Demensia:Traveling through RPs of YCM (Accepting)Currently- Verdiniai~Verada

Mr.WHAM

Ranmyaku was highly annoyed that all of the hollows had suddenly been killed. Dammit, just when I finally had a chance tovent some of my frustration! He he walks over into the general direction of Alvaro and only barely restrains himself from hitting him as hard as he can when he appears behind him by using a Shunpo to cover the rest of the distance. "Hey, just who are you to kill my target practice material?" He says in a low growl to Alvaro as he starts to walk around his right side from where he had been standing behind him.

• Replies 783
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Jey was amazed. He stopped and focused for a while. He opened his eyes and apeared next to Ze'b. His glasses were missing. "Like this, right. It feels .... strange" Jey's eyes turned red while not wearing his glasses. He walked and picked them up. He wore the them and waited for the others to arrive. Jey looked at Ze'b as he was his rival and wanted a match.

"Stop acting like a fool Alvaro&Ranmyaku and conratulations Jey. Alvaro, you know who I am am. But in case you forgot, I am Ze'borova Preyn, wielder of the Zanpaktou, Raikou. And you are Alvaro Konotce, Manipulator of Shadows. Now, can we get on with this," Ze'borova said sighing. "As you know it has been almost 4 years since Raizen disapppeared. In that time somehow, the Reborns from the Phantom Zone have continued to increase the strength, and their leader Comuli rose to power and now they have become even stronger than they were when they were originally alive. We must defeat them before they launch a full scale assault on the Seireitei & enslve the human world. That's right. Now for some reason, these creatures can appear in the human world with no problem whatsoever and have their bodies. At will. With thzat power one of them could easily enslave the entire planet before we are able to do anything."

Sagita had been too busy taking in his new suroundings (and the change of his clothes) to actualy notice any major happenings, except for the appearance of S.H.A.D.O.W. Just by listening for a little and taking one little look at the thing was enough to convice Sagita that S.H.A.D.O.W was 'untrustworthy'. He hadn't noticed wheather his weapons had changed at all, he looked up to hear who (Alvaro) was talking to them, he didn't think much of this guy at all, probably because he seemed to be picking favourites

(OOC: Quick question, have sagita's staff and sword been changed in any way through coming here?)

ooc: it's AIZEN, not raizen. e_e

"Well then, what the hell are we standing around here for? I say we charge right in and beat the sheet out of them, then kill them all!" Ranmyaku just wanted to finish this so that he could move on already, but to his surprise he felt a bit of concern for what might happen if the enemy decided to attack while they were standing around talking. Strange........I wonder if this feeling has anything to do with my hidden past? Well, that's just one more reason to get moving with the mission.

An adjuchas hollow jumped out of the ground and aimed a Cero at the group. Alvaro slapped it back at the hollow without even looking. "Ahh, yes of course. The famous Ze'borova. You should already know that I don't memorize looks. I mememorize reitsu signatures. And yours is different." He stopped and closed his eyes. "But I sense a trace of the old one there. So I believe you. For now." He sheathed his sword. "And tell you lapdog over there to calm down. He's no where near being able to kill me. Now, you still haven't answered my questions. What do you want from me?"

"Moron!" Ranmyaku had had enough of this persons smug attitude and grabbed a hold of his Shakuhiko. "I am nobodies LAPDOG!!!" He shoved Alvaro back, hard..hard enough to caus him to almost fall to the ground. The Adjuchas that had fired a Cero before fired another one. Ranmyaku held a hand out in the direction of the Cero without looking and caused it to part when it hit his hand and spread out to the sides. He then snaps his fingers causing a quick successions of energy to burst forth, knocking the Adjuchas around before slamming it into the ground again.

Alvaro calmy brushed his shoulders and faced Ranmyaku. "Hoho. So I see that you have a temper." He continued staring at Ranmyaku as he beat up on the Adjucha. "This is disgusting me," he said, before Sonido'ing in, and ending th Adjucha's life. "Are you so mad at me that you have to take it out on some poor Adjucha's. Pathetic." Alvaro said. "I woulnd't dare waste my time with you. Your arrogance disgusts me." He then turned back to Alvaro. "You haven't answered my question."

When Haro's Jurai ability kicked in, he instantly knew where he was. He suddenly calmed down and pulled out his sword. "So...It seems I'm not the only one pulled in here..." Haro ran at the adjuchas on the ground, before anyone could see him, and jumped into the air. He sword started to glow red and when he slashed it down, flames blew onto the masks of teh hollows.

"Hey, he threw Ceros at us, it had nothing to do with you and your lousy comments." Ranmyaku decided that he'd had enough arguing with Alvaro, considering him to be nothing more or less then a moron. I just hope we can get going soon, I want to crush the enemy before they have a chance to cause trouble and delay us even further. At least, that's what Ranmyaku thought to himself as he went to stand over by where the others were, but he was actually somewhat worried about what might happen to this dimension if the hollows and arrancars were allowed to run rampant, and he didn't much feel like being sent in to clean up the mess of others due to their own inaction.

OOC: Alright, as to the reality changes that's just a thing and it's mostly minute things, particularly changing the nature of the ground or the air or something like that. As far as destroyed I mean that even if you smash his physical body to atoms with some attack his soul is powerful enough to pull it back together even stronger than before. As for the not being killed he technically "can" be killed but not through conventional weapons and you need either his own sword (good luck getting that) or the blade of the emperor from Warhammer 40,000. And one thing about the emperor's blade, it is the absolute bane of all things chaos so anyone wanting to use it would have to be just a normal, non demonic being. Not to mention that obtaining it would be almost impossible.

IC: Project S.H.A.D.O.W. had actually vanished in the time that it had taken Ranmyaku and Alvaro to get into combat with each other. He appeared behind Alvaro, tapping him gently on the shoulder with the tip of his pure white Katana which in his disappearance he had drawn. To all around, the demonic eye upon the blade would now be visible, and it's pitch black slit of a pupil seemed to be an infinitely deep abyss. It turned it's gaze from one member of the assembled group to another, slowly taking in all that was going on within it's gaze. "Well, whatever it is you are doing odds are fighting amongst yourselves will only make it worse. I swear you two are like Khorne and Slaanesh." He gestured to Alvaro and Ranmyaku respectively as he spoke the names of the Chaos Gods. it was beyond unlikely that they even knew of the Chaos Gods or could even know them if they were to appear amongst them then and there. "Now then, If you do not mind I would like to aid you in whatever it is your doing here, mainly because I see this as a chance to gain strength myself." With that he turned to Ze'borova, now turning the Katana's tip towards him briefly before quickly sheathing it at his side. "You seem to be in charge, just what the hell are you doing here, and more over how can I help?" During the entire time he had drawn his Katana, all those present would have had a strange, perhaps even maddening pressure upon their minds. The others there who were born of Chaos would likely have been able to recognize it, but the others would likely not have even known what it's source was.

Kokoro hit the ground his lightning keyblade from his father,Zeus fizzling away. I know where this is. Shikai He said a sword appearing in his hand. "And noone is gonna get in my way." He said swiftly disarming a hollow (literally) and running it through blasting it with a heavy charge of Lightning. He turned invisible and walked away not wanting any more bothers.

(Accepted via PM)

"Enveloup and consume, Jenou!" Abby says as shadows began to envelop her, "abby....? how

did you free me?" Jenou says, as she bagan to grasp her control of her powers comeing back,

as Ze'b Was a shadow manipulator he obviously picked up on her release, Abby then Grabed

Leo and in a torrent of shadows they appered next to Ze'b and the others.

"I dont know I just Felt it was the right thing to do....."

Leo is suddenly dragged off after he release of Abby's Shikai state. the movement was so sudden that when they stopped, he promptly became very dizzy and had trouble staying upright. Grabbing a hold of Abby, he just manages to hold himself up and says "Could you please give me some warning the next time you do something like that?" clutching onto Abby, Leo tries to keep from being sick, since the sudden movement had also caused him to become somewhat nauseous. Oh man, I need to get used to that if I don't want to get into trouble from it.

((Trust and believe I want to have the regenration thing, but no. However, I will let you have this, If your conscious mind is in tact & some remnant of your body like an arm when you have been killed, you may regenerate. Then and only then can you regenerate completely(Max 10 times in the RP.) I say this because then you can continually kill your self over and over getting stronger. All reality changes result in suicide. End convo.On a side not, everybody this is your training Go nuts and enjoy^^))

"We have to fight that approaching army of hollows, make our waythrough the new Noches and defeat every being in there that eon't join us, Kill their leader so as to protect the world. Be wary though everyone in there. They will try to befirend mislead and kill you. You have been warned," Ze'borova cautioned. "Look ahead to that black spot of land. Those are all the Hollows & Adjuchas we have to fight. They out number us 200 to 1. Are you all sure you are ready?"

Alvaro smiled and looked over at Zeb. "Haha. DOn't make me laugh Ze'borova. You know this isn't any kind of challenge for me." He looked at the mass of hollows. "They outnumber us, but they are weak. I can sense thier reitsu and its low. My guess is that its thier job to bait us in, and wear us down. Then the strong ones will come." he looked around at the group. "So don't waste energy on the weak ones. Meaning don't go bankai when you don't have to, " he looked over at Ranmyaku as he said that. "Now, follow me," he said, still calm, before dissapearing with a buzz of sonido.

Ooc: Mr.WHAM, you told me to start in the Hole of Fate correct? If so, then i'm gonna kind of get to where I can be sent to where everyone else is. Thanks again for accepting me! :D

{Yea, PM acceptance!}

Luther was struting oddly through the demension of "Sonic". He had his eyes closed and was enjoying the breeze on his face that the beach gave. When all of a sudden, a white light engulfed him. It sent him to the Hole of Fate, not noticing at first, Luther continued to strute when I big booming voice broke him out of his trance. Luther, suddenly stopped, "Huh?" "Demension this, I never be in." Luther said, while whipping his head around as he tried to figure out where he was. After examining the area for a few minutes, Luther chilled down and said, "Me thinks this boring." Luther tried to use his Jueri abillity to get out, but to no avail. "Planet Pluto Pucking!" Luther let out angerly, with a tint of confusion. "WORKITH!" Giving up, Luther looked to his left hand which had 2 eyes drawn on it, and a mouth. And asked, "Bob, whyith here we are?" Bob responded by saying, "How should I know you cooky weirdo!?" Startled, Luther backed his head from the yelling hand. He then leaned forward with an angry look on his face, and said, "I EAT YOU!" Luther's hand quickly tucked away into Luther's pocket as Luther said in victory, "That what assummed I did." As he started to walk around he heard a voice, "Whoeith there!?" Luther said franticly. As he awaited a response.

"S-Sorry! My instincts took over...." Abby says, looking at Alvaro, she could sence his

energy It was fairly weak, so she Ignored him and turned to Leo.

"Heh!" Heart mocks as she raises her Guns at the hollows She releases a rapid fire on them esly killing 200 of them, "There now they out number us 199 to 1" Heart says Sarcasticly.

Kokoro lowered himself to the ground seeing they might need some help on the ground. He swung his sword attempting to kill some hollows. HE didn't know if they would die right away. Seeing that he wasn't landing a hit he released a wave of flame to kill the one in front of him. The flame burnt everything in its wake but it wasn't strong not even strong enough to kill a regular person (badly).

OOC: Alright then, guess I can't have him be as powerful as he actually is outside of fan fiction.

IC: Project S.H.A.D.O.W. turned to face the oncoming army of Hollows. He shook his head slightly, simply holding his arms straight out from his body at right angles. His face then lost all trace of emotion as his physical form exploded into blood, which hovered in the air for a moment, before shooting off towards the hollows at roughly the speed of Sonido. He quickly caught up to Alvaro, before flying into the air, still the stream of blood. He then shifted back into his normal form, with one exception. His right arm had become a massive weapon that appeared to be a sort of machine-gun. The weapon's rounds were all fifty by seventy millimeters. The left arm had become a stranger weapon, appearing to be some sort of flame-thrower, but much larger and, as the hollows would soon discover for themselves, much more destructive. "These could not end me...but you are not like me." He then unleashed a storm of rounds from his machine-gun arm, tearing hollows completely apart with every single one of the rounds. This he all did as he fell, and once he came closer to the ground he unleashed the fury of his flame-thrower arm. These flames burst forth and easily incinerated the hollows. Those not fortunate enough to be caught in the direct blast of flames would be partially or fully engulfed in fire. S.H.A.D.O.W. then landed, surprisingly lightly, upon the ground. His arms converted back into their normal forms. "I count five hundred dead...still not enough." It would quickly become evident that as he slew them the souls of the hollows were being absorbed into his being. These he used as nourishment to strengthen his body and his powers. Though it was only slight, he was gaining strength from each hollow he felled. Now that his arms had returned to normal, the real fun began. Pure chaos erupted from his arms and was unleashed in two concentrated beams which flew out from the palms. As the chaos erupted he once more threw his arms out at right angles to his body and thus produced two jets of chaos flying out from him in opposite directions. He took some small amount of pleasure in this killing, though the foes were far too weak to provide much of a challenge.

ooc: what happened to your characters Zanpukuto Ketodama?

Ranmyaku saw what was happening, and could think of two good reasons why what S.H.A.D.O.W. was doing was not a good idea. Without a single word, he withdrew the Chaos Emerald that he had found from before. I cannot allow this. If he absorbs to many hollows, they may well take him over before we can leave this dimension, and that would give everyone trouble. Tossing up the Chaos Emerald as he stepped forward, he catches it and yells "Chaos...CONTROL!" He shunpo'd forward as his control of chaos took full effect and allowed him to move outside of time itself. When Ranmyaku appeared once again, he was directly over the center of the hollows, an orb of chaotic energies growing in his hands. Raising it over his head, he waited until it was a full 10 or more meters in diameter before throwing it downwards in an arc and hitting just a little behind the center of the army. "CHAOS NIGHTMARE!!!" The orb of energy hits the ground and unleashes all of its fury, Ranmyaku getting to the ground just in time to erect a shield in front of himself and S.H.A.D.O.W., as well as the others so as to part the blast and have only all of the hollows killed. At this point, Ranmyaku is now moving normally through time again and says to S.H.A.D.O.W. without turning around "Very bad idea what you were doing there. Absorb to many hollows and you will either be controlled by your inner hollow, or all of those hollows will form a single entity that will overpower you and crush you out of existence, continuing their own inside your body and destroying everything they can find. Keep this in mind the next time you feel like acting foolish."

Jey waited for Ze'b orders and shooked his glasses. "Everyone in this world has a Zanpakto right?" Jey looked at his hand and focused "So I can have one from my spirutual energy....I have read it so here goes" Jey created a large blade at his hand and waited for the hollows to come. He remembered the teacher he had in the Soul Society lesson, Zack. He could turn his Zanpakto into Zangetsu "Guess what?" Jey grinned at Ze'b. "Maybe I can use Zangetsu?"

((Jake, don't shorpost at least 4 Lines))

"Um sure as long asits your natural ability to morph your weapon in to others. however you cannot use Zangetsu's attacks but rather your own. Oh and all of you who think I am weak. Your are most certainly mistaken. I am a master at concealing reistu. Watch," Ze'borova said. A blast of Spiritual pressure so large it knocked back even the hollows who were hundreds of meters away. "Now let us continue." Ze'borova charged into the fray of hollows, 75% of them Gillians. He looked at the pathetic creatures and laughed not even bothering to release his sShikai and his blade, Raikou. He would take care othem bare-handed. He grabbed up the nearest Gillian and spun it around knocking away a multitudeof other hollows, breaking their masks. Then he began to run around jumping from hollow to hollow, punching them all in the face. Three Gillian were loading Ceros at him. He jumped up and as they released it, turned their attacks against them, killing 20 more hollows. This was getting fun. But then his heart pained him as he knew what was coming. "Guess I wll be going Shikai then," he said after being hit for the first time. "Howl In Armageddon, Raikou!" His reistu exploded actully breaking some of the nearby Gillians' masks. A surge of lightning erupted his palms turning the group of 30 or so hollows coming to kill him into dust. Ze'borova laughed. They didn't stand a chance. "Whose next!"

"Fool," Alvaro said, as everyone rushed into the fray, launching attacks that were decimating hollow. "They're going to waste their energy," he said, as he sidestepped between hollows using his natural speed, ending them with one slice. He scoffed at S.H.A.D.O.W's actions. "Completly unnecessary," he said as he passed. He moved over to Ze'borova. "You didn't need to go Shikai," he said. He turned around, and deflected a Cero fired by a Gillian off his blade. The Cero hit a group of Gillians and killed them. Alvaro then jumped up, and sliced the Gillian's head off. He landed with a light thud. "There only Gillian," he continued to Ze'borova. "I know you have a lot of energy, but you still shouldn't waste it needlessly." He then jumped back into the fray.

Archived