Bestiari is at 1 while Chaos Sorceror and JD are at 2

Guest Chaos Pudding

Konami is really slow on the uptake and really clumsy with punishments when it comes to ban lists. It (usually) takes forever to fix a perceived problem, the perceived problem probably is over-fixed, and they leave the non-problem bits on the list for a very long time. So I would anticipate JD/CS to remain where they are for a little while, perhaps Limited next list, and Bestiari to be Semi-Limited or Unlimited within the next few lists or so, even though it shouldn't have been touched in the first place.

In short, Konami works in mysterious ways.

My own banlist theory says that CS at 2/3 is good /can't be bothered to explain myself

But yeah, JD should be @1, and Bestiari should probably be... actually, I don't play with GBs enough to really say much on his position =/

But I was about to start using them, because Bestiari Glads which tech 3 Icurus Attack looks pro.

I think they will unban all the cards that are banned, then make a chrystal beast cards that says "If you have a "Chystal Beast" monster in your deck, hand, field, graveyard or removed from play you win the match." then they will ban all the CBs.

Konami is win.

Ban Gyzarus.

Bestiari to 3 ;D

Fix'd

Now that GB's are getting weaker because Vayu Turbo' date=' Lightsworn, Zombies, Chaos Stun, Twilight are taking the meta stage, they'll probably semi-limit it in the next ban list. If not, then we should start a bestiari petition, lol.

[/quote']

Right now Chaos sucks. I think that we should bring back BLS, Chaos @3 and Dimension Fusion. And NO ONE plays EotS FTK. We should definitely unlimit EotS and Makyura.

Derp!

Ban/Limit Gyzarus.

Bestiari to 3 ;D

tshirt-m-gtfo-Green-400.jpg

Ban Cyber End' date=' Cyber Twin, Chimeratech Fortress, Chimeratech Over Dragon.

(well, maybe not Cyber End)

Put Cyber Dragon @3

[/quote']

Agreed.

And Overload to at least 2!

(well' date=' maybe not Cyber End)

[/quote']

oh manjy. I don't want glass to fail. Let them have 1 Gyzarus ;(

Archived