Demensia:Traveling through RPs of YCM (Accepting)Currently- Verdiniai~Verada

Mr.WHAM

Jason and Meagan ran in, joining the fight. They had previously been arguing about whether they should follow the group, and believe the ones who had talked to them, or try and go back to their own 'dimension,' or not believe what they had heard. Meagan had won in the end, and Jason resignedly followed her to the others. He saw the battle, and leapt into it with a loud "Hiya!" He had never fought before, but he had seen the movies, and practiced the moves on his friends. Meagan stayed back, resolving to help those who were wounded. She couldn't fight anyway.

((In what way can I give my girl her elemental powers?))

• Replies 783
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Heart put her guns in their holsters, and huffed, she turned to Val and Sighed,

"Is it nessisary for me to fight they have it handled, I would rather just stay with you...."

Heart says, she slightly blushed as she Imagined putting her body on his arm.

"Why is it nessasary to kill the evil in this Dimension?"

OoC: You have to give a Big enemy to fight Send out some Primera Espada for each of us to fight.......

((DO NOT COMPLETELY DESTROY THE BAD GUYS...THEY WIN THIS ROUND, BUT GO NUTS! Also Ketodama, you need a Shikai.))

"Alvaro, I don't have a choice in these things at times," Ze'borova said cutting down the final Adjuchas. "And you wouldn't want me too--" he was saying, but his statement was interrupted by the appearance of new arrivals, none of them friends.

"Well they have gotten quite strong haven't they?" Gin said arriving on the scene.

"Ha! You call that power? I will Crush them without breaking a single sweat?" Yami cackled. "Don't you agree Nnoitra?"

"Yami, you shouldn't underestimate them," he said sarcastically. "After all they did just appear from out of nowhere," Nnoitra said.

An Espada with a 5 on his chest alongside Tia Harribel as 4 figures appeared next to them. One of them was a blur, seeming to vibrate back and forth, another was laughing and the wind seemed to resonate with sound waves that seemed to be in the wind, the third had his left hand in his palm as he toyed with it. The final Arrancar had a blaring reistu, one that rivaled Ze'borova's. Then the Arrancar laughung in the wind released his Resurreccion saying,"My name is Howler. It will be the last name you know if these fools don't tell you theirs."

"Names Kluns," the Arrancar with the seperated hands said."Oh here's a present!" He said tossing the severed hand into the mass of people and hollows. It immediately released a Cero at them before reattching itself to its owner's body. "This will be fun!" The fourth Arrancar made what seemed to be a hands appear from his now visible, purple reiatsu. A small bubble encompassed his body as the air around him seemed to flow around them covering them. The remaining Arrancar simply moved and kicked Ze'borova in the chest seperating him a bit from the others. "Hope you can catch me!"

OOC: Alright I'll have a Shikai, I just don't plan on using it just yet. I mean Shadow Zero pulled a chaos emerald out in the bleach universe so I imagine that I can at least use things from Warhammer that would remain the same.

IC:Project S.H.A.D.O.W. quietly whistled at the display of power by the Arrancar, beginning to slowly clap in a taunting manner as his arms returned to normal. "Well well well, this is rather interesting." he chuckled quietly, now deciding to use a certain different ability of his. He looked into the minds of all those around him, only for an instant, before in the blink of an eye shifting his own appearance. He now would appear to those present, including the Arrancar, as whatever they found the most appealing, and I do mean sexually. In his new form, which would likely leave many confused about his gender, he walked in the most seductive manner towards the Arrancar, a smirk upon his face. He waited until he was simply three meters from them, before the chaotic energies blossomed from around him again. "Chaos pour forth into the universe and burn all that stands before you. Hado number 666, Chaos Storm!" At these words, the sky darkened, filling with blood red clouds. These clouds let forth bursts of pure chaotic energies in the form of lightning. The bolts rained down specifically upon the Arrancar and as they did S.H.A.D.O.W. maintained his form, releasing his transformation only when the first bolt struck the ground.

IC: Let me know if that technique counts as something I shouldn't be doing. It makes perfect sense to me, and there I was just modifying some of his actual powers to fit into Bleach for right now.

((Yea they aren't Chaos emeralds, they are Requiem Gems until we rename them other wise...And they are a subplot...And what's with all the mind reading))

"Oh we have some Vibrado don't we?" Ze'borova said as he let the kick hithim in the chest.

"How the hell did you know my name?" Vibrado said blasting off into the distance. Their blades then clashed in what could have only been a battle of remarkable speed and sjkill. Ze'borova smiled. He had finally been matched up properly.

The Arrancar who hadn't revealed himself looked at S.H.A.D.O.W and proceeded to blind himself, by removing his eyes, and placing them in a small pouch. "I will not be decieved by such foolish tactics. Third Eye Blind!" he said as a yellow slit appearon his for head with a purple pupil in its center. In the next momnet, the air around the Arrancar despite not being able to be seen, formed arms. It was with this he attacked him. "You are my opponent I shall kill you."

((About the arrancar, you guys can control them, just single out who you wish to fight, so I can properly intro them. Also Keto, Xerar has a similar ability, he just can't control it))

Heart Un holstered one of her guns, witha a rather demonic smile like she was a lion chosing

the weakest to quickly kill, she Flash Steped and was right behind Howler With her gun to his

head with an evil smile, "Boom!" Hert saysas she pulls the trigger, Howler Fell to his knees and then fell over

Abby looked at leo, "Do we have to fight?" She questions sadly.

OoC: Lol Howler pulled a Leeroy.

Howler got up laughing. "Oh little girl your quite the insolent fool aren't we?" he sneered grabbing up Heart's arm. He appeared behind the former cyborg and sent a Cero to the back of her head. "You should know better to think it'd be so easy to kill an Espada. I'm shamed for you, you little prick. Then he released his Resuureccion saying, "I won't neeed it to kill you. 30 hits and you will be dead. Now sound paralyze!" he yelled as the falling girl was hit by incredible sonic waves. They all were schreeching and had Heart laying on the ground as the Arrancar gloated. If you haven't figured out yet, I manipulate sounds. The your voice is no longer yours," he said in Heart's voice. "None of your friends voices are safe, and how will it feel to hurt the one one you love?" he cackeld in Valyenciarn's voice. He tresured the look on her face as he sent another wacve of sound at her.

Jey stopped the sound wave with his bare hands. "Don't you know?" Jey shooked his glasses and stared at him "I am a Vass and we have powers. Special Powers. I can controll Wind." Jey drew his Zanpakto. "And since the sound is travelling threw wind, you are toast" Jey attacked him and sliced his arm. Then he jumped back and waited for him to make a move. Meanwhile he asked the other if they were ok "Do not worry guys, I have him" Jey looked at him again "Who is he anyway?"

Alvaro stood there silently, watching his opponent. He knew who he would fight, he had known since he sensed her reitsu. It was exactly the same as he remembered. "Tia Harribel," he said softly, but his voice carried on the wind.

"Alvaro Konotce," she replied in an even softer voice. "It's been a while, hasn't it," she said.

"Yes it has," he replied. "You look different. BUt your reitsu, its exactly as I remember it."

She nodded before sighing, something Harribel never did. "Alvaro. Its a pity that its come to this. You should have joined us when you had the chance. How could you abandon me like that?" She was near tears.

"Tia," he replied softly, before being thrown back by the punch that landed on his cheek.

"Enough talk, " she said viciously. "Our blades do battle now/"

Alvaro straigtened up. "Indeed. Our blades shall what our hearts can't." He Sonido'ed to her, aiming a strike against her chest that she blocked. She laughed.

"You could never beat me Alvaro. Remember?"

"We shall see, " Alvaro said, before thier battle with blades began.

"Oh so you are a windy one too eh?" Howler laugfhed at the boys ignorance. "You do realize that sound can travel through more than wind" Howler said as he appeared in front of Jey. "Boom" he whispered as he sent waves rippling through his back. Howler decided to draw his blade. "I suggest you do not strike me. 10. This is all it will take for you to go insane and kill yourself. Now lets see what you have," he said as he sent a sound wave through the ground knocking back Jey and Heart.

Jey jumped up and frozed the ground so the sound could not travel "That Ice. If you try breaking it, the wind I traped inside it will cut you" Jey landed on the ice and released his Shikai

"Rise and crack the ice, howl and take out the fire, I CALL YOU, HAITENJARO!" His zanpkato trasformed into a spiked Zangetsu but smaller. The ice became thicker and Jey replyed to the Arracnar "Do not try to attack me now, Arracnar"

((!227, your ice abilities wuud come in your Bankai in this world))

"Oh shut up. If I break the Ice it will go everywhere. Including to her" he say pointing to Heart. "My skin is much harder than yours of the Normal human or shinigami's. You fools we are Arrancar. We have died and come back thirsting for power! We will kill you!" Howler cracked the ice releasing the Ice & wind. He sent the wind over to Jey. "Ha little one you are not the only one whio can use the wind." Then within an instant he did for things. He sent waves rippling through the ground, he fired off a Cero, he went behind Jey and sent sound waves through the air and whipped up a gust of wind to come from him in the last remaning Directiom. He then grabbed his Zanpaktou and charged after him coming from above debating whether or ot he should make the blow lethal.

Jey was hit by the Arracnar's attack and crushed on a wall. His glasses were broken. "Big Mistake" Jey fell on the ground and tryed to get up "Do you know why I call myself "Sonjiru"?" Jey's eyes turned red and his Zanpakto was released to Bankai "BECAUSE I CAUSE PAIN, I HARM YOU" Jey released a huge spirutual pressure and his Zanpakto was fully realesed. It became and bow. Jey waited for his next move and focused his energy.

Hello!

Username: Princess Judai

Name: Her Royal Highness, Princess Judaihime Yuki, Heir to the Duel Kingdom of Acadamia

Appearance: See my avatar and signature.

Bio(3+)Lines: Judai is a young woman who is the heir to the Kingdom of Acadamia, but her throne was taken over by her fiance, Prince Johan, who seems to be mind-controlled. She escaped through a rend in space-time, but she's now lost, and lonely. She wants someone to help her out in a very confusing modern world.

Central Power: Summoning Duel Monster Spirits to fight for her. She also has two spirits that help her, Winged Kuriboh and Yubel. Furthermore, she knows some basic spells.

Anything else: She's a complete klutz and spaz, and very immature for her age.

Home RP Dimension(if applicable): The Realm of the Duel Kingdoms

Alvaro jumped back and dodged Harribel's sword strike, before returning with his own. It was deflected off of her blade, and she aimed a strike out of her chest that he just barely managed to dodge. "You've gotten faster," he remarked as he jumped back to try to gain some distance between them. However, she would not let him, quickly catching up to him, and kicking him in the chest. He flew toward the ground, before managing to straighten himself. 'Will she fall for it?' he thought as Harribel zoomed toward him. She brought down her sword, and he dissapeared. 'Shadow Sonido!' she thought as her eyes widened. Alvaro appeared behind Harribel, aiming his sword at her heart. He was about to plunge it in...but he hesistated. His hesitation gave Harribel enough time to kick him away. He landed a couple of feet back panting. He jumped back at Harribel, aiming his sword at her chest, but she manage to catch in the hole in her sword. She locked his blade there, and they stared at each other face to face. For seconds they stood still until Alvaro whispered "Tia." That seemed to wake her up, and she leapt back before aiming her sword at him. 'Oh Crap' he thought before she fired. "Proyectil Azul!" she said. Alvaro had no time to react, and was hit by the attack, sending him flying toward the ground. "Proyectil Azul" she said three more times, sending the attack where Alvaro landed. Then she swept her sword in a wide arc and yelled "GRAN REY CERO." THe Cero hit the spot Alvaro had landed and exploded, kicking dust and smoke into the air.

"Got him," Harribel said satifyingly. She turned around to help the other Espada before she sensed something. "Impossible," she said.

"Very Possible," Alvaro answered as he stood in the center of the crater created by Harribel's attack. "I guess if your going to be serious, I should too." A black Aura grew around him. "No more taking it easy," Alvaro said, almost sad. Then he held up his sword level to his body. Harribel rushed to stop him, but it was too late. "Blacken the Night! Cosechar de Sombra!!" he said, before black reitsu exploded out from him. The other battlers had to shield their eyes from the amount of reitsu kicked up.

There Alvaro stood in his ressurection form; he had on a long black hoodie. His sword had turned pure black, and he had on a black mask with white eye slits. "Now," he began in the same calm voice. "We begin!"

Ranmyaku was at first unsure of just who to fight. One thing was for sure though, and it was that the appearance of these espada stirred something within him. Suddenly, he heard a voice inside him saying "What's the matter partner? Weren't you going to kill anyone who got in your way?" He suddenly saw his inner hollow standing in front of him, invisible to anyone else. To his inner hollow he said "Disappear and become a part of me." Suddenly, his inner hollow started dissolving, smirking as it did so. "So you're already that strong, huh? Fine by me, just make sure that you don't die!" Ranmyaku then says the words that unleash his ressureccion form, the words themselvges drowned of out by the sounds of battle. In a single moment, he disappeared in an explosion of Chaotic energies, killing any remaining hollows that were close enough and were not Espadas. When the energies subsided, it showed Ranmyaku in a completely different form. He decided that he would be the one to fight Howler, and walked towards him, batting any attacks headed in his general direction with a swing of his hand. Raising his right hand, he clenches it into a fist and sends multiple shots of chaotic energies that were a deep purple and in the shape of his fist, except many times larger. "Prepare to die." he says as he continues throwing attacks at Howler while approaching, his voice warbling a bit and almost sounding as though spoken clearly from underwater.

[spoiler=ooc: sorry for not posting for so long, i wasn't able to have any internet at all yesterday, and it is likely to be limited usage today. anyway, here is what my characters ressureccion form looks like, except less cartoony.]

mephilesthedark.jpg

ic: Leo looks over at Abby, a sad smile on his face. "I don't think that there's much of a choice for us in this matter, Abby. If we don't fight, they are likely going to simply kill us, since that is what they came here to do in the first place." Hoping that it would be enough, Leo unsheathes his zampukuto and unleashes its Shikai state, the blade taking on the apperance of a thin one-edged sword wreathed in lightning with a Dragon undulating behind him. He then shunpoes towards the fight and unleashes his bankai state, heading for the nearest Hollow to help someone fight.

OOC: Just saying, Project S.H.A.D.O.W. doesn't actually know what his body is morphing into, only that anyone who looks at him at that point sees whatever is the most sexually attractive to them.

IC: As the arms appeared from nowhere, S.H.A.D.O.W. simply vanished once more. He now appeared behind Nnoitra, his blade drawn and the eye glaring furiously at the Espada. Nnoitra didn't miss a beat and quickly spun about to strike at S.H.A.D.O.W. with his weapon, whirling it around in an attempt to strike his opponent's side. S.H.A.D.O.W. quickly caught the weapon with his own blade, the eye still glaring at Nnoitra.

"You're Nnoitra, aren't you. Your big friend there gave you away."

"Hehehehe, you're right. But who are you, thinking you can hurt me?"

"Oh, the only name for me you need...is Shadow."

With that the conversation ended as the two threw each other back about five meters. At which point S.H.A.D.O.W. decided to go ahead and try what his sword had been saying the whole time. "Reach deep down and say what you find. I'll be able to help you then." He chuckled quietly as he held his sword in a reverse-grip, the eye held directly up to his. "As if I need help...but if you're what I think you are, we'll be able to finish this much more quickly together."

As he said this, Nnoitra came rushing forwards, ready to strike the final blow. "What the hell do you think you're doing? Pay attention you dumbass!"

"Let me see them burst, Niger Nex! (Latin for Black Violent Death)

In the next instant, Nnoitra's blade came crashing down upon the pitch black blade of a wicked longsword. The blade measured about three feet long and the hilt-guard curved down slightly over the hilt. The metal forming the hilt-guard was twisted twice over itself and was fitted into the blade itself. The twisting formed a small gap, within which the same demonic eye was visible. A dark aura emanated from the blade. "Let's see if you can handle this." With that he spun around once, sending Nnoitra's weapon out of his hand. He then drove the tip of his blade into Nnoitra's left shoulder, much to the Espada's surprise. An explosion then tore the arm completely off, sending it flying away as fragments of bone and flesh.

"Heheheheh!" Hert says, with and odly mechanical voice she then says,

"BANKAI! Yasha Taiyoji!, Machina!"

Heart liftsher gun to her head and fires, she is envelouped in light. Sudenly the light dissapates

with heart in her original clothes and hair, She quickly raised her hand and fires at Howler

Blowing his arm off and knocking him down on his back, "Voice smoice I'm not gona be heart

broken over your voice changing." she says, sarcasticly.

"Should I help the shadow boy?" Abby says.

"Hermph, he is a child of shadows....." Jenou complanes.

Leo appears close to Howler as he notices Ranmyakus attacks and just barely manages to dodge them. Seeing that Howler would be no challenge at all, Ranmyaku Shunpo's behind Abby, but also facing away from her and says "You should help your boyfriend. Unlike me, he could actually use it. The big fish...is mine to fry." Ranmyaku had heard nothing of the conversation that had takenplace between Abby and Jnou, and would not have cared even if he had. He did not linger and Shunpo'd away immediately upon finishing his remarks to Abby, appearing in front of Gin with a blade that he manifested himself in his hand, aiming for a killing strike. Gin knocks it away as he faces Ranmyaku, his customary smirk in place as he unsheathes his zanpukuto Shinso and blacks the blow. before slashing at Ranmyaku on the backswing. Ranmyaku raises his arms in front of himself and has his forearms crossed in the shape of an X, causing a shield of chaotic energies to appear and allow only a glancing blow on it with the blade unable to reach him. Before Gin has a chance to react, Ranmyaku flings his arms upwards and across, unleashing a blast of chaotic energies that strikes Gin and knocks him away a considerable distance, recovering just in time to see Ranmyaku raise a very powerful aura around himself. Looks like this might actually be a challenging fight. Gin thinks to himself as he takes a fighting stance, thinking for a moment on how best to strike next. Little is he aware that the enemy that he is going to fight is a weaker shadow of Ranmyaku, a "Shadow of Chaos".

Meanwhile, Leo raises his blade to the skies of the Soul Society and lets loose a blast of thunder and lightning from his blade, the energy striking into the sky and causing could to gather and blacken the skies. Now to see just how strong my Bleach formatted powers are. He thinks to himself as he readies to Call Baou from the heavens if need be.

Gin smiled as a hand climbed up onto the body and released a Cero. "Aww I guess that wasn't the real one? AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAA!!!!" Kluns said. "Boy of Chaos, pleaaaaase he doesn't know a thing?"

"I wouldn't say that Kluns. What if he kills you!" Gin said with laughter.

"We haven't even used our resurreccions!"

~~~

Howler looked at all of his opponents. "5 on 1 eh? I might as well use my Resurreccion. Whistle in the wind, Luvbra (Wind's Scorn)!" Howlers Zanpaktou disappeared and became a blde of air mixed with reistu. "Every time I swing my blade it pierces, your Reitsu dwindling it and making me stronger. And if you manage to even get close to me your ears will burn filling with the noise of each and everything around with the first strike. The second multiplies that exponentially. The third strike overloads your mind and makes you go insane. The fourth makes you kill you self. Finally I have this! Sound CERO!!!!" A series of waves appeared around Howler before fading out in waves hitting all of his opponents. The wave had a force of cocussive sound knocking them all down as Howler laughed. "Weaklings," Howler said as his arm grew back. "I didn't need to choose between speed and strength and regeneration. I choose Regeneration. Now my arm will be here in 5...4...3...2...1," je said as his arm reformed.

As Gin spoke, the real Ranmyaku appeared behind Kluns and ran him through with his dark arm blade, then swings it so as to throw Kluns into Gin. "As expected of Gin Ichimaru, you are quite strong. You are a fool if you think you have the power to defeat me though." Still, I won't have the chance to use Chaos Control here. The limited amount of time it takes for it to be activated would mean my downfall. I'll just have to fight normally for now.

Leo is knocked back along with everyone else, but manages to keep from falling and raises his blade in front of him. "Take this!" He yells as what appears to be a shield with a lightning bolt insignia and eight smaller shields around it appears in front of the blade. it begins rotating at high speeds and firing off bullet shaped lightning attacks at Howler at high speeds. Even a person that can regenerate can still be killed if they are unable to regenerate fast enough.

Heart Smiles as she gets back up, "Evry one get away your just a liability to me! Get in my way or I kill you too" Heart says,

as she walks up to howler, "Please be sirious... I dare you to hurt me! Hahahahaha!"

Heart sudenly slugs him across the face knocking him down, treating him as if she dosent find him a challenge.

((Sorry for the delay guys, I diddn't have a comp. Make sure you all post & Dont beat these guys))

"You shouldv'e paid more attention miss. That Lightning Bolt aimed for me is now coming for you," Howler said as he let the hit make contact to avoid the lightning. Howler smiled and began to move faster than the Speed of sound, causing after images to appear all over the place. One by one he slashed, kicked and punched his opponent until they were gathered toghether. "Look at you already suffering. Pathetic. I won't even have to use my final move to finish you. FuuBoom." A giant tornado began to form in Howler's hands. The winds were incredibly fast, so mych so that they wee cutting his face. He released the tornado as it surrounded them and released with a giant crushing pressure knocking the wind out of them.

~~~~

Ze'borova & Vibrado were fighting far away from the battle actually headed towards Valyenciarn. There movements were faster than those of any regular Vizard & Arrancar. It was actually a good match up. "WAVES!" Vibrado said as he placed his hands to the ground and sent waves of rock crashing toward him. He jumped over them but as he did Vibrado kicked him into a nearby tower with a loud crash. Ze'borova smiled and shrugged of the impact. The moment Vibrado entered into the room, Ze'borova was invisble. With amazing speed he punched the Arrancar, fist full of lightning, sending him into the ceiling. Another hole appeared in the Arrancar's shoulder as the smoke cleared. "Dissipate, Aszimaquake!" he said as the Arrancar's Reistu exploded. "We were too evenly matched I think. Now, We are equals, or would be if you weren't a shinigami."

Leo was almost backwards again, but managed to stay upright by thrusting his blade into the ground. Keeping one hand on the hilt of the blade, he summons large numbers of spherical shaped lightning. At the same time, Shields that had lightning coursing through them rose around him and the other four, protecting them from Howlers attacks. Sending the spheres of lightning into the shields, the strength of them increase many times over. Afterwards, two things happen very quickly. the first is that Leo hits the groun with another lightning shot of the same that he had used before. the other was that he jumped far above the shields and showered the ground with the same lightning shots that had been used to strengthen the shields. Once he had finished all of this, Leo raised hsi sword to the heavens and yells, "Come forth...BAOU ZAKERUGA!!!" The dragon of lightning comes forth, and Leo hits the ground with another blast of lightning in the exact center if the eight shields that had been erected. In the moment that Baou Zakeruga had hit the center of the shields, it split into eight and hit the shields themselves, then hit each area of the ground that had been hit with a lightning blast, growing stronger each time one of them did, before finally turning to home in on Howler, drawn by the electricity that was coursing through his body due to being hit with the lightning blast.

[spoiler=ooc: okay, so this is meant to do Howler a lot of harm, but not necessarily kill him. I expect that he would be able to dodge no more then four of them, But Zaguruzemu allows Baou Zakeruga to gain power and for the most part, not be ablet o be sdhaken by the enemy, although enough speed can counter some of it. anyway, for those of you that do not know, this is Baou Zakeruga. it's not what it looks like in its full power form, which is what i am using, (no, not the shin beruwan one >_>) but this is basically it.]

vlcsnap-258063.png

(Siriously This is my fight there are 10 espada to fight GTFO and fight someone else! This is not just to you Zero.)

"I Said To get out of my way! This is my fight!" Heart says kicking Leo in the back of the head sending him fliying negating his attack..

"Hey whimp how about you consentrate on me instead of them, then maybe you can hurt me!"

Heart mocks, her boddy with not a scratch.

Heart then raises her gunas and begins to circle him while unleashing a volley of bullets.

Archived