Djinn Disserere of Rituals

I kinda liek it. It now gives your monster immunity against cards liek mirror force and torrential tribute.

Me: I remove Disserere and (insert other dijinn) to summon Demise!

Opponent: Torrential Tribute!

Me: Demise is not affected thanks to Disserere and now you moved your own monsters!

Opponent: FFFFFFFUUUUU-

I wish I was able to play against anime characters who didn't read my card effects too.

I kinda liek it. It now gives your monster immunity against cards liek mirror force and torrential tribute.

Me: I remove Disserere and (insert other dijinn) to summon Demise!

Opponent: Torrential Tribute!

Me: Demise is not affected thanks to Disserere and now you moved your own monsters!

Opponent: FFFFFFFUUUUU-

I wish I was able to play against anime characters who didn't read my card effects too.

I believe that is referred to as the Yugioh World Championship game series.

Way too good of a ritual support card, could potentially start landing some of these ritual monsters on the forbidden list or cause itself to land on that list as well. You could essentially lock out special summons, synchro summon effects, trap cards and/or draw 1 card when it destroys a monster. Does anyone else see something wrong in this picture.

Way too good of a ritual support card' date=' could potentially start landing some of these ritual monsters on the forbidden list or cause itself to land on that list as well. You could essentially lock out special summons, synchro summon effects, trap cards and/or draw 1 card when it destroys a monster. Does anyone else see something wrong in this picture.

[/quote']

-Looks at my Gadget's Fissures, Smashings, Warrior Ladies and Blaze Accelerators-

Nope, enjoy setting all that up.

Way too good of a ritual support card' date=' could potentially start landing some of these ritual monsters on the forbidden list or cause itself to land on that list as well. You could essentially lock out special summons, synchro summon effects, trap cards and/or draw 1 card when it destroys a monster. Does anyone else see something wrong in this picture.

[/quote']

-Looks at my Gadget's Fissures, Smashings, Warrior Ladies and Blaze Accelerators-

Nope, enjoy setting all that up.

Ms. Grace is on the phone for you sir, she says she has something to say about trying to kill her last Tuesday.

Ms. Grace is on the phone for you sir' date=' she says she has something to say about trying to kill her last Tuesday.

[/quote']

-Moves to my secondary Deck-

Triple Warrior Lady, Assailant, Caius, Raisa, Honest and Juju are ready to respond to your call, so's that Grand Mole guy.

>_>;;

But yeah, it is a lot of setup for what is mostly protection, good but not amazing. Rituals are now playable, not broken IMO.

I'm wondering a bit' date=' can you throw in more monsters than needed for the ritual, for example to give all the djinn effects to a small ritual monster like Relinquished.

just wondering.

[/quote']

Yes you can

Wikia says you can't because "Konami says so" trumps the "level or more" text on Ritual Spells.

I'm wondering a bit' date=' can you throw in more monsters than needed for the ritual, for example to give all the djinn effects to a small ritual monster like Relinquished.

just wondering.

[/quote']

Yes you can

Wikia says you can't because "Konami says so" trumps the "level or more" text on Ritual Spells.

dang

Apparently it works like this:

If you want to Summon a level 7 Ritual' date=' you can remove 2 level 3 Devils, then remove a level 4 even though that goes over the level, but you can't remove a level 3, then a level 4, then a level 3, because you reached 7 after the second one.

[/quote']

These are the same rules that the Pokemon TCG uses (or used to use) for paying Retreat Costs with Double Colourless Energy.

Coincidence?

Archived