If you could change...

Here's a question for everyone;

If you could change the Attribute or Type of any monster in the Yugioh Trading Card game, which monster would it be? What would you change it to? And why?

My choice would be;

Monster: Jinzo

Change: Type - from Machine to Fiend

Reason: The picture of Jinzo shows that he just seems to be more fitfull as a fiend type monster than a machine. He certainly looks like a Fiend, doesn't he?

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hmmm... It's a hard thing to think of

•I'd change the effect of the wicked dreadroot, and make it so that you can normal summon him.

•I'd also change Yata garasu's effect so that you can't use his effect when your opponent has no cards in his/her's hand

Oh you meant the attribute/type oops

I guess its balid, although I thought the reason would have more to do with its playability with other cards.

I suppose I would choose Obelisk, Ra, and probably Slifer (I'll know when slifer is made).

From Divine-Beast/ DIVINE to anything else that fits each one better.

Reason: If they planned on ruining them so badly, at least they should've let some type/attribute support reach them.

My choice would be;

Monster: Jinzo

Change: Type - from Machine to Psychic

Reason: The picture of Jinzo shows that he just seems to be more fitfull as a Psychic type monster than a machine. He certainly looks like a Psychic' date=' doesn't he?

[/quote']

fixed

Here's a question for everyone;

If you could change the Attribute or Type of any monster in the Yugioh Trading Card game' date=' which monster would it be? What would you change it to? And why?

My choice would be;

[b']Monster:[/b] Jinzo

Change: Type - from Machine to Fiend

Reason: The picture of Jinzo shows that he just seems to be more fitfull as a fiend type monster than a machine. He certainly looks like a Fiend, doesn't he?

NO if Jinzo ever had to change its Type the most logical Thing is that he turns out to be a Psychic-Type Monster---->Given that his name is Psycho Shocker Android.

I'd change the entire Morphtronic archetype to LIGHT, since machanical devices require electricity to run and that is commonly associated with LIGHT. This would also give more of them access to Honest. :P

Also, all meta gets changed to DIVINE attribute and Divine-Beast type - for obvious reasons.

Archived