Guard Penalty. Apparently, Chaos didn't like my joke..

If it changes to Defense' date=' back to Attack, and to Defense again, do I draw another? If so, turbo clowns just got a reason to live.

[/quote']

I was thinking exactly this.

This, Final Attack Orders and loads of position changing things = profit if that is the case.

EDIT: DAMMIT:

You can only draw 1 card from "Guard Penalty's" effect. You draw 1 card the first time the selected monster is changed to Defense Position.

If it changes to Defense' date=' back to Attack, and to Defense again, do I draw another? If so, turbo clowns just got a reason to live.

[/quote']

This, Final Attack Orders and loads of position changing things = profit if that is the case.

You can only draw 1 card from "Guard Penalty's" effect. You draw 1 card the first time the selected monster is changed to Defense Position.

[/quote']

[/quote']

Aww. I was thinking of making a lulzy Deck abusing this T.T

[/quote']

[/quote']

Archived