Digimon Xros Wars

• Replies 693
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You mean Omegamon.

Weeaboo. Almost every series with mons drop the Japanese names for the mons when the English ones appear, because there's nothing wrong with said names.

I, for one, like Omnimon better as a name because it reminds me of my childhood.

I vote for Omegamon (since Ω comes from greek, i like greek o.o)

Ω is the last letter in the greek alphabeth

and omni = All

both names speak the truth but now its just a problem of name opinion.

so stop being a bunch a stupid noobs and stop dissing at everyone who likes the japanese name better than the american name

I vote for Omegamon (since Ω comes from greek' date=' i like greek o.o)

Ω is the last letter in the greek alphabeth

and omni = All

both names speak the truth but now its just a problem of name opinion.

so stop being a bunch a stupid noobs and stop dissing at everyone who likes the japanese name better than the american name

[/quote']

I don't mind those who use Japanese names, but that other guy was correcting someone who was using the English name. Big difference.

my opnion on this and its that shoutmon looks like a ripped off version of guilmon but not entirely. Since the first episode was not so appealing I dont plan on sticking to this....I mean seriously he made a shot in the 2pt area so its two points not one and how is spinning around in the air awesome its simply retarded

my opnion on this and its that shoutmon looks like a ripped off version of guilmon but not entirely. Since the first episode was not so appealing I dont plan on sticking to this....I mean seriously he made a shot in the 2pt area so its two points not one and how is spinning around in the air awesome its simply retarded

Your reason for not sticking to the show is based on a basketball scene? You're so pro...

btw Shoutmon's personality is much more like Naruto then Guilmon.

As for looks; still not even close. Same colors=/=same thing

Guilmon.gif

Shoutmon.jpg

A rip-off of Guilmon? Yes, they may have used his colours. But I don't remember Guilmon being eccentric, loud, and (apparently) having an amazing singing voice.

In terms of actual character and behaviour, they're as far apart as you can get.

Archived