Video Game Discussion

Frunk

• Replies 555
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Rat thing didnt work.

All of my saves are on nar shadaa near where i am now.

Quests left:

New Fuel Source

Will Work For Fuel

Seeking Passage

Ebon Hawk Id Signature

Lost Jedi

I'm getting sad now. If i have to restart im throwing my xbox out the window

There! The Ebon hawk ID signature!

I think....

S I don't get it, hae you done the quest you get from that Twi'Lek guy by the Fuel Stations? Where u must report the quests abut the fuel?

Well. did you asked them for anything u could do?

Then you should have the quest for helping him with the ID's of some ships.

U can't find one......

Doesn't maatter now anymore, but did you met the Twi'Leks in the Refugee sector?

I don't know...... or you should load a save from earlier, or you could,what I said, just enter and leave the Ebon Hawk repeatedly......

Too bad it is on the Xbox... you could send me the save if it was PC......

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: Just don't lose your hope.....

Talk to everyone...... Go to different locations, and lquick load and quick save the game repeatedly.....

But certainly nothing will work.... the law of the Evil.....

You "dupped" your lightsaber!?!

What do u mean

And by Sith Planet, you mean Korriban?

Know man.....

There is a infinite experience glitch in Korriban.

When u go to the cave just before the Academy, then u move until the up-right corner of the map, there should be some Dark Side cave, u goi in there, and somewherem there shoulds ba room with a dead Jedi, if u rob it, there come 2 Hssiss. you robe it again, again 2 Hssiss. You rob it again and again and again and again....

If u have Force Lightning Storm, use it, but ONLY if you are Dark Sided or have Force Drain. Cuz your Force points don't regenerate if u are Lightsided.

Dupped = Duplicated

Yes i mean korriban

My force points regenerate and im full lightside. I only have lightside powers too.

And I just read of a bug where you can put as many crystals in your lightsaber as you want! That plus dupe would give me 1hit kos

I have completed Kotor 2 and I am very disappointed. The story was amazing, it was also cool when remote got kidnapped, Mira killed Hanharr. But the end was horrible. Whoo hoo i fly off in the ebon hawk. What now? The ending sucks, you dont get any conclusions or anything, they keep stating revan's a girl when i played a boy the whole way through the first. Revans still alive. Can we see "her"? And have an epic conflict or something? No. End of game. =(

On a side note kotor 2 is pretty buggy too. But i had fun playing to get up till the end even though i didn't get what i hopped for. Great game, but Kotor 1 is better

Archived