Demensia:Traveling through RPs of YCM (Accepting)Currently- Verdiniai~Verada

Mr.WHAM

Suddenly, there was a giant pulse of light that surrounded the vast land. From the light, a Shinigami emerged. Raizen. He looked around, obviously confused, and stumbled across a few vines. He tried to recall what he had been doing, and then he remembered. He was training with the Vizards. Raizen shook his head and then looked around

"Where am I?" he asked. He noticed the group of people up ahead and gracefully walked towards them

"Hey...You have any idea where this is?" he asked, still looking around and wondering why he was here. And where 'here' was. Raizen was ready to draw his blade in case these people weren't friendly.

• Replies 783
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Mandraeger groaned slightly as she landed head first on the floor. For a moment she lay on the floor, gathering herself, when she became aware of a claw gently poking her. Panic shot through her mind as she rolled out of the way and onto one knee, Ivory now unsheathed; Mandraeger paused, however, as she saw what she presumed had been a beast was really a ... madwoman. She cast one eye over the hair and the ripped dress, and deemed her to be insane, even animalistic, judging by the dirt on her claws, and the fact she was on all fours. Mandraeger's judgement only proved to be even more correct when the woman sat like a hyena, and began to lick her claws in a very carefree manner.

"Who are you?" demanded Mandraeger, swinging Ivory in front of her as she used both hands to grip the hilt. She took several cautious step forwards, yet the madwoman was too busy cleaning her own claws to notice. Mandraeger spoke again, but in a louder and more demanding tone. "I said, WHO ARE YOU?" The madwoman stopped licking her claws, and for the second time turned her attention to Mandraeger, before her teeth suddenly parted into a mad cackle. The pitch of the cackle irritated Mandraeger's ears, and could hardly have failed to not travel to the group of people they had happened to land next to.

"The name's Hyena," answered the woman, her eyes rolling up and down. Hyena spoke with a voice that sounded as if she had just finished sucking in helium. "And what's your name?"

"Mandraeger," answered the wannabe Mercenery curtly as she deemed Hyena to be no immediate threat. Now only gripping onto Ivory with one hand, she lowered the falchion and approached Hyena. "So ... any idea why we are here?" This only caused Hyena to cackle again; Mandraeger figured Hyena had some kind of sonic manipulation power. Why else did her ears hurt slightly every time Hyena laughed?

"If you don't know ... then no one knows," Hyena answered Mandraeger, her voice growing higher as she reached the end of her sentence, before turning her head to the group they had, up until then, ignored. "Let's go and ask them." Without even waiting, she got onto all fours and walked - no, crawled - like a true hyena towards the group. Sighing, Mandraeger followed her, knowing that she might as well.

The new arrivals were interesting. One of them looked as though he used to be dead. Then the Jurei ability hit Xerar and informed him that he HAD been dead. And that he could quite possibly several hundred years old. "So what do we have here? A ghost, a hyena, and a sword wielding girl? Well welcome to the Hole of Fate, central point of all dimensions. That's right dimensions. You have been taken from wherever you were to right here. Welcome, I am Xerar Fyurien, and the one over there kissing the girl is my brother, Valyenciarn Furia." Vealyenciarn waved at the 4 arrivals.

"Ceruwae is this everyone?" Xerar asked.

"Not quite," the bodiless being said. There was a flash of light as an ocean blue white platinum wolf appeared. The wolf immediately tackled Xerar and licked him as he cheered in glee.

"Blizzard! Oh my goodness boy your here with Us! Yes!" Xerar said. With the arrival of Blizzard, the arrival of another thought crossed his mind as he wondered if he still had the attraction. Almost on cue, he got an answer as his hands became incredibly soft.

Ranmyaku was very highly irritated by the madwomans insane cackling. Hyena, a truly fitting name for such a beastly creature. He thought with contempt. Leo was also disturbed by the Madwomans cacklings, although unlike Ranmyaku, he pitied the creature,and wondered what could have possibly driven her to that level of insanity. Knowing that Ranmyaku was standing just in front of him, even though he could not see him, Leo tapped on his shoulder and asks "Why are we here?" Deciding to make himself visible and answer Leo instead of ignoring him, he turns and says "I don't know, and I don't care." Ranmyaku then walks over to Valyenciarn who was being accosted by two teenage brats and grabs both of the kids by the ear, hauling them backwards a bit and saying "Hey, brats. Don't you know that it's impolite to interrupt a couple when they're in the middle of a reunion?" He then looks at Valyenciarn saying "Anyway before I haul these interfering trouts away, could you possibly tell me what this whole thing was about? I had someplace that i was going, you know, and I don't much appreciate being impeded. The sooner i can get out of here, the better."

ooc: is the Jurei ability something that can only be given? If so, then Ranmyaku should be getting it now. xD

OOC: Blizzard ... I guess if I had gone with RPing as B-Lizzard again, that would just make everything confusing xD *ahem*

And WHAM, Hyena looks human, but just acts like a hyena

"I am Mandraeger, soon-to-be Mercenery," said the Mercenary, her grip on Ivory still as tight as it had been whilst confronting Hyena. "I wonder, why were we drawn here? And for what purpose? ... Or is it too early to ask all that?" She ignored Hyena, who had resorted to sitting down again. She looked up at the staring faces, and another cackle escaped her teeth, once again prickling Mandraeger's ears.

"My name is Hyena," Hyena told them, her eyes widening as her pupils rolled in all directions again. Mandraeger sighed and shook her head slightly; she would give anything but her swords to get rid of Hyena...

((I now I was just summing things up...& I need to do something about having to repeat my self, it really is a bore. ))

Valyenciarn was tired of explaining things as was his brother so it was he who spoke up. "Ceruwae, can you please give Ranmyaku, Raizen, and Hyena the Jurei ability please.?"

"Is it really that troublesome to say the same things over and over?"

"Yes it is. You were brought here bec it is your destiny as well as ours apparently. We have to to fight the master of all Dimensions in this plane of life, Nexus before he throws everything in to his evil rule. I know it sounds kinda played out but hey its the journey that matters not the end right?" With that beams of light surrouned each of the people Valyenciarn had said was covered in a beam of light.

Jey appeared at the HOF and shooked his galsses. He walked towards the others and gave them an unfriendly look. He took a glass of water from his bag and looked at his watch. "This early in the morning....." He drank some water and placed the bottle back to his back. He looked around him again and talked to his companions. "So why am I here for?" Jey took off his glasses and cleaned them. Meanwhile when he was not wearing them his eyes turned red, something that scared the other. He put his glasses back and continued "Is it for the Jurei?"

Raizen looked at the people strangely. He brought his hand away from his blade, seeing as there seemed to be no traces of danger here

"I'm not a ghost. I'm a Shinigami" he spoke, looking at the people.

This is nuts...Dimensions? Do they really expect me to believe that?

Raizen shook his head and then looked towards Valyenciarn. He examined the area and he was still very confused, although his facial expression didn't show it much. Raizen seemed to be fine, but on the inside he was puzzled and his thoughts were mixed up.

"You've yet to answer me...Why am I here?" he asked "Are all of you human?"

Jey watched Raizen and waited him to finish his sentance. "I doubt. I am a Vass, from the Time Vass Dimension." Jey grinned and shooked his glasses. "You should know that if you go out and kill Hollow captain" Raizen was a bit surpised. Jey talked again. "They teach us about different dimension in the school. You Raizen, are a captain of a squad in the soul society. My books say that." Jey searched his bag and took a book. He showed it to everyone. The book's title was "Dimension & Jurei Part 18: Soul Society". Jey placed the book back and grinned at Raizen. " I also read BLEACH every week"

Ranmyaku Shadou was bathed in the white light as he gained the Jurei ability. In that moment, he had an expression on his face that would scare most anyone who was not already insane. A freal grin on his face and the anticipation of being able to complete one of his two only goals in life, He responds by saying "It may be the journey for you, but I only care about one thing...revenge! Finally I know that name of the bastard that allowed all of creation to fall to such a state and rob me of my past, finally I have the chance to reach down his throat and pull out his heart!" Ranmyaku Shadou no longer held back and let all of his enormous power save what was held back by his gold ring shaped bracelets suddenly come bursting out. The only ones who were not completely overwhelmed by it as it shattered the dome and floor of the hole of fate was Xerar and Valyenciarn. Ranmyaku made sure that no-one would fall by using the tiniest portion of his power to keep them hovering in place. In that moment, he was nothing more or less then an avenger. He did not know where all of this indescribable hatred came from, but he did know that it would help him to accomplish his goals. Meanwhile, Leo reached out to grab Abby when the floor and dome was shattered, but was surprised to find that everyone was being held aloft. He look over to Ranymaku and saw the expression on his face. It shook him to the core, and he was convinced in that moment that if there was any single thing or person that would be the personification of the unbridled fury of Chaos, It was Ranmyaku Shadou.

((Jurei is anaility that you get only from Ceruwae, but in this case It's okay))

Valyenciarn laughed a bit as the Shinigami was corrected by the Vass. "He is right you know. We were brought here tand Travel and fight. We are diverse and not all the same. You should know this shinigami as you have dealt with things like bounts and Arrancar. Now if you don't mind, Ceruwae are we ready to go?"

"No not yet. We are still waiting for one more person. Any more arrivals I will send off myself," Ceruwae said.

Xerar swore at Ranmyaku. "God damn it! Stop doing that!" Xerar yelled as he repaired the dome again. "You do realize that if you do that and one of us leaves, we will be erased from existence right? Oh whatever..."

"So,who will come next?" Jey was bored and angry "Who is it going to be?" The Vass shooked his glasses and talked again "So, while we are waiting, why don't we get to know each other?"

Jey took off his glasses and cleaned them. He wore them back and talked again "My name is Jey... J for friends.... I prefer calling myself Sonjiru(harm) though. The reasons are personal" Jey looked up "I am a Vass as already said and I can controll wind and ice." Jey waited for the other to make an introduction.

Raizen shook his head and walked past Jey without giving it a second thought

"Alright then, where are we going?" he asked, afraid of knowing the answer. He sighed a bit at the thought of being in a book so that everyone could see. Raizen figured that the only thing he could do would be to follow them and see if they knew a way back to the Soul Society. Raizen soon found himself pacing back and forth from his anxiousness. He turned back to Jey

"Introduction...?" he asked, his hand on his forehead as if he were having a headache "I'm Raizen Osia, captain of the 3rd Divison and wielder of Raikenmaru, The All-Mighty Lightning Zanpacto..."

Jey grinned and replyed to Raizen "I already know that though. What about something personal?" Jey shooked his glasses and searched his back again. He did not found anything and looked at his watch. He turned to Raizen "Υou want to go back, don't you?" Jey showed his watch. "This little bastard can tell me the feeling of you here. You feel a stranger, right?" Jey sighed "Even if that was insulting....."

Sagita had been sitting neer a glowing lake, somewhere in his own world, the sights and sounds of the area around him we serene, and all was peaceful untill something knocked hm on the back, hard. he fell into the lake and fanished in a flash of light, materializing in a place that was not known to him, like something from a fictional story, it seemed to him, there were some odd lights shooting off some sort of platform and his entracnce wasn't exactly pleasant, he fell flat on his face, when he realised what had happened, he sat up and rubbed his forehead "oowwwwww...." he sat and gazed around a bit while he took in his unknown suroundings.

ooc: ugh...people, you do know that Ranmyaku broke the place, right?! *points angrily to his last post and glares* :evil:

Ranmyaku heard only small snippets of what everyone was saying. His mind raced farther and farther along the possibilities and plans that he could put into place. He knew that somehow he could find and finish off Nexus once and for all, but he knew that searching alone would not do him any good. I suppose for now I could stick around. These guys better not slow me down though. Ranmyaku thought to himself as he repaired the dome and floor that he had broken and released everyone from the power he was using to hold them aloft since they were now on the repaired floor once again. "My name is Ranmyaku Shadou. I am the Harbinger of Chaos. I suppose for now I can stick around, but you guys better not slow me down or get in my way."

"Well, well Raizen you may have Raikenmaru, but I have Raikou(Lightning King)," Ze'borova's voice said. The others looked for him but he did not appear. His energy wasn't even there. "No matter, we need you here. The Arrancar now have become more powerful since you left. In fact, they have reached their previous strength and it is continuing to grow. I have decided to meet you here in our home dimension and possibly join up with later. Thank you Ceruwae. It was nice to meet you." With that the entire place rippled and a green light shone down in front of the panel.

"This is your first destination. You may enter," Ceruwae's voice said. The brothers looked at each other. Valyenciarn grabbed up his gun and sword and charged into the light ready as Xerar and Blizzard followed behind him.

Jey sighed and followed "I hope this keeps my glasses clean" Jey drew his blade and followed. He couldn't see anything as he walked and remembered what had happened before "That guy... I couldn't feel him....Even if I am a Vass....I can feel the life force of every object" Jey stopped for a moment and then continued to walk "So, are we there yet?"

OOC: 1) i never said that was specificly where he ended up, 2) It was very time consuming to read every little detail, so don't blame me for messing up! >_<

IC:

"Wierd..." Sagita said as he just figured out he had hit some odd wall and had actualy been falling for the past few minuites, due to the fact he could properly make out what his suroundings were, he had assumed he was sitting on the floor, he was far from it, he had rotated when 'sitting' and ended up seing the floor below him regenerating as he quickly tried to 'stand' so he would land on his feet, as he managed to do so, he hit the floor, and rather roughly at that "ouch... this is not my day..."

ooc: the dome was already repaired. e_e

Ranmyaku immediately charges into the light and emerges into the Soul Society. He immediately knew that he was in the seireitei, thanks to the Jurei, but he also discovered something else. There was a gem in this place that Resonated with his own powers. It resided in Central 46 and was on a pedestal, somewhere deep inside. Ranmyaku immediately ran directly for it, ignoring the fact that there were walls in his way and just teleported through them, disappearing and reappearing on the side of each wall as he continued onwards. within ten seconds he was right in front of the doors, but didn't even bother stopping. Instead, He just continued onwards, teleporting past areas that had people in them and reaching the area where the Gem he had felt was contained. Stopping immediately in front of the pedeestal and placing a hand on the gem that was placed on it, he picked it up and rose it above his head, saying even though there was no one there to hear him "It all begins with this...a gem containing the ultimate power!" Ranmyaku raised the Gem over his head and then tossed it in the air, catching it in his hand with his hand grasping the top of the emerald as it fell to just below hand height. "Chaos . . . CONTROL!" A portal appeared in front of Ranmyaku, and he used it to return to where everyone else was already talking about what was to be done next.

Meanwhile, Leo grasped Abby by the hand and walked with her through the portal, Emerging in the Seireitei of the Soul Society and looking around to see that several of the others had already gathered, and That Ranmyaku seemed to have ran off somewhere for the moment.

((It's ok super & chaos I edited meh post to fix that, so please stop doing it...and didn't I say to go SLOW with the Requiem Gems! ughh...))

Ceruwae looked at the young man. "You have come at the most inopprtune of moments young one. You are in the dimension known as the Hole of Fate, a central point for all the dimensions. These people are your comrades and your destiny here. Now what can you do? And don't worry, about the little details, all will be revealed later." The place seemed to surge as the railings pulsed more an more rapidly, and the dimensional beam grew brighter. "Ahh I also have a message for you all. That beam is only for you and only you, therefore you all may enter and exit it as you wish. It is also only visible to you all for now. This is the message I need you to deliver. Now unless you need anything else, reveal your abilites if any, and you may be off."

OOC: You're just confusing me now >_<

IC:

Sagita proceds to look around once more, now he wasn't in danger of getting hurt... again, he stands up "Ok, what am i doing here? Someone care to explain to me... please?" he looks around again, up at the area where he had hit is head on emergance, just white. "Nic place... now then... what am I supposed to do..." he ponders for a moment while listening to what was being said to him and being utterly confused at what he was hearing "huh?" was all he had to say

Raizen rolled his eyes a bit as Ze'b made his entrance

"Yeah, Whatever, Stop showing off..." he groaned, letting his child-ish side get the best of him. He then shot a glare towards Jey

"I'm not afraid, if that's what your implying..." he grunted. Raizen then continued to walk towards the others "Who are you guys, anyway?"

Raizen had expected to know these people, but he didn't. Strangely enough, they weren't from the Soul Society.

So this 'Dimension' thing must be true...

Raizen regained his cool and started to glance around the area

"How odd..." he muttered.

Ranmyaku looked over to the side to see that Leo was looking at him. There was a fearful look on his face, although he hid it well so that only Ranmyaku would notice. Ranmyaku smiled inwardly and walked past Leo, saying so quietly that only Leo could here "As long as you don't stand against me, you have nothing to fear." Ranmyaku then thumped Leo lightly on the shoulder as he continued walking on his way. Leo was very puzzled at Ranmyakus statement, but decided that for now, it would probably be best to leave it be and think of what was to be done next. As for Ranmyaku, he took out his two hilts and attached them to his forearms, although he did not activate them just yet, as there was no fighting to be had.

He takes in what Ceruwae said for a few minuites and the smiles "Ok... i think I've got it now... I've been taken here for a reason unknown to me... and I'm supposed to work with these people to achieve some sort of goal? is that it, I think that's what you mean, then... you asked if i could do anything... you mean like special skills? if that's the case then sure i can do stuff." he draws his sword and his staff appears in his hand "I'm a decent mage and swordsmen" he smiles "So.. have I got the idea of things?" he says, with a rather odd expression on his face.

Archived