Demensia:Traveling through RPs of YCM (Accepting)Currently- Verdiniai~Verada

Mr.WHAM

• Replies 783
  • Created
  • Last Reply

okay then, but i jsut finished my character apps, so infortunately you have to do that again. sorry. xD

[spoiler=Ranmyaku Shadou]

Username: Shadow Zero (this is what it shall soon be)

Name: Ranmakyu Shadou, although he is also called Shadow. (no, there is no last name)

Appearance:

[spoiler=this]

NightOwl.jpg

Bio: Shadow is a drifter with no home dimension. He lost everything due to the rule of Nexus, and although he does not know the name of the deity that presides over all of creation, he curses it as an evil god. He has long since been resigned to his fate, as well as his empty past as he has no memories of anything before his sixteenth birthday. In an effort to learn of his past, he has gone on a journey to dicover who and what he is.

Central Power: Shadow has 2 hilts that can form free-forming blades of energy or be attached to his forearms to use the same energy in a variety of fashions depending on the situation. When the hilts are attached to his forearms, he gains an aura that completely surrounds him and can fend off most attacks, although when met with a powerful enough blow or a strong enough force of energy, it disappears and takes a while to return. In addition to this, Shadow has discovered that he has the power to control Chaos, although not anywhere near enough to the same extent as the true Master of Chaos. It is, however, enough for him to use the Jurei ability and be able to head straight into a fight immediately afterward. Leon is able to use his limited mastery of Chaos in the form of a variety of attacks. He has two gold ring shaped anklets that give him the maximum amount of speed and maneuverability for the minimum amount of energy output and two ring shaped bracelets that seal away a good portion of his power. These bracelets and anklets are as mysterious and strange to him as his hidden past, and he has thus far only learned the reason for his anklets. His bracelets remain a mystery to him, and are likely tobe so until he rediscovers his hidden past.

What Name means: Shadows of Chaos

Anything else: Discovering the secret of my past will be nearly impossible.........I'll take those odds.

The Jurei ability and the ability to talk to animals would be nice.

Home RP Dimension: None. He is a drifter without a past.

[spoiler=Leo Bell]

Username: Shadow Zero

Character name: Leo Bell

Race: mamodo/human hybrid

Side you are on: paktesefy

Artifacts: 3 seperate mantles that were merged into one and can change its size, shape, and appearance according to the will of the one who weilds it.

2 bracelets made of silver and inscribed with the grace on the top and bottom parts of it.

the sword of truth that is handed down from seeker to wizard, and then back to seeker when a true seeker is 'named'.

Bio: Leo Bell is a descendant of 3 noble families. One stratches back for centuries to the Mamodo King Gash Bell and his rival Brago, from whom he inherited his mantle. In additon to his mantle, he also gained many of the powers of Brago and Gash, and is also the user of Baou, a powerful spell created by Gash's father.

The other is Richard Rahl, the last true Seeker before himself and also having lived and died centuries before his birth. From him he gained his powers as a war wizard, the silver bracelets, and the sword of truth which had been given to him by the spirit of Richard Rahl himself, since having been a War Wizard he had the capacity to 'name' a Seeker when one is found.

finally, he descended from the royal family of Hyrule's princess Zelda, and the Warrior Link who had sworn himself to her. As the last being in existence hat carries the Hylian bloodline, he carries a small bag that is able to fit more items within then it's outside appearance would allow for, and can use the magical items found within, at least until he runs out Hylian magic, then he has to wait until he regains some of it before he can use many of the items again. However, some of them do not require any magic power to use, and so can be used by others as well as himself.

Picture/ appearance description: 6'4'' with short brown hair and a slightly muscly appearance. he always carries the Sword of Truth with him wherever he goes, and is always wearing the mantle and bracelets that was left him by he forebears. He has blue eyes and underneath his mantle likes to wear the outfit of someone who lives and travels in the forest, since that is where he had always felt most at home. However, he occasionally where's the Red Mail and Purple cap that he had inherited from his Hylian ancestors of millennia past, a race that is now extinct except for him.

Other skills: He is very proficient with the sword and can cast many spells. aside from the ones involving his Hylian and Mamodo ancestry, he can also use many spells as a war wizard, and so could quickly turn the tide of any battle as long as the spells are used in the right way.

Age: 21, looks to be about 18 or 19. he has only loved with the oppression for this long, but has already decided from a very young age that he will do all within his power to end the tyranny of the Karmdarcer empire.

Personallity: Soft spoken at times, although he speaks quite emphatically on subjects that he has beliefs on. He is always willing to find a way for people to co-exist, although due to his past experiences with the Karmdarcer Empire he has excluded it completely from any consideration that he might have given it. He i a loyal ally, and a fierce friend. Whenever there is some who is close to him whose life is at stake, he holds nothing back an will continue fighting on even until reaching deaths doorstep.

Other: i have access to all spells, expect to be poned! lol jk

Home RP Dimension: Fall of the Karmdarcer Empire.

[spoiler=Leo]

Name: Leo

Username: Draconus

Sex: Male

Appearance:

anime-guy-2.jpg

Bio/Personality: Very laid back, but also enjoys a good fight. He is new to the virtuality world, and has only started his adventures.

Main Zone: ReLack Zone

Name: Blaze Falcon

Type of animal: Eagle, but 4 feet tall and standing upright.

Personality: carefree, but with a serious streak.

Power(E.g. water, fire, electricity..): Fire

Ability: has a pair of arms hidden by its wings that it can use for matial arts.

Sex: Male

these are my character for this rp and the 2 characters from other rps. i am likely going to have some weird thing happen where they are suddenly sucked in over to where Shadou is just to get them in earlier. xD

Xerar and Valyenciarn looked at each other absolutely stunned.

"Punch me because I must be insane," they said in unison. They stepped back as they were aghast by each others mutual response. They walked towards each other in the white light. They grabbed each other and embraced each other in their happiness. As they began to sit and talk about their numerous adventures while they were away from each other.

"I hope the two of you are thoroughly reaquainted," a voice said. The boys looked upand saw the light dimming as they were revealed to be on a solid platform. They looked around to see where they were as their surroundings were revealed. They were standing in the middle of a room. The floor had several intricate designs like one would see in an Alchemist's circle but even more complicated. There were hundreds of bright green, red, and blue solid beams of beams of light that seemed to function as rails and pathways. Every few seconds, a white pulse would go down different pulses as the pulses traveled and even jumped through the hundreds of paths. It looked almost if they were in a movie version of a matrix core, but it was all white and spherical. The dome's edge could be seen from a faraway distance. Wisps and espers were all around the dome, in a multitude of colors. There seemed to be a series of white-blue panels all around, each with a dark gray center and inside.The panels in front of them seemed to form a diamond in the image of a small slit-like pupil and Iris.

"Is this heaven?"

"No, this is the Hole of Fate and I its creator, Ceruwae. Your journey begins here." Ceruwae described to them their fates. The brothers quickly accepted this without too much question. "And now, you have the ability of Jurei, the Life of the Dimensions." Two pillars of silver light shine down on the boys as the knowledge the needed entered into their brains. After their bathe in the light, the two brothers acknowledged their quest. "They should be arriving soon."

"Who?" asked Xerar.

"Your companions," Ceruwae responded as several green and yellow lights flashed in front of them, each with a different person emerging from them all.

Ranmyaku Shadou was traversing between the dimensions, as he usually did. He preferred it this way, no attachments to any one reality, none of which he felt at home in. He thought to himself that it was perhaps better this way. He had no past, and without a past he could not have a future. At least that is what he told himself as he continued to travel between the dimensions, I a single moment, he suddenly appeared in a large domed space. where he knew there was once nothing but empty space. Irritated at the inconvenience to his being able to travel freely, he turns the the two that he found standing there and says in a low growl "All right, who put this accursed thing in my way?"

Xerar and Valyenciarn looked at the first arrival. He was a strange one. "Well I didn't put it here, but Ceruwae created it, I'm Valyenciarn Furia and this is my brother, Xerar Fyurien" he said pointing to his brother.

Xerar spoke up this time. "You can call me Roar. He's Rage. We are the Brothers Fury. And Ceruwae, just introuced us and told and gave us what we needed. And apparently, he's all over this place." Xerar was happy he felt, awesome and he felt a certain energy emanating from this new person. Valyenciarn on the other hand was studying his movements, trying to determine whether or not he would be killing their first companion. Although he was a nice person, he did not take this peace for granted. He howevr felt good about the man. He almost had a feell like Xerar's but less chaotic. 'That boy is a wreck sometimes...I swear...'

OoC: Hey Whamo I'm going to do a time skip on our Characters relationship ^_^.

OC:

A pillar of white light landed almost next to Valyenciarn, he was some what blinded by the light

A pair of hands grabbed Valyenciarn by the shouldiers, the hands laced around his neck and

huged him, "You dont think your geting ridof me that easily?" Heart says happily huging him.

"W-Whats going on here?"

OoC: I guess were New Bf And GF Status. XD

ooc: ai-yaaah.i see you are as random as ever aqua. whamo-kun, you have my pity.

Ranmyaku was not impressed by any of the responses he was met with. He had long since learned not to care. However he was impressed by how closely Xerars energies seemed to mirror his own, albeit a more powerful version. He walked over to Xerar, his customary glare in place, although there was the slightest hint of curiosity in his features as he approached Xerar. Stopping only a few feet away from Xerar with his arms folded, observing him for several long moments before saying "Your power...it is like my own." An aura of chaotic energies started slowly building up around Ranmyaku. for the first time, he wanted to fight someone...someone like Xerar who emitted the aura of the strong.

((Its Fine as I was gunna do the same thing ^^))

Xerar smiled and frowned at the same time. He could feel this random person's energy. It was good to bathe in. However it brought out his attraction ability. Luckily the only female around was hugged up on his brother. Xerar quickly jumped on the man's shoulders. "Who might you be eh?" he said quickly and bounced off. As he landed, the floor beneath them litterally shattered. Xerar looked down and held out his hands and the floor reformed literally allowing him to bounce his hands off them. He however projected himself off the circular panel, and was falling above them. Xerar decided to have fun as he began to ride the beams of light appearing all over the dome as he bounded from place to place.

~~~~

Valyenciarn was in shock. He felt the warm, familiar touch of someone and turned his head to see Heart. "W-Wh-What are YOU DOING HERE!" he yelled in pure ecstacy. It was unexpected as when he built the machine he never expected to see Heart again. It was his biggest regret of leaving his home. But now things couldn't be better. Well that was until the floor shattered and reformed underneath them before they fell. Then his brother fell off the platform. "XERAR!" His brother chuckled a little bit as he bounded up and passed them Valyenciarn made a sour look on his face and went back to the arms of Heart. "Miss miss miss, how did you get here? I still can't believe its you."

Ceruwae was absolutely caught off guard at Xerar's display of acrobatics. Most could not ride the Desthra when they got here and no one could do what he did. "That boy is something else," he said.

Ranmyaku frowned at Xerars antics and was very highly annoyed that he was being ignored. As Xerar jumped around, his aura suddenly hit a peak, straining the dome tin which the currently resided. Teleporting and appearing behind Xerar, he hits him on the shoulders with both fists so as to slam him into the ground of the dome. "Don't you dare be ignoring the Harbinger of Chaos you prick!" Ranmyaku was rarely if ever this annoyed, but Xerar struck a chord in him that he did not recognize and caused him no end of annoyance. Ranmyaku just hovered where he was with his arms folded, glowering at Xerar while something that seemed to be jets set within his shoes helped to keep him aloft even though there were no enhancements to his shoes and it was really his own power.

|||||||

While Ranmyaku assaulted Xerar, a lightaooeare and grew from another area of the dome to show the shape of two people. Leo Bell was surprised that where he had only just then seen Zan walking across a grassy plain moments before, he saw nothing but empty space and the transparent walls of the dome in which he now stood. Leo gulps and after a few seconds quietly says "Um, Abby? I don't think we're in Karmdarcer anymore."

((Really....))

Xerar appeared in front of the person. "I asked you a motherf***ing question and you don't hae the courtesy to respond," he said with a kind smile on his face. Then a massive pressure covered the dome as the entire place began to crack. Then came the onslaught. From out of nowhere a black volcano appeared underneath Shadou and erupted, entrnching him in flames. After this, the man simply fell. Xerar grabbed him and placed him down on the platform as all the glass-like structures began to reform. He held out his hands and healed the man. "What is your name that way I won't heal you again when you attack me like that?" Ceruwae then scolded the Xerar.

"He is your ally, do not attack him like that again.?"

Xerar nodded, but then he dropped realizing somewhat the magnitude of what he did. "What the hell?" he said looking at his hands.

Ranmyaku was caught off guard, although it was really his own fault for taking Xerar lightly. He waited until Xerar was almost completely done healing him before responding and saying "My name is Ranmyaku Shadou." As he said that, Xerar had finished healing him and he punched Xerar in the jaw good and hard while aiming a wrathful glare at him and saying "I am also the Harbinger of Chaos, you would do well to remember that!" Immediately upon finishing his statement, Ranmyaku disappeared and reappeared some twenty feet away, putting two high-tech looking sheaths on his forearms where they were activated, unleashing a greater portion of Ranmyakus power and also causing a very powerful aura to appear around him, although he held back the majority of his power for the sake of not causing the dome to much undue strain. "Now how about you properly introduce yourself you bouncing derelict?" This is starting to get interesting. I might just hang around. Still, I certainly won't tell them that and most definitely not him. As he thought this, Ranmyaku noticed that a couple more people seemed to appear some distance on the other side of Xerar, and that they were holding each other in an embrace. Ranmyaku makes note of this, but doesn't really care, as there is little enough that he even cares about, since he was always alone for as long as he could remember.

OoC: Lol Wizard of oz.

OC:

Heart smiles, and Kisses Valyenciarn on the cheek, "Well I wandered in to your lab and I

touched your new machiene you and my fater were working on, and I was sudenly covered in

light and now im here" She said with a smiled, when she sudenly noticed Valyenciarn was 4-6

inches taller than her but she was about a half ton, "Hey how are you holding my weight up?"

~~~~~

Abby returned to her normal state, "What is this place." She asks, then Jennoh then states,

"There Is a great presance here heven one that rivals mine."

"I have introduced myself to you already Mister Shadow. I am Xerar Fyurein and I am no bouncing derelict. Chaos is my nature and wouldn't you say its very chaotic to be randomly compelled to fight and healed someone you've never met before?" Xerar suddenly became bequeath in a light like aura. It changed his features giving him a somewhat ghostly glow. As quicly as it happened it faded. "What the hell? This is strange. Ceruwae,, is this the activation of powers you mentioned to my brother and I earlier?"

"Yes. Yours have just awakened and your brothers destructive justice has yet to awaken. You I'm not worried about because you can clean up your own messes. Him on the other hand...he is raw unbridled power andd its often very destructive though helps and saes whether he may want to be. I mean look at that sword and gun he has. Big, sleek, an powerful. Despite the mercy they can show, they can use that power to kill just as easily. And Ranmyaku is your companion and ally and you shall not fight him here. And you will remain here until it is time for you to go as none of you know enough about the hole to escape it properly." Xerar sighed and made the blue swords he'd surrounded around Ranmyaku dissipate.

Valyenciarn smiled at Heart and kissed back. "I'm much stronger here. In fact I am more than I've ever been now that these powers o' mine are coming to fruition!"

Out of a shaft of light, a teenage boy and girl appeared. They saw two people kissing, and various others around them. "Woah," the boy, Jason said. "Where are we?" His sister, the girl, who was named Meagan, replied.

"I don't know. And who are all of those people?" Meagan, being the more sociable one, walked up to the pair who were kissing. She smiled politely, and, much to the distress of her brother, pulled them apart. "Excuse me, but could you tell me and my brother what happened to us and where we are?"

loltactlesssister

As irritated as Ranmyaku had been by Xerar, he was even more irritated by Ceruwae, and was of a mind to just simply walk out of here just to prove that he couldn't be held by anyone or anything. He did want to know what all the fuss was about though, even though he didn't necessarily care, and so settled for unleashing just enough of his power to break the entire dome except for the platform where everyone was standing and saying "Don't tell me what to do."

|||||||

Leo was as surprised as Abby was, and shifted his position so that he was standing next to her with an arm around her waist. He didn't have a clue as to where this was, but he at least knew that they weren't likely to even be on the same world as Karmdarcer anymore. He almost laughed when he saw someone sigh in disappointment after being told by a bodiless voice no to fight someone and cause the blades he had summoned to disappear, but was then very annoyed at the other person destroying most of the dome and raised his mantle protectively over Abby so that she wouldn't get rained on. Seriously, what the hell is his problem? Leo thought as he heard the stranger respond to the bodiless voice. Completely lost in more ways then one, he tapped the nearest person who just happened to be Xerar and asks "Hey, just where is this anyway?"

((Lmaoplane & Roflcopter...we need to cut these OOCS))

Valyenciarn briefly let go of Heart to look at the person who's asked the question. He laughed a bit. "My my well this is the Hole of Fate. And you were brought here by a dimensional transport provide by Ceruwae, the creator of this dimension. Yes you are in a different dimension. This place is the central connection of all the dimensions in existence, new or old. Now, one of you will need the Jurei. I pick the girl." The same light shone above the girl as the pillar of light engulfed her. "Now back to you," he said going back to Heart.

Xerar looked at the boy had tapped him and pretty much the same thing. Then something occured to him. "Hey Ceruwae, why can't we leave of our own will?"

"Because what you see here is all that exists in this dimension. Nothing exists nor can exist out of this place." Xerar was in utter disbelief at what the being said. In fact, it was one of the few things that he couldn't wrap his head around, even with Jurei. 'Nothing exists outside of here?!?!?!!! What could that possibly look like? Ughh if I try to keep thinking of this, I'm going to get a headache.'

Meagan cringed as the light engulfed her. Jason ran over to her, and was happy to see that she had not been harmed. Jason was a little angry at the rudeness that Val had used on his sister. He walked up to him, grabbed him by his shoulder, and tore him away from the other girl. "Sorry if I'm a little rude, but would you please explain what the h*ll you mean by 'Hole of Fate', 'Ceruwae', and 'Jurei'?" Meagan walked over to her brother, trying to calm him down, but he just shook her off.

It was Xerar who answered him this time, still trying to wrap his head around the conocept of nothing in existence. "Ceruwas created this place. You have just been transported from wherever you were to here. Why? Because you applied." Xerar laughed. "No but you were brought here to help us fix the dimensions and defeat the Changelings. I am Xerar 'Roar' Fyurein and that's my brother, Valyenciarn 'Rage' Furia. We are the Brothers Fury." 'God, I'm getting tired of saying that...'

Before Jason could start yelling, Meagan opened her mouth. "But what is Ceruwae? And what is this Jurei that I have been given?" Jason looked at her, but she just shrugged sheepishly, and turned back to face 'Roar. Jason shook his head. He turned to look at the one who had spoken the second time, that 'Roar.' He tried to smile friendlily, but it wasn't really working.

"Thank you for explaining, but my sister has a point. You guys didn't really explain it, you just told us more about our situation."

"You must tire of saying that awful quick, huh?" Ranmyaku sarcastically says to Xerar after he had introduced himself yet again. Then deciding that he should introduce himself said "My name is Ranmyaku Shadou, and I am the Harbinger of Chaos." And I am ever going to get tired of saying that. Ranmyaku thought to himself as he smirked inwardly while keeping his exterior expression the same scornful look. Then turning to Leo and his girlfriend he asks "And you are?" Leo would actually rather not talk to Ranmyaku, as his disposition seemed to be quite vicious in nature. However, it was only polite to introduce ones self and so responded saying "My name is Leo Bell, and this is Abigaile D'Haust. Now, perhaps you can explain why you had to destroy a vast majority of the Hole of Fate?" Ranmyaku merely stared for few seconds with that scornful look of his, then turned around and vanished from view, keeping himself invisible so as to not be bothered by anyone anymore. Jeez, these people are really annoying.

"Oh why didn't you say that. The Jueri ability is the Life of the Dimensions. Those who have it will posses knowlege of new dimensions as soon as they enter them. They will understand the physics, whereabouts, important locations, abilites that apply to those dimesnions and how ours, assuming you have them, will adapt to them. For example somethings that are not human, like a cyborg for example, may become human retaining their abilites stiill if cyborgs don't exist in that dimension. As for Ceruwae, ask it that," Xerar explained.

"I am a serant of the creator of all things and watcher of Destiny. And I am male thank you." That was all the being or rather deity would say about himslef.

Xerar looked around and saw the destruction that Shadou had caused. "Eh you shouldv'e hit the whole thing at once," he said as he glowed again and repaired the dome. 'That glowing form, I need to know more about it...But I think I don't need it...But It does look hella cool...I'll figure this out later,' he thought to himself solemnly.

Archived