Let's be Honest, guys

It's a shame it was Semi-Limited. It's great' date=' but IMO, i don't really see why this was hit. I know that they were trying to make Lightsworns not as consistent, but just hit the Lightsworns then, not this card.

[/quote']

otherlights.dek

It's a shame it was Semi-Limited. It's great' date=' but IMO, i don't really see why this was hit. I know that they were trying to make Lightsworns not as consistent, but just hit the Lightsworns then, not this card.

[/quote']

Honest was and still is so big that the second someone sees a random LIGHT attribute monster, they will immediatley think Honest since it's pretty much the best support LIGHT's have. It was very deserving of a semi-limit, especially when the best decks won because of it.

[/quote']

Honest was and still is so big that the second someone sees a random LIGHT attribute monster, they will immediatley think Honest since it's pretty much the best support LIGHT's have. It was very deserving of a semi-limit, especially when the best decks won because of it.

But whats the point of Semi-Limiting it? It still seems pointless. Semi-Limit should only be used for a few cards. People can still abuse it alot. You might aswell Limit the card. Same case with B-Whirlwind.

But whats the point of Semi-Limiting it? It still seems pointless. Semi-Limit should only be used for a few cards. People can still abuse it alot. You might aswell Limit the card. Same case with B-Whirlwind.

I see where you're coming from. A broken way of using Honest was activating multiple copies at the same time to win. Obviously that is more possible with 3 then 2, but Honest is still a great card and can win games with just 2 copies. I think Konami wanted LS to be hurt in various ways, but not absolutely destroyed, for example, Limiting Necro Gardna and leaving Judgment Dragon at 2. (Lightsworns could survive without JD, but I suppose that's Konami's logic)

Neos: "Jaden' date=' I need help to defeat Mr.T's Five God Dragon!"

Jaden: "Dont worry Neos, Red Bull will help vitalise your body and mind and give you enough strenght to win!"

Neos: *Drinks it*

[img']http://i40.tinypic.com/15s27w9.png[/img]

....Its funny, because its completly on-topic

Q4E

this

[/topic]

That made me laught so hard.

Red Bulll Neos > Honest

Its not even close.

I prefer Dr Pepper.

lolz you could tech it in GBs if you run 2 Cydra' date=' 2 Rai-oh, and 1 Prisma

And DNA Transplant.

[/quote']

lol I was just talking to someone last locals where the same idea came up...

I've actually tried it, with an extra Rai-Oh.

It's not terrible.

Archived