.:Supernatural Hunters:. [PG-16][Part 2!][Not Accepting][Started]

ArtemisFowl

Joey felt bad for alyssa as he walked over to her looking at the lake before him. "you know its not that bad alyssa what happened in the past is there to stay." joey said as he sat next to the bed in sand. "This place it can help with all of those troubles. i mean you and i are the same if you think about it. your family hated you because of what you are and so did my family but we cant curse them for hating what they cant ever be." he said as he fiddled with the sand some the wa ter lapping at his feet. "I'm sorry if i stuck my nose in your busyness and your memorys some but its something that you needed to know."

• Replies 681
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"And sometimes . . . the past can come back to kill," Ab said while he looked down at the two from his perch on a rock. Since he had been 'allowed' to follow them he had kept mostly quite, simply obversing them, and waiting for any news about Sammael from one of his contacts; though the likelihood of Sammael killing said messanger was pretty damn high. He stood up from his spot, brushed off his pants, and leapt off. Landing a couple feet away from the two he walked over and showed he meant no harm, not knowing if they still trusted him fully, and once he had done that he began to talk, "So you are a week of creation warrior and a vampire, right? Well at least you two have others to back you up if you find yourselves against a wall."

"Sammael has minions, 1 has been defeated, though not killed, by me, the number of minions he might have is unknown, so I'd say if we find Sammael again he'll have afew minoins with him, just like in the warehouse," Shancus mumbled to himself on top of a statue he had asked for by the lake in Joey's home. "So if we want to survive, keep track of the people whom have had contact with Sammael," Shancus concluded, while purposely thinking everything he said.

"What minion?! What did he look like!?" Ab said turning around. He was already aware to some degree that Sammael was searching for things that the original Hunters had sealed away, things that they themsevles could never hope to destory, and yet he couldn't imagine that he had already awaken one of them. If it was the one he feared the most then the end of the world's schedule was moving faster than he could ever imagine. With that ONE warrior he could be given an army to use at his disgression, but if not . . . if not then there was still time. Time, but the task would still be difficult. Even one member Sammael aquired would be trouble since they couldn't be killed, only sealed, and certain ones could defeat them without any trouble if they had so choosed. Looking sternly at Shancus Ab repeated himself, "What did . . . he look . . . like?"

"First of all the minion was not a HE, it was a she, she had red hair, she said her name was Sam, she could control electrical wires or something, and she sort of hypnotised Ten," Shancus responded getting the blood out of his formerly lavender gray hair, "and by your tone I'd say you know a bit about Sammael yourself, Mister Abraham." Shancus jumped down from his statue and let it collapse, "start talking."

"Like I said before," Ab said thinking about the woman Shancus had described. All but the name resembled the very last description of Lillith, one of the people who could grant Sammael a sizeable army, and was certain that she had merely changed her name; something she was known to do often. It not only made her difficult to locate in written records, but those who managed to survive her attack without knowing who she really was, merely mentioned a name and it easily got confused. In fact many believed at one point there had been clonning of her, but it was nothing more than a ruse. Looking back up at Shancus he finished his sentance, "I was once a member of an elite black ops of the Hunters, specializing in . . . removing . . . the biggest potential threats to humanity. In other words Sammael and I were once collegues, we worked together . . . though never did we actually see each other physically."

"I killed the woman by myself, I sacrificed an eye for it, but I killed by slitting her throat, then she came back to life, do you know anything about HOW she survived?" Shancus further inquired, "and how many minions do you think Sammael has? I suppose 10-20" Why am I telling this man so much, hmm, I won't tell him too much, atleast not until he proves himself, Shacnus thought while proceeding to wring the blood out of his now blood-red polo.

"You can't kill Lillith by any normal means," Ab said walking over to Shancus and quickly drawing the man's sword before holding it in fornt of his eyes, "Like by using a sword. She is techniqually not even alive."

He flipped the blade arond so that the hilt was facingits owner and gave him back the sword before continuing, "As for minions if you thought that Lillith was a hassle you won't like the others. Its unknown even to the current leaders how many 'forbidden demons' their predicessors sealed away, but each one is incredibly powerful and was able to slaughter an army of Hunters . . . and Supernaturals . . . without so much as single problem. I can even bet Lillith let you live out of sure curiosity, just to see if you could become more 'entertaining' to her later. However . . ."

Ab paused for a minute and mentally drew sme records he had read recently about Lillith, having wanded to know whatever he could about those things that Sammael had sought to awaken. After a bit it came to him, "However . . . there was an old record stating that, though Lillith could sway the hearts of any mortl be they man or woman, there was one thing which was a living death. Her kiss. If what I read was correct whoever kissed her, or was kissed by her, had their fate sealed to die by a lover's blade."

Alyssa wasn't happy with Joey this time, sat up abruptly. "You and I are nothing alike!" She told him loudly. Dante and Jecht's head snapped to attention. "You don't know anything about my family, so stay out of my head!" She slapped his face, not meaning to do it so hard that it would do any damage but it left a bright red hand mark. Alyssa ran off to Jecht and Dante agian, she buried her face into Jecht's shoulder, like she usually did during times like now. These things would last from just a few minutes to days.

Jecht and Dante were listening intently to what Shancus and Ab were saying. "That's nothing. You humans always believe in these things. Just because some girl kisses you doesn't mean you'll die by a lover. You humans always make things like this up to scare other humans." Jecht said, trying to calm Alyssa. Now wasn't the time for her to have a nervous breakdown.

When Shancus heard of the kiss part of Lilith's or Sam's or whatever's power his heart skipped a beat, then he heard Jecht and calmed down a bit. "It wouldn't have mattered if the effect would work, I don't have a lover or anything," Shancus said, "I don't have anyone to care about, anymore." He sat in the sand and made a sand castle and destroyed it, then built it up, and repeated the process, until his mind was at rest.

"Now that you mention it..." Baleaze suddenly decided to chime into the conversation, staying silent for awhile so that he could hear what there was to say. "Out of the ten years I have been in the Hunters, I've only heard Sammael's voice twice, at the world round hunter's meeting. We didn't have video then so he was using voice communication. I didn't connect it to anything strange since there were a bunch of hunter's that were doing that just to partake in the meeting." Baleaze said to the group, but more to Ab. Eliseal walked closer to Shancus and started "healing" him, which was really just an extremely advanced first aid.

Ab glanced over to Dante and Jecht, the two having dismissed his claims at Lillith's powers, and knew that they'd never understand even if he explained it in perfect detail. He wished he could explain it in perfect detail. The records on her were destoryed during the latest hunter/supernatural war and even before then there wasn't much to go on. What he had learned was that her kiss would kill either it be by a lover, a family member, or even by someone you thought of as a commrade, "No her powers are real. Though I wouldn't expect you to understand it."

"And Sammael was reclusive even to his fellow Blac Ops members, like me," Ab continued after Baleazel mentioned never having actually see Sammael before. The truth of the matter was, Ab hadn't either in his entire life, and that want for a lot of people within the community of the Hunters. Sammael was more of a name used to inspire, or frighten, those within the foundation. There ws many rumors about him that could be true, but then again they could just be lies to make him sound bigger than he was. Though one thing was for certain. The rumors about his insanity . . . those rumors . . . most definately were not made up . . .

As alyssa slapped joey only one thing left his mouth for her to hear and only her. "You and i are more alike then you want to think." he said as he stood and listened to the new guys conversation. "Well if what your sayings true then we defentaly need to get the other week of creation warriors. we can reseal her but the only problem is we'll need to find another warrior and i'm going to need to somehow get all these orbs back into my body so i'll be at full power once agian." joey said as he started to walk away. "but for now everyone rest sleep whatever you need to do do it because i wont be able to get us out of her for the next 2 days unfortually. sammuel may not know about this place and even if he did he wouldnt be able to access it due to the fact that only i can but if we leave before the 2 days are up he will find and kill us for sure."

Shancus poked at the bandage covering his eye and said, "if we shall rest for two days wouldn't that give Sammael time to free more of these so called 'demons', although, I see your point about if we leave we die, so we are currently in a stalemate against Sammael." Shancus laid down on the sand, his feet submerged in the water, he thought of what Ab had said, Die by the hands of a lover... Lover means someone who loves you, and love means care, so that means I might die from someone who cares about me,he mad a quick list, let's see people who care or might care for me are; Beleaze, Eliseal, maybe Ten, and myself, he looed at the vampires, I still don't know about them if they care so I'll leave them out of the list. Shancus looked around the room of stars and thought, This is a beautiful place. He then looked at the occupants of said room, when his eyes rested on Eliseal he smiled abit and stared, Wait why was I... No, no, I'm not falling in love with Eliseal, I'm not! he thought putting his hands on the sides of his head and shook his head in his hands.

Ab didn't like the idea of just sitting around for two days and risk letting Sammael gain another demon god warrior on his side. Yet what could he honestly do? He was trapped down here with a bunch of fools who would rather sit around and rest instead of trying to stop the end of the world as they knew it. Crossing his legs Ab sat down and began to recall all of the information he had ead about the demon god warriors and Sammael himself. Each mental note he brought up only troubled him even more and he knew that even a second waisted could mean Sammael killing hundreds of people. If that was a joke then it might have been funny. But Sammael wasn't someone to joke around about. If Lillith/Lure could easily decapitate an entire storage group of Hunters, who even at the lowest rank were enough to take down at least one vampire, without breaking a sweat or alerting the outside then God knows what SAmmael could do when he put his twisted mind to it!

Baleaze walked over to Ab and then crouched down to him. "You seem to be thinking the same thing as I am..." He said, trying to talk lower than normal. "Were supernatural hunters, we belong hunting and killing the supernatural, not hiding in some cave for two days while some freak rouge hunter goes around and kills all the innocents." Baleaze said and then stood up and started looking around the room for some kind of tunnel or something to get to the surface. "I don't think there's anyway to leave other than that kid." Baleaze said to himself and than looked over at Joey.

~~~

As Baleaze walked over to Ab, Eliseal found herself free to roam and went over to Shancus so he could look at his eye. "Don't worry, it's not damaged, it's just paralyzed." She said and then wrapped the bad eye in medical gauze and also wrapped his other wounds with bandages and gauze. "If Baleaze's attack was point two inches higher than that eye would be gone for good." Eliseal said and put the rest of the bandages and gauze in her side bag. "It should be functioning in three to four days, two if your lucky." Eliseal said and then stood up.

"Then you and I are thinking two exact opposite things," Ab said glancing up at Baleaze, "What I am thinking his how ever second waisted here gan give Sammael another demon god warrior with unparallel strength and abilities. As for these people we are with . . . in dire situations one must make due."

And Ab was right. It would take more than the weakened forces of the Hunters OR the thinning bloodlines of the vampire and other creatures of the night to take down Sammael. It was begining to look more and more like the end of the world was inevitable as long as they remainded held up in this little hole just to recuperate. Finally getting too anxious Ab stood up and began wandering around to find Joey, bent on getting him to let everyone continue with the search tired or not.

Shancus stared at his reflection on the lake, he saw a scar where the beam hit, I have a scar and my formerly red eye, is now gray, he thought disrupting the lake with a dip of his finger, and asked Ab, "If this kiss of death curse only means lovers, doesn't that mean Sammael does not have the ability to kill me, and if that is so, this Lilith person just gave me the greatest blessing in the world, as long as I am not around you guys or any other hunters." Shancus looked at the water and thought about things that are irrelevant to the current situation. He callled up a chair and sat in it while humming the song that is played in funearals.. Staring out at the lake, Wait, is this water drinkable? he randomly thought as he bent down and took a drink of the water, fresh water he thought.

"It means whoever has any positive emotions towards you will end up killing you," Ab cleared up as he looked around for Joey. He then turned his head and looked back at Shancus who was looking down at the water, "And yes if you deserted everyone and lived as a hermit you would never be killed by anyone, but then again a life of lonliness is its own form of death. Either way Lillith's kiss is a curse no matter which road you take."

He was certain that Lillith's kiss meant certain death, but not exactly how. It was possible that the kiss drove the reciever into madness around those they loved, which would result in their loved ones killing them, but of that he had no clues too. It could be just a few people had been killed in that way, as all good tradgeties are, and that the majority died by themselves while they receeded into themselves. Ab knew if he was given the Fatal Kiss he would never stop hunting Lillith or Sammael until he was dead or had removed the curse. But now . . . what was Shancus willing to do . . . Hide? Or Fight?

"I'll make the best of my now shortened life, I'll kill Sammael, and seal his demon warriors myself!" Shancus said with a renewed determination, "and nobody can stop me now." Shancus sat back down and plotted 1253 plans to bring down Sammael and his demons himself, due to his newfound invulnearability. He laughed maniacally and and concluded plan number 362 was the best for his current status.

Joey was sitting on the far side of the lake resting by himself the water lapping at his feet and his sphere glowing emensly. he could still feel the burn from where alyssa slaped him. he hadnt really expected any other kind of response from her but it seemed unnessary when the true was there. As joey sat there the blue orb from his sphere slowly rose and went over to his body slowly merging into it as it did joey started to see memorys from the past comming back to him.

he was sitting there in a small cabin with his teacher the fire was going and his master was teaching him today about the element of water. "now joey one of the most important things about water is the fact that unlike the other elements its very forgiving. when we are troubled the most all creatures no matter who they are always will go to some form of the water for confert. but just as its forgiving it is allso relentaless in the way that it can destroy anything if given the time. never forget that and the water will be a very powerfull ally to you." he said to the younger joey with a smile. As he did a genuine look of happyness was on joey face one of the few of that he ever had in his life.

*real time*

As joey sat there he could feel his sadness flow away like the tide turning to low and sweeping out to sea. he also could hear a voice. one of a beautiful women calm and flowing.

"I am here for you oh bearer of our burdens rest peacefully knowing that i will always protect you from harm." it said as the water moved a bit closer lapping at his feet gentaly soothing him.

"Joey!" Ab called out to himas he walked along the wide beach-like surface of the underground tunnel. He had been searching the past twenty minutes to find him; he had not expected the area to be so large. Now that he had found who he was looking for Ab wasn't about to waist another minute, "Don't you think we've waisted enough time here? Sammael could have already unleashed another of the demon god warriors and killed everyone we know!"

Though Ab had no clue if what he was saying had already happened, the truth was the longer they did spend here the chances ever increased until it was a certainty. Ab tapped his foot as he waited for a response. Any response. It was begining to drive himcrazy just sitting around and doing nothing. He had once been told that it would get him killed, him being so impatent, but with the world at stake and the livesof millions hanging by a thread with a madman holding the scissors he wasn't just about to do nothing like these guys.

Alyssa had completely recovered from her "episode", and was sitting inbetween Jecht and Dante. She had completely mastered the vampiric mind. All three of them were getting hungry. Alyssa's mind was jumpy and her fingers were tapping anxiously. "There's no way we can sit in here for two whole days without doing anything." She agreed with the other two. She could pratically feel the blood of the others pumping. She could sense every heart beat and the blood rushing through their veins.

Shancus stared suspiciously at the vampires hmmm, how long ago have they fed? he thought before returning to singing, "99 bottles of blood on the wall, 99 bottles of blood, take one down pass it around, 98 bottles of blood on the wall." He took the bottles of blood from that policeman he had killed a while ago, and dropped them on the ground before walking away and sitting aways away.

Archived