• Replies 783
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I must admit, this is interesting, so, let's see if I can join

Username(if it changes, warn me): Supercardman101

Name: Sagita Magicalia

Appearance (Pic preferred, descriptions accepted):

e5c2b00eb95fb0_full.jpg

Bio(3+)Lines: Skilled with both staff and sword, Sagita is a lonely boy who grew up alone after his parents were killed in a fire, he strove to protect himself and others so people would never feel the pain he did back then, despite this, he has always had trouble sticking up for himself, he likes to go on adventures and tends to get overexcited when something 'great' happens to him, although that doesn't happen much, he is very timid and scares rather easily.

Central Power: Combat magic, melee artes

What Name means: 'Magic Archer'

Anything else: His dream is to be a great mage, but he carries a sword just incase something stops him using magic.

Home RP Dimension(if applicable): N/A

Username: Ketodama

Name: Project S.H.A.D.O.W.

[spoiler=[b]Appearance:[/b]]alucard.png

[spoiler=[b]Bio:[/b]]Project S.H.A.D.O.W. was originally made within the Warhammer 40,000 universe. He was made from the blood of the four Chaos Gods(Khorne, Nurgle, Slaanesh, and Tzeentch) by Imperium Scientists and was intended to be the force that would ultimately destroy them. However, the Imperial Inquisition declared the development of a being from the blood of chaos heresy and quickly was dispatched to eliminate all trace of Project S.H.A.D.O.W. Obviously they failed to destroy S.H.A.D.O.W. himself, but they succeeded in destroying all those who were involved in his making and all those related to them. Naturally S.H.A.D.O.W. went on a rampage and slaughtered all of them. Now he has learned of a power he inherited from Tzeentch which allows him to pass into other dimensions. He now seeks across all the universes in hopes of finding some small portion of the truth, and gaining the power to bring his final vengeance into being against either the Empire, or his "Fathers".

Central Power: Project S.H.A.D.O.W. is the embodiment of the greatest forces of his fathers. He has masterful control of Chaotic energies and can use them to shape-shift into whatever he wishes, mind he has to know what it is first. He can also change portions of his body into any weapon that has ever been used against him. He can unleash the chaotic energies in all manner of destructive attacks. His control of Chaos and The Warp allow him to teleport at will. he can unleash horrific plagues and diseases upon his enemies, and possesses incredible strength, stamina, agility, and endurance. He carries a single weapon with him, a pure white Katana upon the blade of which a single demonic eye is set.

What Name means:S.H.A.D.O.W. is an acronym for Super Human Annihilation Device Overcoming the Warp. this describes his intended purpose which was to eliminate the source of all Chaos, slay the Chaos Gods, and then seal the Warp off from the realm in which he was made.

Anything else: Can't think of anything to say other than that I'll try to use his power sparingly due to it's strength.

Home RP Dimension: Warhammer 40,000; The Desperation of Man

Alright then, one side note though, just because you're chaos Incarnate doesn't really mean S.H.A.D.O.W.'d have any real reason to kill you. I mean, when there's someone like the Nexus Lord out there with that much power he's not going to go after the little fish immediately. Also the chaos I'm talking about might be a tad different brand of chaos than you're used to. I don't honestly know.

[spoiler=i said this.]

Username: Ketodama

Name: Project S.H.A.D.O.W.

[spoiler=[b]Appearance:[/b]]alucard.png

[spoiler=[b]Bio:[/b]]Project S.H.A.D.O.W. was originally made within the Warhammer 40' date='000 universe. He was made from the blood of the four Chaos Gods(Khorne, Nurgle, Slaanesh, and Tzeentch) by Imperium Scientists and was intended to be the force that would ultimately destroy them. However, the Imperial Inquisition declared the development of a being from the blood of chaos heresy and quickly was dispatched to eliminate all trace of Project S.H.A.D.O.W. Obviously they failed to destroy S.H.A.D.O.W. himself, but they succeeded in destroying all those who were involved in his making and all those related to them. Naturally S.H.A.D.O.W. went on a rampage and slaughtered all of them. Now he has learned of a power he inherited from Tzeentch which allows him to pass into other dimensions. He now seeks across all the universes in hopes of finding some small portion of the truth, and gaining the power to bring his final vengeance into being against either the Empire, or his "Fathers".

[b']Central Power:[/b] Project S.H.A.D.O.W. is the embodiment of the greatest forces of his fathers. He has masterful control of Chaotic energies and can use them to shape-shift into whatever he wishes, mind he has to know what it is first. He can also change portions of his body into any weapon that has ever been used against him. He can unleash the chaotic energies in all manner of destructive attacks. His control of Chaos and The Warp allow him to teleport at will. he can unleash horrific plagues and diseases upon his enemies, and possesses incredible strength, stamina, agility, and endurance. He carries a single weapon with him, a pure white Katana upon the blade of which a single demonic eye is set.

What Name means:S.H.A.D.O.W. is an acronym for Super Human Annihilation Device Overcoming the Warp. this describes his intended purpose which was to eliminate the source of all Chaos, slay the Chaos Gods, and then seal the Warp off from the realm in which he was made.

Anything else: Can't think of anything to say other than that I'll try to use his power sparingly due to it's strength.

Home RP Dimension: Warhammer 40,000; The Desperation of Man

i will accept this with the understanding that the only ones other then nexus who are more powerful then the envoy of chaos (myself) is the master of chaos, insofar as chaos is concerned. also, sometime close to the middle of the rp, my character is going to discover that he can use the sea of chaos. :P it is going to be epically awesome. :lol:

We can resurrect your too there are INfinte Dimension & Realitites...so I'll ad d it too the list..PM the place you want us to begin at...

i saw a post before this that said something about rp ressurection. i want my rp thread that i made ot be ressurected as well. i think it was called......GAH! i can't remember what it was called! DX but it was epic' date=' and started out as the whole metroid series, but was meant to cover more. xD

Name:Jecht

[spoiler=Appearance:]62390ae79b56e2f4b2f8cff1feb8f8f81231916564_full.jpg

Personality: Jecht is a very sarcastic person. The one who jokes aound and tries to lighten the mood. He hates people who are all serious and can't take a joke.

Nation:Fire

Secret Element:Lava

Weapon: Two dual swords with random symbols on each side. Such as "destiny" or even "death".

Companion: A lizard-parrot that he bought as a child at strange merchant. He bought it at an unusally low price but sees no reason why. He is very loyal, intelligent, and will do almost anything that Jecht asks. He is covered in green scales on his legs, body, and wings but has bright blue scales around his head.

History: Jecht discovered his bending abilites at a young age but nobody else in his family was a bender. His family feared him because he lost control constantly. They offered him the best tutor they could buy but he never learned easily. Once the Pheniox King rose again he immediatly knew he wanted to fight and his father suportted him but everyone else thought he was just crazy and it wasn't his war to fight.

Bio: Jecht uses offense mainly but rarely uses defense so he gets hit a lot but has gotten stronger from that. He's also the one to act before thinking anything through and is very reckless. He is almost never serious and nobody takes him seriously. He secretly is in love with the waterbender Qweyn but knows she would never feel the same about him and since she is with Leon he knows it would never happen and acctually hates Leon because of that. ((Drama.))

Crush: Secretly likes Qweyn.

Home RP: Avatar: The Final Cycle

excepted artemis. you want i should complain loudly at mihico over pm for lack of proper rping?

edit: i found the rp! it is called The Chaos Crisis, and was based loosely on metroid, although i was going to bring in a lot more enemies from video games and anime that were not metroid. i didn't really get the chance to do that though. xD

what, you mean you are leaving somewhere, again? xD

anyway, i am still waiting for a response from andx, although he probably isn't going to be getting back to me anytime soon. on a differernt, thoug related note, i am expecting another one of my fiends to be joining here soon enough, if he hasn't already posted his app by the time i am finished with this post. xD

so we can just have our characters start wherever, right?

oh crap! i just realized that i still haven't goptten my third character in on this! xD

oh, and wham, just so you know, once we hit the metroid universe, (if you do the whole thing with my rp threads ressurection) i am going to end up gaining four characters for a total of seven. xD don't wory though, i can handle it.

Archived