.:Supernatural Hunters:. [PG-16][Part 2!][Not Accepting][Started]

ArtemisFowl

Lure had been suprised someone was able to destory all of those wires so quickly, but the simple fact of cutting them was easy enough for just about anyone to do. Scowling she jutted her hand out quickly to her side and brough it in, her fingers motioning as if she was pulling something, and then grinned. As Shancus' bade reached her a decapitated body flew from the right and slammed into him. Waving her arms around, almost like a ballerina, she then shot them out at Shancus; steel bars twisting until they completely wrapped around his head. She looked over to Ten and then to Baleaze, giving him a sly wink, "I guess that's all the fun for today . . ."

• Replies 681
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"Joey stop her now!" kimi yelled and something inside joey snaped making him turn around earth wraping around alyssa squeezing her hard pulling her to the wall.

"I'm sorry i cant control myself." he said as kimi got up and walked over to alyssa slaping her in the face. "joey squeeze her harder this b**** needs to be taught a lesson." kimi said and joey regretfully obayed. "Its sad you know alyssa you have to keep relying on your anger and threats to be able to keep yourself happy. I mean jecht, dante and joey all have talents and things that set them a cut above the rst. jechts very crafty, joeys got the elements backing him up along with other things you dont know about. dante has his brains and you have nothing. I mean i may not be strong or have powers like joeys but i never say i'm something i'm not. you may be a vampire but your worthless just cannon fodder to be used while the ones who are truely powerfull fight the real battle." she said as she went back to joey. "you can release her now she's no threat to me. in fact she's no threat to anyone."

Alyssa broke out of the rock using sheer strength. She sent kicks flying, and if one of them landed, it could fatally break bones, and do serious damage to organs, and if she landed one on the head it would kill.

Jecht did not bother to stop her, if anything it was Kimi's fault, and frankly he didn't blame Aylssa for it.

Dante took control over Alyssa's mind, and her body froze. She struggled agaisnt her will, and decided she couldn't break free and she did the same to Kimi, and took control. "Alyssa." Dante said calmly. She ignored him and kept her control on Kimi.

"You idiots!" someone yelled as a wave of energy pushed back the fighting 'allies' and someone came storming out from the hallways. It was a young man with silver whte hair and a red eye, with the other completely blue, and his face was as stern as stone. On his right arm he held the symbol for a Hunter and yet, on the left arm, was the combed symbol of the supernatural clans. Whoever he was each person could feel that he had some short of strength, some inert ability which seemed to command respect from even kings, "Is this what the new age warriors do with their time? Fight each other?!"

"You b*tch I'll kill you," Shancus yelled attempting to stand up again, but falling short, "I.... I also dom't think youre

Sammael, because Sammael is a man. Sh*t, I'm beat bad," Shamcus said faltering in his steps, "I won't.... I will not.... I willnot die here in a godforsaken warehouse!" Shancys breathed in and out, he jumped as fast and as strong as possible and tackled her to the ground his sword at he neck, "You die here and now," he yelled at her as loud as possible, "let the blood fly" he declared jerking his hand swiftly left as he spit blood from his mouth.

Kimi struggled agianst the vampires mind and joey steped back from her and over to jecht trying to keep calm. "Man i sware women and their hormones can be more trouble then their worth." joey said to jecht as kimi screamed making him start to lose control. "Master jecht stop her or i'm going to lose control and in this small space it would be deadly." joey said as the tunnel started to become smaller and heat up. kimi kept screaming knowing it was the only thing she could do and it would set joey over the edge. as her screams grew louder the tunnel became smaller and joey fell to his knees holding his head trying to keep control.

Lure's eyes had grown wide when Shancus managed to break free from even steel bars and tackled her to the ground. His anger had given him the strength to hold her down as he pressed his blade against her jugullar and with one swift motion and a last word he killed her. Exhaused and pushed to the brink of dying himself Shancus stood up and spit some blood which had managed to find it's way into his mouth once it splattered. He was swaying back and forth whil he looked down at the dead body, Lure's eyes empty as her blood soaked the cement floors. He had done it. He had managed to defeat one of Sammael's 'minions' all by himself without anyones help. He had done it alone. Turning around to walked towards Baleaze and Eliseal when a chill ran down his spine. The sensation of someone's hand tracing circles around his back was giving him goosebumps as what sounded like Lure's voice whispered in his ear, "I'm flattered you managed to cut my throat open . . ."

Jumping forward Shancus turned to see that it was Lure and, somehow, her throat had either rehealed or the damage had never happened. Resting a hand on her hip the mysterious woman smiled gleefully, "But how do you kill someone who's already dead, Mmmmm?"

Not waiting for an answer Lure stepped in quickly to close the gap and did the UNTHINKABLE! Pressing her lips to Shancus she kissed him quickly and then released him, laughing as she turned to mist, "That was for actually managing to 'kill' me . . . ta-ta for now . . ."

Lure then vanished completely into mist, which in itself went away.

"You idiots!" someone yelled as a wave of energy pushed back the fighting 'allies' and someone came storming out from the hallways. It was a young man with silver whte hair and a red eye, with the other completely blue, and his face was as stern as stone. On his right arm he held the symbol for a Hunter and yet, on the left arm, was the combed symbol of the supernatural clans. Whoever he was each person could feel that he had some short of strength, some inert ability which seemed to command respect from even kings, "Is this what the new age warriors do with their time? Fight each other?!"

He looked from Joey to Jecht and Kimi to the rest of the group.

Jecht remembered how Joey's previous master had bitten Joey to keep control so now was the absolute prefect time to try it out. "Joey!" Jecht commanded over the screams looking at him. "Keep your head. Take your powers under control!" He said and looked at Alyssa. "Alyssa, stop it, let her go. You've proven yourself." He said into her ear.

Moisture was building in Alyssa's eyes as she tried to shake her head but was unable to because of Dante. Finally she release her grip and so did Dante. She continued to stay still, and Jecht pat her on the back. "C'mon Alyssa. Let's go." He said to he ras a single tear rolled down her face.

They all turned to see a mysterious man. "And who are you?" Jecht questioned, holding Alyssa with his arm around her shoulder.

Shancus's eye started to twitch "Wha- What that- that should have KILLED her as in she being DEAD! And unmoving, Is she a ZOMBIE or something?" he knelt down at the spot and in a mixture of blood and tears, "I- I sacrificed an eye and failed to even KILL her and she probably will kill me already I mean look at all the blood I've lost!" Shancus sat down and started to recount his life, starting at his creation in a tube, then going to thedisaster that killed everyone but him, then going to his years in training, to now. "That was all that had ever happened to me" Shancus said.

OOC:ok jake you relise that joey and the others are in a tunnel that only people joey allows in are there but what ever.

IC; As jecht commanded him to he calmed down the tunnel expanding back to the way it was supposed to be. kimi who had been relesed from alyssa smiled knowing she had hurt alyssa in a way that would last for awhile. "I'm sorry alyssa i didnt want to but she has some sort of power over me." joey said as he looked at the man who had somehow gotten into his tunnel. "who are you and what do you want. better make it quick or i will kill you in an instant." joey said as he picked up his sphere the orbs glowing lighting the tunnel in an eary light.

OOC Ah . . . sorry I completely forgot :blink:

"So this is how you greet a friend? By threatening his life?" the white haired youth said side stepping Joey and walking tino the middle of the group. He looked around at all of them and then let out a sigh, shaking his head. He was lucky enough to find them, even luckier to actually get to them, but now that h was there he just might be regretting his entire decision. Lifting his head he turned to Joey and decided to answer his question, "My name is Abraham, but you can just call be Ab. As for what I want?"

Ab dug into his pocket and pulled out a photo, looking at it before showing it to the rest. The picture was of Sammael and had been torn in half, though still managing to keep Sammael in the frame, and Ab grimmaced, "I want to stop Sammael like you guys."

"Well . . . like I thought you guys wanted," Ab finished putting the picture back in his pockets and his face grew stern once more, "But instead of trying to stop him I find you all fighting amongst yourselves!"

Joey srugged as he calmed himself a little still being defensive. "well it happens vampires and humans dont get along easly and it seems that these two seem to enjoying fight all though i will never know what they were fighting over." joey said as he looked at kimi and alyssa. for some reason when he looked at alyssa he blushed a bit but then the feeling went away. oh hell no i am not starting to develop a crush on alyssa. not only would she tear my balls off for suggesting it but she would make me eat them for actually feeling that. he thought to himself but he knew that he was atracted to trouble and boy was she trouble. "anyway yes we want to take down sammuel but we dont need help from some second rate hunter."

"When we ask who you are we want more than a name." Jecht said to the man who had introduced himself as Abraham.

Alyssa tried to enter into her mind but failed misberably because her own mind wasn't stable enough at that point.

Jecht tried the same but this "Abraham's" mind was well fortified and prevented him from fully entering. The vampire continued his, not able to enter. He wasn't as ood at it as Alyssa was, but she wasn't in shape to try.

Abraham let out sigh, knowing that the vampire was right, and they deserved more than a name. Standing straight up he ignred Joey's childish name calling, second rate he was not, and gave a curtious bow, "As I said I am Abraham, an Elite Black Ops Hunter . . . like Sammael used to be."

Wat Abraham wasn't willng to admit, to someone else or himself, was that he personally knew Sammael and it was that reason he was asigned this mission. He had learned of Sammael's goals long before the leader of the Hunters and was now serving as the liason between the Hunters and the Supernaturals. Explaining his mission, to kill Sammael and unite the two 'factions', Ab finished, "I hope that's better. I don't want to think what'll happen if Sammael released Lillith . . ."

Shancus started slamming his hands into the groubd tryibg to contact Joey, "Joey, come on let us in!" Shancus yelled at the ground, he then proceeded to stomp on it while yelling at Joey to let He, Ten, Beleaze, and Eliseal in the tunnel. He gave up a bit later an walked over to Ten and slapped him and said, "Are you still mind controlled?" he slapped him again and repeated the process until he was convinced he wasn't controlled. Shancus started cutting Ten free with his sword and started to attampt to contact Joey by slamming his sword in the ground and yelling, "Please let us in! This isn't funny!"

Jecht just looked at the Hunter for a moment, and looked at Dante. They had a conversation mentally while Alyssa was staring at the ground, trying to compose herself, or atleast just enough to invade the Hunter's mind. After a moment Jecht looked over at Joey. What do say Joey? Jecht asked Joey mentally while keeping his eyes on the Hunter. Then Jecht could hear the hunter's on the surface asking to be let in. "They other's want in." He said, to Joey. He could hear them through the whole thing but he thought it didn't matter, if they died to was no skin off his bones.

I dont know his story seems close but i wouldnt put it past sammuel to do this kind of trick. joey thought back to jecht as he looked at the hunter. "fine you can come with us untill we reach the surface after that your on your own got it." joey said feeling weird for a second. he looked at jecht and something poped in his head that he shared with all the vampires. how is it that i always seem to become the leader of the group. I mean you guys should be but you always let me make the decisions why is that he asked as kimi moved closer to the hunter her eyes light up at the sight of the hunter. she was practacaly drooling over the hunter at that second.

f*** he's hot....i wonder if he would actually pay me any mind unlike joey. we might be called soul mates but he bearly pays attation to me kimi thought as she got near the hunter.

"hi i'm kimi." she said as she batted her eyelashes trying to get his attation.

as they spoke the floor opened up taking in the other hunters but putting them in a seprate tunnel.

"sorry guys not enough room in this one. just follow the tunnel and we'll meet in the room of the stars.' he said to them through the wall.

Well, we already discussed it without you. We thought you needed to some part in it. Jecht thought to Joey in a poor attempt at a joke. He wasn't any good at jokes and never was.

"And she calls me a whore. Look at that slut." Alyssa muttered as she looked up at Kimi who was already flirting with the strange Hunter.

"I know." Jecht said to her patting her shoulder. "I know." He repeated as they turned around and continued walking. He would "talk" some sense into that Kimi girl later.

"Thanks Joey, by the way any of you have an eyepatch?" Shancus asked through the wall, "but anyway we found Ten." Shancus then recoumted the finding of Ten and the battle that took place, and lastly, the kiss of doom, which Shancus shivered at. "I think I heard another voice, man like, and different than that Dante person's," he inquired as he styled his hair to shade over the one eye that fails to work any more. I need to get this blood out of my hair, its practically red! he thought, showing concern for something other than someone's well being.

Joey frowned at jechts attempt at comidity and contined to walk on. you know jecht i dont see why alyssa keeps ggetting so mad at me. i would say she has a crush on me but i know better then that. It cant be from when i lost control cause she was this hostile to me as well so whats her deal with me. joey thought to jecht unawhere that he still had his mind hooked to all three of them. if he had known he probley would have ran for his life knowing how alyssa would react to that comment. then agian who knows what would happen hopefully it wouldnt hurt to badly.

Alyssa looked up for a second with fire in her eyes but then her head dropped again to looking at the ground.

Jecht stared at Alyssa in near amazement. He knew she hear what Joey said but did not react, Jecht excepted her to explode at Joey but . . . nothing.

Inside Alyssa's head she was thinking about her family. She lied when she said she was turned as an infant. She was turned at the age of 12. When she transformed into a vampire, her parents called the Supernatural Hunters telling them to come and kill their own daughter. She overheard them and ran away, she found Dante and He took care of her ever since. Being the father she never had.

She went through spells like this sometimes. Her personality was gone and completely out of character usually cried. Jecht always help her get through it, he was there for her. It started to happen less lately, until now. Jecht didn't have to go inside her head to know what she was thinking.

joey smiled as they walked along stoping at a large wall infront of them. he handed jecht his sphere as he stepd towords the wall. he put his hand on it for a second it then began to shake. joey pulled back his hand making a fist then punched it at full force making rocks go flying into the walls. joey walked through the opening only to come into the room of the stars. in reality it was a large cave that had a large lake in it with pure black onix cealings that had small white cristals that glowing imbededed making it look like a night sky.

"come on into my home guys and relax." joey said as he walked into there with a smile.

Jecht held the sphere in one hand and his other arm was around Alyssa, as they walked up the stairs to reveal the large lake under the "stars". "I'm surprised the humans haven't taken all the Earth's precious rocks." Jecht said looking at the crystals above them, and Dante nodded looking at the crystals too. "So you live here?" He asked walking out of the way so the others could walk out of the rock stairs.

"yes i do i used to come here when ever i was to troubled by the outside world. As for them taking these rocks they wont because of all the defenses i've set up." joey said as he went over to jecht and grabed surprisingly not his sphere but alyssa. Before she could protest joey had already sat her by the lake its black sand forming a soft bed for her. "go ahead and rest here alyssa this place helps heal wounds that arnt physical." joey said as he went back for his sphere. as he did the middle of the lack began to shoot up water and rainbow colored lights sourronded it making for a beuitful sight. "go ahead and have a seat where ever you want. if you need anything food wise or anykind of bed or chair just put your hand on the ground and ask for it nicely and it will come." joey said as he demonstated. "a chair please." he said and like that a chair formed from the ground complety seprate from his powers.

As soon as Joey so much as touch her she was about to punch him out but was already laying down on the bed of black sand. Her muscles relaxed as she rested on the bed, staring at the water of the lake, spaced out.

Jecht did not question what the cave did but he asked for a couch and Jecht and Dante sat down on the couch. Jecht watched the Kimi girl as Dante just looked at the lake water.

Archived