.:Supernatural Hunters:. [PG-16][Part 2!][Not Accepting][Started]

ArtemisFowl

(insert bottom post converasation here) Shancus walked in. "Hello Ten, hello, how should I greet you as, Lady or transvestite like Ten said," Shancus said cloning his sword. "Don't dare, teleport without me Ten," he told him as he distracted her from Ten. "When I say something teleport us away from here, the others left," shancus sign languaged, sweat dripping down his temple as he removed his tie and jacket leaving only his white polo.

• Replies 681
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sam got a wicked smile on her face, her golden eyes dancing behind the sweet front, and knew she had him tricked. Indeed her name was Sam, but she was not Lord Sammael which this man was seeking. The events got even better when he asked what she wanted from him. Pressing her soft hand against his warm cheek she turned his head to face hers, their eyes meeting in hypnotic gaze once more, and she could feel a part of him yerning . . .

"You," she simply said though the result seemed more drastic. In that simple word Ten's entire body had become numb and cold, the only warmth he could feel was from her touch- she had him. Waving her free hand tiny wires from the infastructure of the wall began to sprout out and wrap unknowingly around Ten's hands and feet. Smiling she leaned in and gave a long sigh, her sweet breath intoxicating her already captured prey, and waited for the wires to wrap fully around his neck before giving a swift tug. Once that was done, his head will roll just like all of the other men found dead here.

Luke let himself be raised, the small part of him had taken over, the small part that longed of a girl to touch. The wires wrapped around him, and he let them. He felt them genetly, genetly tugging at his neck...and Ten teleported away, grinning a silly grin. "You want me, girl? Come and get me.". He was under her spell, but wanted to play awhile before he let her take control and take him.

OoC: This is one of the strangest rp scenes I have ever taken part in...

Sam frowned and noticed the other person along with them. She had multipule targets during her release thanks to Lord Sammael, but now she was merely just wanting to kill them quickly. Phasing out of the wall she walked towards the two, her hips swaying as she did, and pointed to Shancus, "Kill him."

She had ordered Ten to kill one of his commrades, which she would get equal satisfaction from, and if Ten was completely under her control he would have no choice. She watched through the dim lights at the man, unsure what she was talking about, and waited for the inevitable to happen. While she waited she knew her Lord and master would not be pleased with her taking so long, but she would have to make up an excuse; for some reason her powers did not affect him.

Ten paused for a moment. "Wait, what...oh...". He said, wrapping his mind around the situation, the situation he had fell for hook, line and sinker. "So...you know what, I'm going to call you Lure, because that's what you do, right? Lure men...or woman into your...good looks, and then have fun. I don't think so, bub.". He clenched his hands into fists. " Make this girl's face a little less pretty before I crack.". he shot back to Shancus.

"Bye!" Alyssa called out enthusiastically, hoping to have some fun with these Hunters later on.

Jecht looked down the hole and then back at Joey. He wasn't a fan of being underground. He always hated those myths that vampires were undead monsters that lived underground, before he could do anyting Dante pushed him in tired of wasting time, and Dante slipped in behind him.

Joey closed the hole behind himself know perfectaly well that ten could find him when the time came. he walked along the path he had created with no need for lights as the earth itself was guiding him. "well i hope nobody has closrophobia because we're going to be here for awhile." joey said as he grabed kimis hand knowing that she wouldnt be able to see in the tunnel opposed to the three vampires who had night vision. "so alyssa are you still sore about me stricking you with a lightning bolt." joey asked trying to make a conversation. if he had been able to see he would have noticed that behind him kimi was blushing deep red at his hand in hers.

shancus yelled a beastly battle cry and started jumping around the hall swords flailing Combat Step 1: pretend to be a mediocre fighter and release h3ll when you need to, he thought as he attempted to kick Lure and jumped back, attempted to slash and jumped back, pretend to flater in one way so I can deal a quick death blow. I hope I don't have to kill you Ten Shacnus thought.

OOC: Spelling + iPhone + Small Letters on the iPhone = BAD SPELLING

Sam, or Lure as the man she had hypnotized had dubbed her, watched as the other man leapt around the hallway like a complete idiot before leaping at her; his foot extended n a kick. If he had possibly been a little more proloic in his skills it might've hit. But alas it nevereven touched her . . . instead with a wave of her arm the wires from the ground shot up and wraped themselves around his foot before sending an electrical current through his body; after all they were power lines. Waving her hand again the wires slamed him to the ground and she looked up at Ten, her face twisted in a mixture of disappointment and a cute pout. Closing her eyes Sam shook her head and then snapped her fingers, pointing at him, and the entire wire framwork of the hallway shot at him.

"Oh yes," Alyssa answer with surprising cheer in her voice. "and I'm still gonna kick your ass for it too." She said still happy, thinking about what she could do while they were in this "alliance". She was already intruding in Kimi's mind, seeing what she was thinking, and she could acsess anything she wanted in the girl's mind. "So Kimi tell me about yourself." She said to her, smiling as big as ever.

Joey suddered as alyssa said she was still going to hurt him for the lightning thing. "i had to ask." he mummbled as he kept walking. As for kimi she smiled at the intrusion and sent a large wave of mental imiges of joey butt naked and straped to a table at diffrent angles to alyssas mind. "I hope you know i dont like it when people try and invade my mind. enjoy the mental imiges because they stay for 24 hours." she said as she griped joeys hand a little tighter. "as for what i'm doing here its to be with my sweet joey. he's my soul mate and i wont let him out of my sight now that i've found him." she said. joey felt aquward when kimi said that but he didnt want to argue yet it seemed harmless enough at the second.

Ten smiled slightly. "Bad idea. I may not be able to bring myself to attack you, Lure...But I can defend!". Out of his briefcase, he whipped two laser pointers. he whipped them around in am circular gesture, with careful procession. the wire network that had come after ten was sliced in half. "I hate using these things, They take all night to charge. Now...". he flung a few pencils, sharpened to a deadly point, cutting his comrade free.

OoC:REtarded new YCM.

IC: Alyssa just continued smiling she had no problems with seeing him nude. Her mind turned to more dirty thoughts. Of course she had to do it. She forwarded the pictures to Joey's mind. "I just have to ask, Joey." She said smiling. "Are these real, and if they aren't how would she know what you look like naked? You naughty boy." She said while Jecht shuddered, just glad that he didn't see any pictures. "She doesn't seem so innocent now does she?" She said smiling, having been doing a sneaking around in his head too.

Baleaze and Eliseal, who finally showed up at the Hunter Supply Warehouse after tracking the signal from Ten's communicator, were coming from the side of it where the battle was taking place. Baleaze looked up in the air to look through one of the top windows of the building and just saw Shancus being cut free from a mysterious woman's electrical wires bye what seemed to be pencils. That's Shancus, and using pencils to attack? That's gotta be Ten. That means that the woman is the common enemy. Baleaze swung the sword off his right shoulder and then brought it to his hip. He charged some energy through it, as well as through his feet, and then with one great swing he flung that energy at the building. With miraculous aim, he was able to cut the corner out of the building where the woman was standing and only singed Shancus' hair. Using the heightened energy particles in the air from his attack and the ones that he charged into his feet he swiftly went to the top of the building, right before where the cut was made. The corner of the building was slanted so the woman's eyes and Baleaze's could have locked. He pointed the tip of his blade at the woman and energy was suddenly charged to the tip. "Have a good time in hell..." With great power Baleaze forced a moderately sized beam of energy out of the tip of his blade and at the woman....

Joey sruged his sholders as alyssa sent him the pictures frpom kimis mind not effected by them at all. "look i'm honestly not surprised that she's seen me like this before. for all i know she could have been in the group that excaped from the lab where i was expermented on so its not a big deal." joey said as he kept walking the earth laughing as the two females contuined to act foolish. "besides i have no secrets to hide alyssa so nothing like that bothers me. all i ask is if you find anything in my mind thats locked away please tell me it could be usefull." joey said. as he spoke kimis face grew hot at the thought of this vampire b**** probing her joeys mind. "well it seems that along with being ugly you seem to be nosy as well alyssa funny how that works." she said to her as she began to regain her temper.

Alyssa kept her anger in check, just smiling because she was irritating Kimi. "Aww. The little girl has got some issues with me lurking in her "soul mate's" little mind." She said seeing how far she could push this human. "You humans are so fun to play with." She said emitting a high pitched giggle.

Jecht just shook his head. Alyssa always had loved to play with people. She had a twisted, evil mind. Like those vampires from the old myths.

Shancus jumped at Lure but and tackled her to the ground, but not befor e getting hit by a beam of energy a few millimeters above the eye. He flew across the hall and got his body smashed against the wall. He turned and saw Beleaze and Eliseal in the window through the only eye of his that works (OOC: his right eye works) and smiled still clutching his hand to his head. He stood up, white undershirt stained red with blood and blade in hand.

Sam, or now as she liked to be called Lure, looked up from her spot on the ground towards the two men who had just entered the battle. Her gaze then shifted to Shancus, who had knocked her to the ground before being hit by a beam meant for her. She hadn't hypnotized himat any moment and yet . . . and yet he seemed to have willingly saved her. Or is it he was planning on taking her out personally and only got hit by an unknown attack? Either way Lure could sense the new arrivals power, not very many people could slice a building so cleanly in half without causing the entire thing to topple down, and began to wonder if this'd attract Sammael's attention. Standing up she ran her fingers through her long wavy red hair, kicking some dust out of it, and rested a hand on her hip; her golden eyes now shinning vibrantly in the clear sunlight while she examined the two.

"Some men just don't want to wait their turn, Mmmmm?" she taunted wiggeling her finger at Ten, beckoning him towards her, and then looked back at Beleaze and Eliseal.

OOC: Eliseal's a girl I think If my memory serves correctly, and Shancus's rapier is 2M long (blade only)

"I could have killed you with that one hit but someone seems not to like that," Shancus whispered quietly to himself, looking at Beleaze with all the cold fury he could with one eye, I'm losing blood fast, have tomake this ambush a complete surprise or I mightdie in the next 20 minutes, Shancus thought drawing his blade ever so silently, then he lunged foward while she was distracted, blade pointed at the back of her heart.

ooc: Correct, Eliseal is indeed a woman.

Baleaze jumped down from the building and saw that Shancus was attack the woman full on and he just let him go, so what if he gets killed? No skin off of his back. Shancus would ask for help if he needed it. "Eliseal. I want you to patch of Shancu's eye after he decides to stop being stupid and attacking relentlessly." Baleaze then slammed his primary blade into the ground and charged energy particles into it. "Now, if you'll please just let me know when my turn begins..." Baleaze said and if anyone was looking at Eliseal she was just standing there, waiting for her time to come when she was to "heal" Shancus.

Alyssa kept her anger in check, just smiling because she was irritating Kimi. "Aww. The little girl has got some issues with me lurking in her "soul mate's" little mind." She said seeing how far she could push this human. "You humans are so fun to play with." She said emitting a high pitched giggle.

Jecht just shook his head. Alyssa always had loved to play with people. She had a twisted, evil mind. Like those vampires from the old myths.

"Depends on how you plan on playing with me." joey joked only to be slaped in the head. "Hey kimi please dont hit the only one who's holding this tunnel up." he said as he heard kimi snear.

"I'm sure you would love for her to play with you joey i mean a whore is a whore after all but hey dont let me get in the way of your fun. besides I'm sure she knew her way around a dick after all the years she's been at it." she said as joey went bright red at the thought of alyssa doing that. then agian he would have the same reaction to any girl who made a comment about that kind of stuff.

OoC:Damn Joey.

"At least I wasn't made in a lab." Aylssa's smile long gone. "I have a mother, I wasn't created in a test tube." She taunted. "You're just a tool made by humans."

"Aylssa." Dante warned her.

She completely ingorned him. "If you died they wouldn't care. They'd make another one of you. You're just a guinea pig, you b****. Don't you understand that? You've never had a family. You've never had someone who cared about you." She said enjoying it. Her vicious, demented smile was back.

EDIT: It censores b!tch but not whore or d*ck

"Well it seems that you just dont know when to shut that big mouth of your do you. I wasnt created in a lab i was chosen out of 2 billion girls for joey and i have a family who cares about me who are waiting back at home for when i bring my soul mate back. so your complety wrong you whore." kimi said as he walked along side joey and evil grin appering on her face. "besides at least i know i can get a man without any trouble or tricks your porbley have to mind control or threaten people into going out with you. not to mention you were probley some nerdy little pig girl before you were changed and now you have to take out all your agression on people who are better then what you used to be." she finished as joey prayed silently that they would be at the end of the tunnel soon.

OOC:really i didnt notice i thought it would be censored...

OoC: I guess YCMaker didn't think that those words would be used.

IC: "No, I was changed as an infant." Aylssa said walking up behind her. "Now I have beauty that humans wished that they had. I can now live on forever." Her voice was starting to crack now. "Vampires have always been the superior race and they always will." She was psyically shaking now. "So shut the f*ck up you b*tch." She yelled using metal force that psyically push Kimi on the ground and attacked.

Archived