Percy Jackson

Guest Welche the crab

• Replies 176
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I finally got The Battle of the Labyrinth on Saturday after quite a few months after finishing the third book (didn't have enough money to get this one).

Didn't have much time to read it Saturday (sister's b-day party) and Sunday (we went swimming and made homemade ice cream), but today I haven't stopped reading it. Had to take a quick break though. lol

Guest Welche

I like Brisingr too.

......wut.

OT: This is awesome. Tie with Bart and Demonata as my best reads.

Brisingr is the third book in the Inheritance Cycle.

You do know this is a "Percy Jackson" thread.

[spoiler=The Great Prophecy] No Luke isnt a child of the Big Three but Everything is set into motion when PJ turns sixteen, He is a big 3 child. As for Luke "The Hero's Soul the cursed Blade shall reap is Luke's Soul. The choice is Luke's Choice to kill Himselg to destroy Kronos. The Prophecy doesnt refer to a child of the big three just that everything will happen when a child of the big three reacehes sixteen. That clear stuff up?

I like Brisingr too.

......wut.

Cool story' date=' bro.

Owait, the Inheritance series was horrid. Never mind.

[/quote']

The Inheritance Cycle is way better than percy jackson will ever be.

Because being incredibly derivative, having your own parents publish your book just because you could, then make all your characters either stupid or outright Sues allows your series to be qualified as one of the best ever.

Shradow's fine by saying he likes the series while enjoying the Inheritance Cycle more, but just jumping into the thread and making it all about your Inheritance fanboyism and then outright saying it's leagues better than the books the topic is really about is just wrong.

I love, love the Inheritance Cycle, but I got to say Percy Jackson is a bit better than Inheritance. Inheritance uses a plot that many others have used before. I still love the Inheritance Cycle though, it's my 3rd favorite series.

I love The Battle of the Labyrinth. I'm almost half-way through the book and I got it Saturday. I'll probably finish it by Friday. I got into a argument with my dad because he told me to go to bed and I had to stop reading when I didn't want to.

Because being incredibly derivative' date=' having your own parents publish your book just because you could, then make all your characters either stupid or outright Sues allows your series to be qualified as one of the best ever.

Shradow's fine by saying he likes the series while enjoying the Inheritance Cycle more, but just jumping into the thread and making it all about your Inheritance fanboyism and then outright saying it's leagues better than the books the topic is really about is just wrong.

[/quote']

Fair enough it is not one of the best books ever but I like it and I think it is better than Percy Jackson.

OT: I have finished them all and IMO the last book is the best. It brings all the plot together but also leaves a bit of an open ending with the new great prophecy.

I like Brisingr too.

......wut.

Cool story' date=' bro.

Owait, the Inheritance series was horrid. Never mind.

[/quote']

The Inheritance Cycle is way better than percy jackson will ever be.

It was just an opinion.

But never mind.