Natural Beast + Natural Palkion = Natural Extrio

Naturials can now run Earth Hex. Lawl

[align=center]No image yet, but they have the effect listed

EARTH/Beast - Fusion - Effect/10/2800/2400

"Natural Beast" + "Natural Palkion"

A Fusion Summon of this card can only be conducted with the above Fusion Material Monsters. While this card is face-up on the field' date=' remove from play 1 card each from your Graveyard and the top of your deck to negate the activation of a [s']Magic[/s]Spell or Trap card and destroy that card

[/align]

Oh look at that, this card is ridiculously cheap in Traditional.

Aside from using Earth Hex to summon this thing easier, its a walking Jinzo+Hourus. How nice.

Discuss

....I just now noticed this.

His name is Ex-Trio.

Meaning hes different from the usual set.

And me thinks this card's image might be remniscent of a Phoenix.

Unless they are saving it for a 4th synchro they should have waited and made it a triple synchro that will negate everything. lol

Earth Hex is the only way this card is seeing play and I can see it being very viable in an assortment of decks. Hell, this could up my old psychic build as Natural Balkion was a viable option in the deck.

Why would you bring this out in traditional when you can otk with cyber twin dragon?

It's also a pain to bring this out even with earth hex not to mention every meta deck right now is playing a crap load of effect monsters capable of dealing with this.

Last but not least, why would you ever want to trade naturia beast + naturia palkion for one of these?

2800 ATK beat stick that can negate both spells and traps with lower costs to your hand, deck, and graveyard then the 2 of them being on the field together. The best way to summon this is Sync for either monster first then Tribute it and Earth Hex to get the Fusion out so you don't have to use Polymerization in your deck. It's still too much to get out a pretty good monster.

Except until you read the requirements to get him on the field. Both synchros require an Earth Tuner and a Earth non-Tuner so your build has to be somewhat specific. I think the only deck besides Naturals that can pull this off consistently is X-Sabers and to a much lesser extent Psychics.

Archived