.:Supernatural Hunters:. [PG-16][Part 2!][Not Accepting][Started]

ArtemisFowl

"Allies with vampires..." Baleaze said to himself and then chuckled. "Never thought I'd see the day." Baleaze said and then turned to Eliseal and nodded. "Eliseal, why don't you and Shancus go have a look around and do some reconnaissance work." Baleaze said to Eliseal and she nodded. Elseal walked over to Shancus, grabbed his hand and pulled him over to a corridor they were probably about to explore....

ooc: Come on guyses, we gotta keep this alive

• Replies 681
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"Sigh, nobody cares to answer the questions of why, who, when, where?" Shancus said obviously annoyed by the fact that nobody tells him anything before whatever. He stopped moving and asked Eliseal, "Question one: where are we going? Question two; why are we going? And question three; who is coming other than you and me if anyone else is in fact, coming along?"

"Just you and I are going." Eliseal said, pulling him into the corridor more. "We're going for a reconnaissance mission to find out the surrounding area." Eliseal answered again the second question in the set, still pulling him in further. "And we're going down this corridor, that's all I know about the destination..." Eliseal said as they were now a fourth of the way into the corridor.

Joey turned around and looked at ab his eyes a deep blue as he did. "Look i would like to take you guys out of here but unfortually i dont have the power to do that at the second. Unlike you my powers the more i use them the less control i have so techanly i have the power just not the control. i havnt rested since New York fell so if i were to even attmpt to try and get us out of here then we could be all killed from either the tunnel colasping or by me going berserk on all of you in that small confined space." joey said as he looked at ab trying to figure the guy out.

"So, I have one more question," Shancus said as he followed Eliseal into some corridor, "why do we need to do recon, here of all places, is this not Joey's home, so that would mean it would be safe from whatever might be lurking around?" Shancus shrugged and kept following Eliseal to wherever the hell they where going. "So what do you think we shall find out here, par chance?"

"I have no idea and we're doing this cause a senior member of the hunters told me to take you with me and do it." Eliseal said and then they entered a room that was made of fabulous crystal and ruby and all kinds of dazzling and rare rock. "Wow, this room is nice..." Eliseal said, but still had her depressed frown that she always wore. "Let's take a look around here before moving on." Eliseal said and then started to look all around the fabulous looking room.

Ab couldn't stand just standing around anymore. One more minute here and when they emerged they culd end up looking at the post apocolyptic world that Sammael had created while they staye here. Walking around for a minute he then tuned his head to Joey and the rest of the group, "I don't give a sh*t what you do. Stay here for the rest of your lives for all I care . . . I'm going to go stop Sammael from ever killing someone again. Period!"

Walking away from the group Ab remembered that he had overheard Joey saying that if anyone tried to leave they risked endangering the entire group. But what did he care? If Sammael truely wanted to go after them there wasn't a place here or in the afterlife that he couldn't follow them too. Stepping up to one of the higher tunnels Ab clenched his fist, ready to break through to the outside world . . .

Meanwhile

"So master were are we going next?" Lure said as she half walked, half danced beside Sammael as they continued on their treck. She stoped and ran her hands over the rest of her arms as if she was trying to warm herself up after meeting Sammael's eyes head on; he hadn't even said anything. Instead Sammael began to laugh and held his hand over glasses, forcing them up farther on his face, "We head to Jerusalem . . . to find an old aquaintance of yours . . ."

"Old acquaintance?" Lure questioned, but knew she would never get an answer as the vortex opened up. Sammael was now on the path to freeing the second demon-god . . .

Ten was left behind. Oh, good. Simply marvelous, but he didn't care. Ten was used to working alone, although he knew Sammuel was a tough foe. The fact was, Ten, if he fought for quite a long time, might, just might, be able to seal the lord away. he couldn't kill him, he couldn't take his powers, he could only lock him away with an acient seal. Ten picked himself up, hoisted his suitcase, closed his eyes, and teleported to a safe distance behind Sammuel and Lure. He kept his guard up, having learned to resist Lure well enough.

OoC: Soon to leave this sight. You have my permission to bring me to the verge of death, Jake. I'm just going to bequeath the leader title to someone...

Jecht and Dante watched as the Hunter left. Jecht did trust them at all. How did he know that they weren't working for Sammael? "I'm going with you." He said standing up from the couch and following behind the ones who were leaving.

Alyssa looked at the blottles filled with a red liquid. "I only drink it fresh." She smiled at him and ran up behind Jecht, she wasn't about just wait around while everyone else were searching for a killer.

Dante didn't even drink the blood. It was hardly enough to sustain even one of them. He looked at Joey. He was the one who knew his way around this cave. "Well?" He asked wondering if he'd leave or stay.

"Well i have to come with you other wise you all will get killed when my traps go off." joey said as he walked up towords them holding his sphere which was down two orbs now. as he got closer he saw alyssa and for some reason blushed for a second. s*** did i just blush not good. i cant have feelings for her one she probley doesnt care for someone like me considering how similar we are and two she hates humans. joey thought as he took to the front of the group as he began to lead them around. kimi who had been ignored by ab eariler ran up grabing onto his arm. "dont leave me behind i'm scared of being alone." she said to ab acting all cute and inncent.

Alyssa stared at Joey, nothing got past her eyes. She heard his thoughts too. "Keep your distance human." She whispered as Joey walked by.

"What is it?" Jecht asked hearing her.He knew he had no chance getting into her mind.

"Nothing." She said bluntly and continued walking.

Dante was walking behind everyone, looking around at the cave, marveling at it.

When alyssa told joey to keep his distince he for some reason got closer to jecht hiding behind him as if he would protect him. He still couldnt hide that small blush but he knew that there was no hope for him so it was best to keep behind jecht.

hopefully master jecht will keep me safe and not notice that i keep blushing. damn it why is it that i delevelp crushes on people i have no chance with. even so alyssa is well shes hot minical but she seems to have a caring side...wait why am i even thinking about her.joey thought shaking his head trying to clear it as he noticed dante looking around the cave. "You seem to like this place dante any reason why?" joey asked to change the subject.

Ab hadn't cared if anyone followed or not. His mind was only on getting out of here and stopping Sammael; even if it cost him his life to do so. Pressing his hands against the wall Ab began to focus his energies into a single point in the wall. With a loud heave he pushed against the wall, making it crack, and then took a step back.

"If you guys come with me then there is no going back. We continue . . . until Sammael is stopped," Ab said slamming his fist into the wall and causing it to shatter.

Meanwhile . . .

Sammael and Lure walked up to the Hunters Society Historical Vault and Training Section with their heads held high. One couldn't have guessed that they both coulod be killed if anyone had noticed them; something which Ten was supremely suprised about. It was either they were extremely ballsy or thet were both madder than he could imagine . . . it was even a possability that they had a mixture of both. Looking over to the alluring beauty beside him Sammael got a wide grin on his face and began to laugh, "Well Lillith? Shall you begin?"

"Of course . . . mon frier," Lure said with a smile and took in a breath as the alarm signals started to blare. Hunter Soldiers crawled out of the compound with each repeat of the siren and held their weapons towards the woman and rogue hunter. However once the musical melody vibrating from Lure's voice reached their ears each person froze in place as they she continued to bring them under her spell . . .

Eliseal was still looking around the weird room with it's rare rock walls and glimmering and shining floor. "It must have taken you along time to collect all of this..." She said, to Joey who seemed to have come with Shancus and her. She wanted to take something from here but knew it wouldn't be ethical to do so, since this wasn't her cavern and Baleaze would probably scold her from leaving the group. "We should go further in to the cavern to see what else is in store." She suggested to Shancus

Shancus ignored Eliseal and jumped onto one of the rubies sticking out of the ground and stood there observing the room before he whispered to himself, "I'm going to leave, alone, to hunt him by myself, or with Ab, he seems to approve of me doing that, my fate has already been sealed anyways," he then sighed and jumped off and ran back to the beach where Ab was trying to break through the stone or something, "I'm coming with you, to hunt Sammael I mean," he said, "I am going with you."

OOC: Jake Did You Kill Compass Already becuase He was Like Telling You To Cuz He's Leaving YCM. Sad I Know

Baleaze, still being in the room that Ab was trying to break to the surface from, just watched him and saw what he was doing as if he was going to wait until the very second he broke through to say he'd go with him or maybe he was just that bored to sit there and watch. When Shancus came running in, wanting to hunt Sammael with Ab as well. Eliseal, trying to see what Shancus was up to, naturally followed him and was standing with him and Ab, wondering what they we're doing. "Well well, seems as if I'm not the only one..." Baleaze grabbed the handle of his blade that was stabbed into the ground, he liked to either wield his main blade or keep it stabbed into the ground at all times. Eliseal knew what this meant already and knocked Shancus and Ab down to the ground. Baleaze fired off a powerful blast of energy that burst through the remainder of what Ab had started. "Let's go, we'll stop Sammael and whatever little demon puppets he has with him." Baleaze and draped his blade over his right shoulder and walked over to the Shancus, Ab, and Eliseal who were covered in small rocks and dirt from the blast...

As joey followed by jecht and his group who were going with ab he stoped short at one simple question his hands lighting ablaze with fire as the thought of what they were even thinking of doing corssed his mind.

"I sware if you touch one gem in this cavern without my permission i will kill you on the spot. All of these stones have more meaning then you'll ever be able to comprehend." joey said as his eyes instantly went to the large sapphire that was the moon of the Starry Night Caven. "Each and every one of these gems contains a supernatural creature i was forced to kill and one day i will find a way to bring them back to life and repay them for what i did." joey said flat out the fire turning black looking even more deadly.

Mean while kimi who was still holding onto ab was getting annoyed with being ignored. "So Ab do you have a girl friend at all or are you single." she asked.

OC:jake are your ignoring kimi for a reason.

OOC@Joey: Sorry I hadn't noticed

OOC@Final Messanger: No I haven't yet

"I don't have time for that!" Ab snapped at Kimi as she continued her barradge of pointless questions while the wall beside him fell to the ground. Looking back to Joey, who had warned him not to touch his gems, he scowled and barked back angrly, "I don't give a d*mn about your gems! Stay down here for the rest of eternity for all I care!"

"Seems he does not care about getting revenge for Valerie anymore," he whispered walking through the opening. He began to climb the way up, leaving those who did not want to follow behind.

Meanwhile

With each person in the facility under her control Lure and Sammael walked into the building without any resistance. No instead each hypnotized Hunter was now aiding them as Sammael sat down in the leaders chair with a grin, "Lets get these worthless fools searching for our 'friend' shall we?"

"Why not," Lure cooed and began to give her orders to the helpless Hunters under her spell.

"And how do you know about Valarie?" Jecht asked immediatly after what Ab said, with no hesitation.

Dante's attention turned from the crystals that covered the walls to Joey who threatened to kill them. Joey proposed to bring everyone of them back from the dead. "There's no way to bring back the dead boy. Once they're dead . . ." He paused for a second. "that's it. Sorry."

Alyssa couldn't help but smile as Kimi was completely shot down by the Hunter. When Joey went crazy for a second because of some rocks, he had to restrain herself greatly from touching one of them.

Joey sighed letting the fire calm and he looked at dante with a sad face. "I know but i cant help but keep hoping for something. I was forced to kill all of them and i want to make up for my mistakes somehow."joey said as he looked around the cavern and then took the lead of the group making the hole ab had started bigger and stable. "let me lead if you want to get out of here." joey said as he stoped for a second looking at jecht. "you know what to do if i lose control." he said as he started to walk. "as for you ab i want an explanation to how you know valire and sammuel." he said. kimi who was looking pretty sad walked up next to joey like a lost puppy following him.

Ab held both of his arms at the outter edges of the tunnel he had created as the others surrounding him had asked how he knew Valire; Joey also demanding an explination of how he knew Sammael. Taking in a deep breath he looked back at Joey, no sign of emotion in his eyes, and spoke, "As I've stated time and time again . . . Sammael and I were Black Ops-isc Hunters for the Society."

Ab went to take a step forward but could feel the sensation of someone tugging at his shoulders, not letting him og, at least not without finishing his explination. Turning back around he faced the group and would have to confess the truth to them. It would be ugly, but then again the way Valire had died was more gruesome than this was going to be. Readying himjself Ab spoke, "ANd I knew Valire . . . because there was a report sent to the Hunters from Sammael about a vampire's capture. It had her name on it . . ."

Shancus detached himself from the world for a few moments and thought, 'I wonder, if we can learn the location of the second of Sammael's soldiers, we could beat him to him or her, which means we actually might have a chance, but not now, we don't know their true potential, not yet.' Shancus shook off his thoughts and said, "Ab, would you happen to know the location of Sammael's second or third soldier? If you do we might be able to locate Sammael, but I know we are obviously not strong enough to defeat him, I just thought it could be useful in later situations."

"I know who they are, but I don't know where they are nor which order Sammael is going to get to them," Ab said walking out into the blarring sun. He could easily lead themto any of the numerious people Sammael might awaken, but he couldn't be sure if that would be the next one he'd go after; nor did he know if it'd be the very last one. That was the major problem, guessing which one Sammael would go after next. Not even Ab, who knew him tyhe best out of the entire group, could make a positive guess on which one would be next. The one that'd grant him an army . . . or possibly the strongest of the demon gods?

"So it's a guess and check thing? Sounds a little unsuccessful." Baleaze said and then looked over at how big their group was. He turned to Ab and Shancus than sighed. "Hows about we split up? We'll go in teams of two and scope out where the demons are located, seems like the best plan we got so far." Baleaze suggested and then watched as Eliseal returned to his side...

"Sounds good to me, but there either has to be a group of three or one person alone," Shancus said, looking around at the people around him, "I don't need anyone, I've been alone for the better part of my life, and with my current immortality, I'm sure I'll last without anyone to protect me, but I guess I can be in a group of three." Shancus sighed and mumbled abit before saying, "My guess is he'll get the stronger ones first, and the weaker ones last. No he probably already thought we'd think of that, so he might go with the weaker ones, but what if he's already thought we'd think of that, but- ARGH!" Shancus sat on the ground head in arms while rockig fowards and backwards for a moment or two, before standing up and saying, "I think my insanity attack is over so I guess we'll go with Beleaze's plan."

Archived