Leo's Yu-Gi-Oh! CCG

.Leo

let me post a couple cards randomly...

|Reverse Destruction|0|DCCG|Spell Card|Spell||Quick-Play|||When a monster you control is destroyed and sent to the Graveyard destroy 1 card on your opponent's side of the Field.|

|Magical Stone Golem|0|DCCG|Rock/Effect|Light|3||800|2300|When this Monster is Summoned switch this card to Defense position. Once per turn place 1 Spell Counter on this card for each Spellcaster-Type monster on the Field. Once per turn you can remove any number of Spell Counters from this card to add an equal amount of Spell Counters on a card you control.|

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Accepted =D.

So some ideas to present to you guys.

|Switch Striker|0|ENIL|Warrior/Effect|Dark|3||1400|500|When this card is destroyed by battle' date=' Special Summon 1 Warrior-Type monster from your hand.|

|Turtle from the Sky|0|ENIL|Aqua/Effect|Water|3||1200|800|When this card is destroyed by battle, end the [b']B[/b]attle Phase.|

|Mystic Energy Generator|0|ENIL|Spell Card|Spell||None|||You can remove from play this card in your Graveyard to draw 1 card.| Lol this is interesting just seems a little OP'd.

But, due to the fact LS isn't in the CCG, it seems hard to pull off ;D

EDIT: The thing is, we would have to test that card before limiting. If it turns in the JD of the CCG, you know exactly where its going.

The thing is powerful, but I'll gladly power it down before I let it become the JD of our cards. I will NEVER let that happen.

|Reverse Destruction|0|DCCG|Spell Card|Spell||Quick-Play|||When a monster you control is destroyed and sent to the Graveyard destroy 1 card on your opponent controls.| I want to see this in play...

|Magical Stone Golem|0|DCCG|Rock/Effect|Light|3||800|2300|When this Monster is Summoned switch this card to Defense position. Once per turn place 1 Spell Counter on this card for each Spellcaster-Type monster on the Field. Once per turn you can remove any number of Spell Counters from this card to add an equal amount of Spell Counters on a card you control.| Spell Counters? This isn't IRL support =/

EDIT: For the card, lower 3 to 2, then we should be fine. Also, we need more Pyro monsters then.

|Reverse Destruction|0|DCCG|Spell Card|Spell||Quick-Play|||When a monster you control is destroyed and sent to the Graveyard destroy 1 card on your opponent controls.| I want to see this in play...

|Magical Stone Golem|0|DCCG|Rock/Effect|Light|3||800|2300|When this Monster is Summoned switch this card to Defense position. Once per turn place 1 Spell Counter on this card for each Spellcaster-Type monster on the Field. Once per turn you can remove any number of Spell Counters from this card to add an equal amount of Spell Counters on a card you control.| Spell Counters? This isn't IRL support =/

EDIT: For the card' date=' lower 3 to 2, then we should be fine. Also, we need more Pyro monsters then.

[/quote']

The monsters needed for the tribute, or tokens? Also, I have Pyro covered. That's the Archtype I'm working on, and I have some non-archtype ones too.

EDIT: For the card' date=' lower 3 to 2, then we should be fine. Also, we need more Pyro monsters then.

[/quote']

The monsters needed for the tribute, or tokens? Also, I have Pyro covered. That's the Archtype I'm working on, and I have some non-archtype ones too.

Tokens. Also, since Synchroing is coming soon, change the level of the tokens to 1. Just incase it becomes a Synchro producing beast.

Username: Seattleite

Experience: Been in a couple CCG projects in the past and was at one time a co-leader

Will You Duel: Probably, but not that often (explained below)

I'm in griffin's CCG project too, so I don't think I can devote all my energy into just one project, but I can create cards and do some YVD converting if you need.

Username: Seattleite

Experience: Been in a couple CCG projects in the past and was at one time a co-leader

Will You Duel: Probably' date=' but not that often (explained below)

I'm in griffin's CCG project too, so I don't think I can devote all my energy into just one project, but I can create cards and do some YVD converting if you need.

[/quote']

I'm in -Griffin's project as well. I just have so much free time now.

Accepted =)

Here are some basic cards to get you started:

|Binding Force|0|ENIL|Thunder/Effect|Fire|4||1300|1000|If this card is destroyed while in attack position, Special Summon it during your next standby phase in defense position.|

|Junk Salvage|0|ENIL|Spell Card|Spell||Normal|||Pay 1000 Life Points. Return 3 monsters with 1000 ATK or less from your graveyard to your hand.|

|Tactical Offering|0|ENIL|Trap Card|Trap||Continuous|||By paying 500 life points, you can set 1 monster from your hand|

|Blood Hound|1|ENIL|Beast/Effect|Dark|4||2300|1500|During each of your end phases, destroy 1 card you control or destroy this card.|

|Rusty Cog|2|ENIL|Machine/Effect|Light|1||0|0|Once per turn, you can add 1 "Rusty Cog" from your Deck or Graveyard to your Hand.|

|Acid Squid|3|ENIL|Aqua|Water|4||1800|1900|A potent squid which has a vast supply of highly-corrosive acid in it's tentacles.|

Here are some basic cards to get you started:

|Binding Force|0|ENIL|Thunder/Effect|Fire|4||1300|1000|If this card is destroyed while in Attack Position' date=' Special Summon it during your next standby phase in face-up Defense Position.| [b']I like this. Might be abusable with later card releases. You nver know :P[/b]

|Junk Salvage|0|ENIL|Spell Card|Spell||Normal|||Pay 1000 Life Points. Return 3 monsters with 1000 ATK or less from your graveyard to your hand.| Interesting.

|Tactical Offering|0|ENIL|Trap Card|Trap||Continuous|||By paying 500 life points, you can set 1 monster from your hand| Mmmm, might need a "Once per turn".

|Blood Hound|1|ENIL|Beast/Effect|Dark|4||2300|1500|During each of your end phases, destroy 1 card you control or destroy this card.| Nice. I like this guy.

|Rusty Cog|2|ENIL|Machine/Effect|Light|1||0|0|Once per turn, you can add 1 "Rusty Cog" from your Deck or Graveyard to your Hand.| Now this looks neat. I really want to try this in a deck.

|Acid Squid|3|ENIL|Aqua|Water|4||1800|1900|A potent squid which has a vast supply of highly-corrosive acid in it's tentacles.| <3 the vanilla text.

Note: The name of the set is "Enchanted Illusion" and the abv. is "ENIL". There will be 100 cards in the set.

[spoiler=So far, the following cards in the set.]

|Evil Paper Demon|1|ENIL|Fiend|Light|3||1500|500|A creature with limited power. It is forced to cotrol paper.|

|Kindling of Hate|2|ENIL|Fiend/Effect|Dark|9||3000|0|This card cannot be Special Summoned. This card can only be Normal Summoned or Set by Tributing 3 Pyro-Type monsters you control. This card is also treated as a FIRE monster. This card cannot be destroyed by battle. (Damage calculation is applied normally.) Destroy this card when it is targeted by the effect of a Spell or Trap Card. When this card is destroyed by a card effect, Special Summon 2 "Kindling Tokens" (Pyro-Type/FIRE/Level 1/ATK 500/DEF 500) cards in face-up Defense Position.|

|Switch Striker|3|ENIL|Warrior/Effect|Dark|3||1400|500|When this card is destroyed by battle, Special Summon 1 Warrior-Type monster from your hand.|

|Turtle from the Sky|4|ENIL|Aqua/Effect|Water|3||1200|800|When this card is destroyed by battle, end the Battle Phase.|

|Mystic Energy Generator|5|ENIL|Spell Card|Spell||None|||You can remove from play this card in your Graveyard to draw 1 card.|

|Reverse Destruction|6|ENIL|Spell Card|Spell||Quick-Play|||When a monster you control is destroyed and sent to the Graveyard destroy 1 card on your opponent controls.|

|Acid Squid|7|ENIL|Aqua|Water|4||1800|1900|A potent squid which has a vast supply of highly-corrosive acid in it's tentacles.|

|Binding Force|8|ENIL|Thunder/Effect|Fire|4||1300|1000|If this card is destroyed while in Attack Position, Special Summon it during your next standby phase in face-up Defense Position.|

|Junk Salvage|9|ENIL|Spell Card|Spell||Normal|||Pay 1000 Life Points. Return 3 monsters with 1000 ATK or less from your graveyard to your hand.|

|Tactical Offering|10|ENIL|Trap Card|Trap||Continuous|||By paying 500 life points, you can set 1 monster from your hand|

|Blood Hound|11|ENIL|Beast/Effect|Dark|4||2300|1500|During each of your end phases, destroy 1 card you control or destroy this card.|

|Rusty Cog|12|ENIL|Machine/Effect|Light|1||0|0|Once per turn, you can add 1 "Rusty Cog" from your Deck or Graveyard to your Hand.|

We are 12% finished the card stage. We will then move on to editing each card.

Username: corezero678

Card Making Experience: Iv been here for i dont know' date=' months ad ive been making cards about 4 months after I came here.

Will you Duel?: yes I will but like, how will we duel

[/quote']

Accepted. We will be dueling using the program YVD.

Username: corezero678

Card Making Experience: Iv been here for i dont know' date=' months ad ive been making cards about 4 months after I came here.

Will you Duel?: yes I will but like, how will we duel

[/quote']

Accepted. We will be dueling using the program YVD.

alright

should i download yvd??

If you would like to duel' date=' yes.

when will we be dueling or anything

When we have set 1 done.

I will make some cards soon. I will post them tomorrow in this thread

Alright.

Might think of some more card ideas soon.

EDIT: <3. Queen. Made. This. Epic.

|Overgrown Gateguard|0|LCCG|Plant/Effect|Earth|4||1700|400|Your opponent cannot select a Field Spell Card as the target of a card effect. When this card is destroyed and sent to the Graveyard, destroy 1 face-down card on the field.|

|Poison Ivy|1|LCCG|Spell Card|Spell|||||Remove from play 1 Plant-Type monster in your Graveyard and select 1 monster your opponent controls. During your next Standby Phase, destroy the selected monster and inflict damage to your opponent's Life Points equal to halve of the removed from play monster's ATK.|

|Burning Leaf|2|LCCG|Trap Card|Trap||Continuous|||Select 1 Plant-Type monster you control. A monster the selected monster battles is destroyed at the end of the Damage Step. When the selected monster is removed from the field, destroy this card. When this card is destroyed while the selected monster is face-up on the field, destroy the selected monster and 1 card your opponent controls.|

|Position Switch|3|LCCG|Trap Card|Trap|||||Activate only when a monster you control is selected as an attack target. Return the attacked monster to the hand and Special Summon 1 monster from your hand with a lower Level than the returned monster's. That card becomes the attack target.|

Unsure on the OCG of Position Switch, but w/e

Here is some Attribute Supports, sorry it's kinda big:

|Submerge|0|ENIL|Spell Card|Spell||Equip|||Equip only to a WATER monster. Decrease the Level of that monster by 1. The monster equipped is unaffected by any spell cards (except this one), and cannot be selected as an attack target (if it is the only monster you control, your opponent may attack you directly.|

|Wall of Water|1|ENIL|Trap Card|Trap||Normal|||Activate only when your opponent declares an attack against a WATER monster. Negate the attack, then you can switch the battle position of the opponent's attacking monster or your attacked monster. You can add this card from your graveyard to your hand instead of conducting your draw phase.|

|Giant Tentacles|11|ENIL|Aqua/Effect|Water|6||2400|1300|If you Tribute Summon this monster by tributing a WATER monster, this card gains the following effect: * Once per turn, you can change the battle position of one monster on the field (flip effects are not activated).|

|Speed Ninja|3|ENIL|Warrior/Effect|Wind|4||1200|400|When this card Attacks or is Attacked, during the damage step, you can return a number of WIND monsters you control to their owner's hands, and increase the ATK of this monster by the number returned x1000 until the end of the turn.|

|Hurricane Summon|4|ENIL|Spell Card|Spell||Continuous|||You can normal summon twice per turn, as long as both monsters summoned are WIND monsters level 4 or less (this is optional). During the turn you use this effect, you cannot special summon.|

|Skeletal Bird|10|ENIL|Zombie/Effect|Wind|6||2300|800|When you Tribute Summon this card by Tributing a WIND monster, return that monster to your hand at the end of the turn. Once per turn, you can return all Spell and Trap cards to their owner's hands. If you activate this effect, you cannot declare an attack with this card during that turn.|

|Explosive Waves|5|ENIL|Spell Card|Spell||Normal|||Tribute 1 FIRE monster. Inflict damage equal to half its ATK or DEF. Then, add 1 monster with the same name from your deck to your hand.|

|Mantra Flame|6|ENIL|Fiend/Effect|Fire|3||1100|2000|Once per turn, you can reveal any FIRE monsters in your hand and inflict 400 Damage to your opponent for each one revealed.|

|Blowtorch|12|ENIL|Spell Card|Spell||Equip|||Equip only to a FIRE monster. It gains 500 ATK. When it destroys a monster in battle, your opponent takes Damage equal to the destroyed monster's Level x200.|

|Desert Bandit|7|ENIL|Warrior/Effect|Earth|3||1600|1300|When this card destroys a monster in battle, draw 1 card. If the drawn card is not an EARTH monster, send it to the graveyard.|

|Mud Mole|8|ENIL|Beast/Effect|Earth|3||700|700|Remove this card from your graveyard. Target EARTH monster gains 700 ATK and DEF, until the end of the turn. This can be activated during either player's turn.|

|Desert Traveler|9|ENIL|Warrior/Effect|Earth|3||800|1100|FLIP: Change all EARTH monsters you control to face-down DEF position. When this face-down card is destroyed in battle, you can special summon 1 "Desert Traveler" from your deck in face-up Defense position.|

|Overgrown Gateguard|0|LCCG|Plant/Effect|Earth|4||1700|400|Your opponent cannot select a Field Spell Card as the target of a card effect. When this card is destroyed and sent to the Graveyard' date=' destroy 1 face-down card on the field.| [b']Mmm, looks good. Field Spell Protection is pretty good.[/b]

|Poison Ivy|1|LCCG|Spell Card|Spell|||||Remove from play 1 Plant-Type monster in your Graveyard and select 1 monster your opponent controls. During your next Standby Phase, destroy the selected monster and inflict damage to your opponent's Life Points equal to halve of the removed from play monster's ATK.| Plant Burn could be coming...

|Burning Leaf|2|LCCG|Trap Card|Trap||Continuous|||Select 1 Plant-Type monster you control. A monster the selected monster battles is destroyed at the end of the Damage Step. When the selected monster is removed from the field, destroy this card. When this card is destroyed while the selected monster is face-up on the field, destroy the selected monster and 1 card your opponent controls.| Looks good.

|Position Switch|3|LCCG|Trap Card|Trap|||||Activate only when a monster you control is selected as an attack target. Return the attacked monster to the hand and Special Summon 1 monster from your hand with a lower Level than the returned monster's. That card becomes the attack target.| Looks very interesting, maybe even OPed. Might want to test this.

Unsure on the OCG of Position Switch, but w/e

[spoiler=Cards: 16]

|Evil Paper Demon|1|ENIL|Fiend|Light|3||1500|500|A creature with limited power. It is forced to cotrol paper.|

|Kindling of Hate|2|ENIL|Fiend/Effect|Dark|9||3000|0|This card cannot be Special Summoned. This card can only be Normal Summoned or Set by Tributing 3 Pyro-Type monsters you control. This card is also treated as a FIRE monster. This card cannot be destroyed by battle. (Damage calculation is applied normally.) Destroy this card when it is targeted by the effect of a Spell or Trap Card. When this card is destroyed by a card effect, Special Summon 2 "Kindling Tokens" (Pyro-Type/FIRE/Level 1/ATK 500/DEF 500) cards in face-up Defense Position.|

|Switch Striker|3|ENIL|Warrior/Effect|Dark|3||1400|500|When this card is destroyed by battle, Special Summon 1 Warrior-Type monster from your hand.|

|Turtle from the Sky|4|ENIL|Aqua/Effect|Water|3||1200|800|When this card is destroyed by battle, end the Battle Phase.|

|Mystic Energy Generator|5|ENIL|Spell Card|Spell||None|||You can remove from play this card in your Graveyard to draw 1 card.|

|Reverse Destruction|6|ENIL|Spell Card|Spell||Quick-Play|||When a monster you control is destroyed and sent to the Graveyard destroy 1 card on your opponent controls.|

|Acid Squid|7|ENIL|Aqua|Water|4||1800|1900|A potent squid which has a vast supply of highly-corrosive acid in it's tentacles.|

|Binding Force|8|ENIL|Thunder/Effect|Fire|4||1300|1000|If this card is destroyed while in Attack Position, Special Summon it during your next standby phase in face-up Defense Position.|

|Junk Salvage|9|ENIL|Spell Card|Spell||Normal|||Pay 1000 Life Points. Return 3 monsters with 1000 ATK or less from your graveyard to your hand.|

|Tactical Offering|10|ENIL|Trap Card|Trap||Continuous|||By paying 500 life points, you can set 1 monster from your hand|

|Blood Hound|11|ENIL|Beast/Effect|Dark|4||2300|1500|During each of your end phases, destroy 1 card you control or destroy this card.|

|Rusty Cog|12|ENIL|Machine/Effect|Light|1||0|0|Once per turn, you can add 1 "Rusty Cog" from your Deck or Graveyard to your Hand.|

|Overgrown Gateguard|13|ENIL|Plant/Effect|Earth|4||1700|400|Your opponent cannot select a Field Spell Card as the target of a card effect. When this card is destroyed and sent to the Graveyard, destroy 1 face-down card on the field.|

|Poison Ivy|14|ENIL|Spell Card|Spell|||||Remove from play 1 Plant-Type monster in your Graveyard and select 1 monster your opponent controls. During your next Standby Phase, destroy the selected monster and inflict damage to your opponent's Life Points equal to halve of the removed from play monster's ATK.|

|Burning Leaf|15|ENIL|Trap Card|Trap||Continuous|||Select 1 Plant-Type monster you control. A monster the selected monster battles is destroyed at the end of the Damage Step. When the selected monster is removed from the field, destroy this card. When this card is destroyed while the selected monster is face-up on the field, destroy the selected monster and 1 card your opponent controls.|

|Position Switch|16|ENIL|Trap Card|Trap|||||Activate only when a monster you control is selected as an attack target. Return the attacked monster to the hand and Special Summon 1 monster from your hand with a lower Level than the returned monster's. That card becomes the attack target.|

|Twin Double Crossers|0|DCCG|Trap Card|Trap||Counter|||Activate this card when your opponent Summons a monster. Switch control of that monster and one monster you control.|

|Savior Soldier|0|DCCG|Warrior/Effect|Light|6||2500|1600|When the opponent declares a direct attack you can Special Summon this monster from your hand. Negate the effect of all the opponent's monsters until the End Phase.|

|End of the Wall|0|DCCG|Spell Card|Spell||Continuous|||The monster on the Field with the highest ATK cannot be destroyed by the effect of Spells except this card. When the monster with the highest ATK on the Field is destroyed destroy this card and all other Spell and Traps on the Field. When either player Summons a Monster with more ATK than the current monster on the Field with the highest ATK destroy the former monster with the highest ATK.| (Lol I know this is confusing.)

Archived