The Official YCM Created Card of the Day Reviews

JerryFreelance

• Replies 328
  • Created
  • Last Reply

*glares at DJ and Yankee*

0_o

*Runs away screaming*

Ok' date=' Bhim, you said I could post a card here again, so, here is my Zombie, BTW, it's my first ever zombie XD

[img']http://i31.tinypic.com/ipb8f6.jpg[/img]

When this card is Summoned, select 1 monster on your opponent's side of the field. Treat this card as an Equip Card, and equip it to the selected monster. When the equipped card attacks with an ATK that is higher than the DEF of a Defense Position monster, inflict the difference as Battle Damage to the controller of the card's opponent's Life Points. As long as the equipped monster remains face-up on the field, decrease its ATK by 200 during each of your Standby Phases. When the equipped monster is destroyed, treat this card's ATK as half the original ATK of the equipped monster and Special Summon this card to your side of the field in face-up Attack Position.

^_^

Frunx, I posted this same post in your other thread but here it is, whichever you notice first.

Well Frunxmomma, I'm assuming I'm allowed back since no one seemed to mind it?

Organization XIII's

Lumyc.png

Card Lore

This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set, this card can only be Special Summoned by sending 1 face-up monster on your side of the field to the Graveyard. By using this effect, you cannot Normal Summon, Set or Special Summon this turn. This card is not destroyed by battle when this card battles with a monster with the same ATK. When this card attacks, declare 1 card name. If your opponent has a declared card(s) in his/her hand, send all of the declared card(s) to the Graveyard.

Any errors? I can still fix it. I just want it to be reviewed before it's all over X_X

Hey bhim, I think if you lower the attack of your A+ -_- card to 1700-1800, it would be better. I think 1900, which a recyclable effect like that is overpowered. Pshh A+ and I get a B+. XD Lol, good card. I knew you'd get in your own contest.

EDIT: Org, grave is capped and destroyed by battle, not as a result.

All right.

I'm done with keeping it in.

I am honestly tired of people giving my review heat. I gave it an A+ because the picture, name, effect and balance are good. Seriously... If you guys can't see that, it's not my problem.

I know what's happened, and it's not very hard to tell... A moron could tell. Smart people will know what I am talking about, or at least wil be able to figure it out...

And the 1 star? I am about 99.9999% sure I know who it is. Probably the same person that gives all my other threads 1 star.

But that's fine. If you hate me, are jealous of me [this is NOT an arrogant statement], or whatever your reasons may be; if you're going to be so stupidly immature as to give everything of mine a low score, then I'm not sure you are sane. The level of immaturity you hold is far too low for you to get help.

I'd say stop, but you're clearly too immature for anything as simple as that, so continue giving everything of mine extremely low and [possibly] undeserving grades. Clearly you know who you are, but uhhh... I do too.

I won't confront you myself, but if you want to come to me and fess up, that's fine, and I can help you too.

On top of that, if anyone says anything about that A+, I don't give a rat's arse.

Honestly, my grades are my grades. The irony is that a lot of you say stuff like: "That's a great card!"

But then you say "I can't believe you got an A+, and I didn't"...

Or some variation of that.

If it's a great card, don't you think it's deservant of such a high grade?

That's what I thought.

[/conversation]

o.o I always stood by 'ya. I personally think your card was excellent, the name, eh, so-so, but the grammar and image are top-notch. You sound a little overworked...maybe taking a short break from reviews would help?

And rating lowly is ridiculous...DJ and myself have the occasional squabble, but I always rate his cards fairly (which usually means at least a 4/5 stars! >_

Take a breath, Bhim. I still love you! ...If that counts for anything.

On top of that' date=' if anyone says anything about that A+, I don't give a rat's arse.

Honestly, my grades are my grades. The irony is that a lot of you say stuff like: "That's a great card!"

But then you say "I can't believe you got an A+, and I didn't"...

Or some variation of that.

If it's a great card, don't you think it's deservant of such a high grade?

That's what I thought.

[/quote']

I was only joking about what I said bhim. I got a B+ and that's all that matters. I think Cyber is right. You've been pushing yourself with these reviews. Take a break.

Archived