Michael's face changed from an evil smirk to a deathly shocked look.

"but...But...this is...where C3 should be..." he said. He looked at the bile's registered commands. It had suffered a malfunction and sent him to the wrong dimension. One where machinery was still being developed and C3 was actually a giant clothes manufacturer; "Coastline Cutting Costs".

Michael gathered the 5 exodia cards as fast as he could and pedalled away before any more harm could be done. Paradox was certainly going to hear about this, and he wasn't gonna be happy.

Rayos rolled out of the chair and onto the floor, still sleeping. A few moments later, he yawned, stretched, and brought he Gauntleted arm down in front of him, the floor cracking visibly and audibly under its weight. He fidgeted a little and rested his head on his other arm, still snoring. "Elemental Knight" He said dreamily "Take the" he snored again, "field."

On the word field, a white armored Warrior appeared hovering above his head, invisible to all who couldn't see Duel Spirits. The Warrior shook his head and plopped down in the chair previously occupied by his partner.

((Something wrong Y-tak? *hides behind Lugia*))

Yugi just followed Sarin and Damian. Yugi was dormant because the Pharaoh was at the reins, for the moment. Of course, that could change lickety-split. They both knew it, even if Yugi was 'sleeping' in the back of their mind.

Black was headed back to the Base. He had been watching Florence, er, Bakura's duel from the shadows, and he laughed at how pathetic it truly was. Bakura, while the only of his 'comrades' he truly liked, was too passive in Dueling. He used that Dark Sanctuary and Destiny Board. Black liked things like Reactors more than passive-aggressive cards.

Yami Bakura then felt Black. Apparently, he didn't know that Bakura had just obtained a card, but it's best not to use it until the time comes.

"My turn, draw!"

Bakura looked at his card.

"I activate Pot of Greed!"

He drew two more cards.

"Now I flip-summon my monster, Dark Goop and activate its effect, Which allows me to Special Summon 2 more Dark Goops from my Deck!"

Three black blob-like things appeared.

"Now I set 2 cards and end my turn."

"...Enough games....Draw."

He looked at his card before looking at Bakura again.

"I summon Nameless Pharaoh! It allows me to change it's name to something else. I change it's name to Earthbound Immortal Addlirgo Szunti!"

He then smiled.

"Apparently, you didn't know something. I activate Summon Draw. It allows me an additional Normal Summon and an Extra Draw at the cost of 1000 Life Points."

He drew his card and then took out a card from his hand.

"Now I summon Divine Dragon Ragnarok!"

A white red-glowing dragon appeared out of nowhere.

"I've been absorbing your power bit by bit. Now I activate Immortal's Awakening!"

Protheus's two monsters then began glowing and then disappeared. An enormous portal then appeared on the ground BEHIND Protheus.

"ARISE AFTER FIFTEEN THOUSAND YEARS OF SLUMBER! MAY THE WORLD ONCE AGAIN FEEL THE WRATH OF A TRUE BEING OF DARKNESS! BRING VENGEANCE ON THOSE WHO SEALED YOU! AWAKEN, THE VERY THIRD DARKNESS TO ENTER THIS WORLD! EARTHBOUND IMMORTAL AKRIBIS THANATOS!"

((Note that this Earthbound doesn't need a Field Spell))

A ridiculously enormous being with the dark figure of a muscled human with no legs and gray lines around him which could inspire fear came out of the portal. It screamed in such a way unheard of before, it literally could be heard across the planet. And for some reason, Protheus was already completely exhausted, breathing hardly.

That took more energy than I last remembered.....

Yami Bakura simply stared at the enormous creature, not in fear, but in confidence.

It seems like I'll finally get my chance.

Rio was getting fed up. Why wouldn't Itsu answer him? He simply turned back to Kaiba and stared for a while. He then turned back to Itsu.

"I said, is this person related to me? You said his name is Seto Kaiba. My name is Rio Kaiba. Is-This-Person-Related-To-Me-Because-We-Have-The-Same-Last-Name?"

OOC: sorry about taking so long. I was writing a Draft for an RP about the olympian gods...

IC: Carly noticed that the man sleeping was Kaiba. Shocked, she instantly wanted to talk to him, since he was a good duelist.

Carly walked over to him, and thought that the only thing was to duel him, and make it an epic duel. Maybe she might win and show her strength. Hopefully.

"Hey...Kaiba, sir? Would you be interested in dueling me?

"OK.....so I'm related to him. In what way? Maybe I'll just ask him that myself."

Rio then turned to Kaiba.

"In what way am I related to you?"

--------

"So, are you going to attack me directly or not?" Bakura declared.

Protheus just smiled.

"Don't think I'm an idiot."

"I was hoping you were."

"Well then, too bad. I end my turn."

Just then, the letter 'E' appeared next to the 'D'.

"My turn, draw." Bakura smiled at his card.

Protheus LP: 2650

Protheus Hand: 0

Protheus Field: Dark One Messenger, Set Card.

Bakura LP: 4000

Bakura Hand: 1

Bakura Field: Dark Goop x3, Dark Sanctuary, Destiny Board, Spirit Message "E"

Kaiba just laughed as he prepared his deck against Carly.

"You honestly think that I would know you?!? I was just kidnapped by that woman over there, had my arm replaced with a prosthetic, and I just woke up in what appears...to be...a space...station..."

Kaiba looked out of a nearby porthole to see a large space hulk drift by.

"Oh."

"My."

"Gawd!"

"WE"RE ON A SPACE STATION!!!"

Jaden, who had only heard the duel invite, was ecstatic to have a chance to win a duel again. He quickly turned around to look at his opponent, and his hairjust suddenly stood on end at the sight of Princess Judai. All the colour drained from his face, as if he'd seen a ghost.

"Y-Y-You're---You're....!!" If there was ever something which could freak him out, it was the sight of a female version of him. Even with these problems, for some reason he still nodded. The Duel was on.

Archived