Digimon Xros Wars

• Replies 693
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Who's to say thats going to be the only pairing? lol

This is probably the season with youngest looking kids, even by season 1 standards. I think they should have gone the "Savers" way and made them look older to appeal to the older fans, but thats just me.

Anyway I haven't been able to support Digimon pairings for a long time...ever since that Matt/Sora thing in Adventure 2. Ugh.

Shoutmon atleast has a very eccentric personality, something we've been missing from past seasons. I assume everyone watched the episode raw, no? His mannerisms seem to be very "out there" something thats bound to be lost during the dubbing process, sadly.

Episode 2 was pretty cute. It didn't leave with a jaw wide open, but it was good. I can't wait until that lion thing joins the team. That, and see the blonde kid who looks too old to be a 7th grader.

Oh, and here's where I watched the episodes RAW:

http://www.youtube.com/user/DegimonXrosWars

Besides the misspelling of "Digimon" and the horrible background, it looks pretty official. The episodes are everywhere on youtube, but I found this channel had them in better quality.

I read somewhere that MailBirdramon and Greymon will DigiXcross into a new Greymon, which pretty cool. I like the new Greymon alot.

I don't rule out the idea of a Xcrossed Digimon Digivolving, or atleast mode changing. For example, Shoutmon x4 might become a completely new digimon later on in the series.

Archived