Card with lots of kinetic energy [DISC: Kinetic Soldier]

Wait does its effect surpass Honest¿?

Given it activates during the Damage Calculation as well

Yes, it does activate during damage calculation.

And just before telling me that my friend beats me 33% of the time with this "lame" card just because my deck sucks, let me tell you that...I run Hopeless.

Yes' date=' it does activate during damage calculation.

And just before telling me that my friend beats me 33% of the time with this "lame" card just because my deck sucks, let me tell you that...I run Hopeless.

[/quote']

ITT: People still think that "Hopeless Dragon" is a good deck.

Manju You Must Know this....

In the situation Im attacking a Light Monster and It gets honested which effect applies first....Honest's or His

That was already answered. Yes, it wins over honest as cards like Honest, Injection Fairy Lily, etc are activated during the Damage Step, before damage calculation. After such cards are played, Damage Calculation begins, and this continuous effect would then increase its attack by 2000 (when fighting a Warrior type of course).

I don't really like it... :? If it were like this, it would be much better.

DARK/Level 3/Warrior

If this card battles with a non-Warrior type monster, decrease this card's ATK by 2000 during damage calculation.

3350/1800

Yay Skill Drain. :?

You would need 3 cards (level limit, soldier, dna surgery) for that combo to work efficiently, and I can't really see any other cards benefiting from monsters being turned into warriors. :?

Archived