Synchros

Let me guess - from 2008/2008 Starter Decks? XD

trades.

Urbellum: arsenal to me to my friend to me

gaia knight: pack to my friend to me for BRD

collosal:also from friend and same starter deck for same BRD. ;)

road: from same friend for I forget what.

Synchros annoy me. I more or less accept theire existance but they annoy me. Actually, it's not Synchros in general, it's the concept of the 'generic Synchro'. Synchro monsters that confer incredible advantages, like Goyo Guardian, Stardust Dragon, Dark Strike Fighter, etc. can be summoned with any monsters - actually 'generic' Synchros tend to be a lot better than Arche/type/Attribute-specific Synchros (i.e. all zombie Synchros except Undead Skull Demon).

I mean, for example, why the hell would a small blue robot, a hedgehog, and a spoon wearing a scarf combine to create a dragon made of the clustering hopes of a new shining star?

why the hell would a small blue robot' date=' a hedgehog, and a spoon wearing a scarf combine to create a dragon made of the clustering hopes of a new shining star?

[/quote']

becauseshutup.png

Synchros have become an un-undoable addition to the game, completely ruining the charm it had and making room for fast-paced Dueling.

And if that's not enough; REV IT UP...and all that shjt...

idk why everyone are giving synchros a hard time, it's not like they're invinsible, you can kill them just as easy as you can most cards

so stop b!tching about how they're game changers!

i mean come on, Crystal Beasts can take out 3 Stardust's with 1 card, they're just cool looking monsters on white cards, nothing more

All Synchros should have had specific tuners but oh well. The Extra deck has become more like an extra hand full of big monsters big monsters that u normally only need 2 or 3 monsters on the field to bring out. Personally i think they should make a new ban list and ban all synchros and tuners, and call it Classic League.

All Synchros should have had specific tuners

If they did that' date=' would the Extra Deck [i']REALLY[/i] be limited to 15 cards?

that is a good question and i would say probably not. Because most ppl would only run 1 or 2 different tuners

Though to be honest, People would only run Tuners that are DARK and/or fit the deck better for more synergy.

So Stardust(Assuming it requires Debris Dragon for the Tuner) would hardly get used.

idk why everyone are giving synchros a hard time' date=' it's not like they're invinsible, you can kill them just as easy as you can most cards

so stop b!tching about how they're game changers!

i mean come on, Crystal Beasts can take out 3 Stardust's with 1 card, they're just cool looking monsters on white cards, nothing more

[/quote']

With this logic, CED shouldn't be banned at all.

The only synchro I like is Power Tool Dragon(It's just fun to build a deck around him). Synchros were never a bad idea, they were just poorly executed. The game will never be better until Konami actually bans every single generic synchro, and from that point on, make only non-generic ones.

I think Konami has actualy learned that Genericness is bad by now. They haven't been producing many generic synchros lately.

I'd rather have generic Synchros than ones who require specific Monsters.

Genericness in a card game is good, and allows for creativity when building a deck.

Archived