Digimon Xros Wars

• Replies 693
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yup. Kihira is so badass, the term isn't enough to describe him. He's like an extreme version of Paul/Silver.

I hope they get the character's voices right. If they screw up Kihira...

But you gotta admit, getting Quinton Flynn to voice Marcus was pretty cool. (And the KH reference he said in one of the episodes.)

I mentioned the problem with the posting in the mod forum, and it should just be a matter of Falling Pizza actually taking care of it.

Anyway, I didn't think Savers was that bad. At least everyone didn't get curb-stomped by the Royal Knights for nine episodes straight until the main villain showed up.

I'll need to see more of Kiriha, since Koji was alright. Like Bright said, Kiriha is an extreme version of Paul and Silver. To me, that is a very bad thing.

Turns out Cutemon is male. Don't ask me how that works. My guess is that like Lopmon, Cutemon will become a girl in the dub.

My guess is that like Lopmon' date=' Cutemon will become a girl in the dub.

[/quote']

Wasn't Lopmon female in the dub because the company that dubbed didn't actually pay much attention to what the Japanese were saying and thus didn't notice until a fan complained?

Or they didn't want gender confusion problems. lol no man wanted the job of voice acting Lopmon so they used a girl. XD

Archived