Digimon Xros Wars

Isn't Saban buying a bunch of stuff back? Maybe them? OR Funimation? (if these two then should be alright)

If its 4kids........fux.

Saban? I'd love if they got back the series :)

I don't really trust FUNi, not after how badly they dubbed Savers.

4Kids... Lol.

• Replies 693
  • Created
  • Last Reply

When does the next episode air.

obviously next week :3

I think he meant which day' date=' which is Tuesday.

Isn't Saban buying a bunch of stuff back? Maybe them? OR Funimation? (if these two then should be alright)

If its 4kids........fux.

I don't really trust FUNi' date=' not after how badly they dubbed Savers.

4Kids... Lol.

[/quote']

Funimation didn't dub Savers. The fact that just about everyone one of the voice actors is associated with ViZ should be a hint.

When does the next episode air.

obviously next week :3

I think he meant which day' date=' which is Tuesday.

If its 4kids........fux.

I don't really trust FUNi' date=' not after how badly they dubbed Savers.

4Kids... Lol.

[/quote']

Funimation didn't dub Savers. The fact that just about everyone one of the voice actors is associated with ViZ should be a hint.

Really? I distinctly remember hearing that Funi did. Well, then I'm either Saban or FUNimaiton gets it.

I can't really judge Xros Wars after only one episode but I am liking where it's going. If I had to place it, it would be something like this.

1) Digimon Savers

2) Digimon Tamers

3) Digimon Xros Wars

4) Digimon Adventure 02

5) Digimon Adventure

6) Digimon Frontier (Even though Koichi was awesome)

I didn't really like how they introduced the characters, but the whole fight with MadLeomon and the Digi-Xros was pretty awesome.

1) Adventure (best characters and development)

2) Tamers (darkest storyline + Calumon & Guilmon)

3) Xros Wars (so far has the best battle scenes)

4) Adventure 02 (sequel to adventure + more Takari)

5) Savers (okay, but couldn't get into it)

6) Frontier (pretty meh, though I liked Lucemon)

I actually find it a bit surprising you guys rate Adventure lower than 3rd. But eh, just my $0.02.

Here's my favorite seasons

1) Adventure 02 - I like this season a lot because of the awesome DNA Digivolution and other stuff.

2) Adventure - It had a lot of character development and a lot of stuff going on at the sametime.

3) Xros Wars - Its looks awesome.

4) Savers - Return of Augmon and his epic new Digivolutions and the main character was cool.

5) Tamers - It was a little boring but the digimon were great.

6) Frontier - Boring for me

Said this in PM, but I guess I can explain...

1) Adventure -Roxas is the only person who shouldn't put this. This started it all, and Roxas' love for Tamers is too strong

2) Tamers- Again Roxas forced me to love it

3) 02 - Ending may have sucked but other than that w00t!

4) Xros Wars - Taiki and Akari may top TK/Kari for best digimon pair, imo.

5) Fontier - The idea = ridiculas The transformation scenes = made it bearable

6) Savers - Human can punch digimon....FAIL! No goggle boy....FAIL! Royal Knights bad guys...FAIL! The power of friendship defys god....FAIL! This season....FAIL!

Heres my reasoning

1) Digimon Savers: Story line was amazing, character development was good, and some awesome Digimon made appearances.

2) Digimon Tamers: Great series, D-Reaper was genius, Beelzemon Blast Mode, etc.

3) Digimon Xros Wars: Look's great so far, and nobody can top TK and Kari, LZ.

4) Digimon Adventure 02: I really liked the second half of the show, but I don't know, it's missing something.

5) Digimon Adventure: The original, was amazing and will always have a place in my heart, the others were still better though

6) Digimon Frontier: Hated every bit of the show except Koichi

Ah yes, my reasoning. I also moved them around.

1) Tamers - Started off very differently than most of the franchises, many characters were unique, Bio-Merging is awesome, had one of the most unstoppable villains yet, and I love the story the most.

2) Xros Wars - The first episode alone was very strong in my opinion, and is perhaps giving the greatest honor to the franchise by making an army out of the past main Digimon a reality. The human characters actually interest me more than the Digimon though, and like Legend Zero said, Taiki/Akari may just top TK/Kari for me.

3) Adventure - This series started it all, and escalated in quality even until the end.

4) Adventure 02 - I wasn't too big on the last few episodes, but the series was still great.

5) Savers - Nice resurrection to the franchise, but I felt that it copied previous seasons a bit too much. I like how all four of the main characters were at an equal level by the end.

6) Frontier - Power Ranger Digimon. Granted, it was alright, but I just didn't really care for it as much as the rest.

Since everybody else is doing it...

1) Tamers (most engaging storyline, great characters and coolest digvices so far (D-Ark)

2) Adventure 02 (davis is my favorite digidestined, GREAT second half, perfect bittersweet ending. This one is tied with tamers

3) Savers (The older characters helped. Great storyline, animation. Agumon was the ish.)

4) Adventure (It got me into digimon, but the other ones are better. On this one, they had to many characters to keep up.)

5) Xcros Wars (looks good so far. They better not eff it up later.)

6) Frontiers (So much pontential but it never went nowhere. Theres seem to be something wrong with every character in the series. It was ALOT to keep up with. And it took away one great thing that digimon had; the interaction between tamer and partner. It was just...ugh)

Like I said before Xcros Wars can be great. It's diffrent without changing the main formula. I have high hopes. :3

Archived