Digimon Xros Wars

• Replies 693
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ok what the hell is going on? has anyone found out why they haven't subbed episode 16 and 17?

oh and i found out some really interesting news xross wars title in english will be Digimon Fusion Battles and there will be also a NDS game in the works :3

ds-sxw-screens.png

Shakkou's voice could have been better, but they could have been trying for the annoying voice on purpose XD

And Darknightmon is a jerk and you know he is plotting something <--- would not be suprised if he was secretly apart of burga army

but could eps they also had alot of emotion in them o.o its been awhile since digimon has done that deep

lol for some reason the eyes and golden-like plate on its face makes me think magnamon but could be wrong

and its better to no even think about a ranking system anymore XD as you would think Shoutmon: Rookie Shoutmon X2: CHamp Shoutmon X3: Ultimate and X4 Mega but they have been adding in X4K, X4B, and X5 so i threw that out a while back XD

just enjoy the fights and plot

Deckerdramon

Deckerdramon_b.jpg

Good...I also considered Magnamon

You could consider X4K/B modes and X5 Super ultimate but that is simply bloody retarded >_>". Also don't you guys agree that shoutmon being the base of digi-xross gets anoying after a while?

@bold: Thats why I hate it.

@underline: Thats why I now prefer Kiriha's Xros over Taiki's. (Although Kiriha as a characters needs more backstory. I know they're gonna give it to us all at once)

As a Taiki/Akari shipper, the Akari/Zenjirou teasing in this arc makes me sad. Curse you, Lilamon! Stingmon is great though.

Tactimon's sword is sealed for a reason, so that means that he has more awesomeness locked away. That's something to look forward to.

I'm curious how Kiriha gets Deckerdramon to join Blue Flare. Looks like SkullKnightmon and DeadlyAxemon finally show up in the next episode.

As a Taiki/Akari shipper, the Akari/Zenjirou teasing in this arc makes me sad. Curse you, Lilamon! Stingmon is great though.

Tactimon's sword is sealed for a reason, so that means that he has more awesomeness locked away. That's something to look forward to.

I'm curious how Kiriha gets Deckerdramon to join Blue Flare. Looks like SkullKnightmon and DeadlyAxemon finally show up in the next episode.

I'm a Taiki/Akari fan too so I also took the hit. =[

Maybe Kiriha is actually a good guy spying on Nene and the Bagura Army? Although killing digimon still doesn't justify it.

Does anyone else want a collaboration of digimon seasons? The Power Rangers did it with the Red Ranger movie and it worked fairly well. I could see Royal Knights vs Demon Lords type of thing.

Tai & Matt - Daemon

Davis - Barbamon

Takato - Belphemon RAEG Mode

Takuya & Koji - Lucemon Chaos Mode

Good movie idea is good.

Archived