Leo's Yu-Gi-Oh! CCG

.Leo

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Note: The last 5 are not mine.

[spoiler= cards]

|Polymorpher|8|XXXX|Plant/Effect|Fire|4||1400|1900|When this card battles, increase its ATK by highest number of face-up monsters that have same Attribute on the field x100. Once per turn, you can change the type or attribute of 1 monster on the field.|

|Malicious Spirit|19|XXXX|Trap Card|Trap||Normal|||Activate when your Fiend-type monsters is destroyed by battle. Gain control of the monster that destroyed your monster, until your next end phase.|

|Mind Melter|21|XXXX|Psychic/Effect|Water|3||900|1000|Increase this card’s ATK by 300 for each Psychic-type monster you control. When this card destroys a monster in battle, until the end of the turn, if you would take effect damage, gain life points equal to that amount instead.|

|The Precognitive|22|XXXX|Psychic/Effect|Earth|4||1700|1500|Once per turn, you can reveal 1 Psychic-type monster from your hand. You take damage equal to that monsters Level x200. Until your next standby phase, your opponent cannot Summon a monster with an ATK Less than the ATK of the revealed monster.|

|Witch of the Deep|33|XXXX|Aqua/Effect|Water|4||1750|800|Effect Monsters other than this one cannot activate or apply their effects during the same turn they are summoned.|

|Aqua Magician|39|XXXX|Spellcaster/Effect|Water|7||2600|2100|This card cannot be targeted by a Spell or Trap Card. If a monster you control is targeted by a Spell or Trap Card, you can switch the target to an appropriate monster your opponent controls.|

|Large Mouth Bass|51|XXXX|Fish/Effect|WATER|5||2000|1000|When this card is destroyed and sent to the Graveyard, Special Summon Level 3 or lower Fish-type monsters from your Deck whose total level equals 4.|

|Withering Flower of Despair|0|XXXX|Plant/Effect|Dark|12||2500|1000|While in your hand, this monster's Level is decreased by the number of Plant-Type monsters in you Graveyard.|

|Composted Zombie|2|XXXX|Zombie/Effect|Earth|4||1500|1100|You can shuffle this card from your Graveyard into your deck to Special Summon 1 Plant-Type monster from your Graveyard.|

Also, I kinda got the card table template working on the wiki! http://yugiohccg.wikia.com/wiki/Evil_Paper_Demon_%28under_construction%29

Soon we'll have our cards in a yugioh wikia-esque format!

Also, I will be adding:

|Phoenixian Sunflower|20|XXXX|Plant/Effect|Earth|3||1400|900|When this card is destroyed by battle, Special Summon 1 Level 4 or lower "Phoenixian" monster from your Graveyard.|

|Phoenixian Garden Weed|21|XXXX|Plant/Effect|Earth|1||400|400|When this card is destroyed by battle, draw 1 card.|

Maybe some more support for them?

Also' date=' I will be adding:

|Phoenixian Sunflower|20|XXXX|Plant/Effect|Earth|3||1400|900|When this card is destroyed by battle, Special Summon 1 Level 4 or lower "Phoenixian" monster from your Graveyard.|

|Phoenixian Garden Weed|21|XXXX|Plant/Effect|Earth|1||400|400|When this card is destroyed by battle, draw 1 card.|

[/quote']

Are phoenixians supposed to be a plant archetype?

Also' date=' I will be adding:

[/quote']

Yes they are.

Yes they are.

Oh' date=' the Phoenixian card I made was Pyro, I hope that's ok...

Can I use Mausoleum of Emperor to pay 3000 Life Points and summon Obelisk?

We're only using custom cards. Mausoleum and Obelisk don't exist.

Got the Template to work! There are only some minor bugs, but it won't impact the cards. If you want to help put cards from set1 into the yugioh wikia format, it would be much appreciated! Follow the tutorial here:

http://yugiohccg.wikia.com/wiki/User_blog:Seattleite/Template_Tutorial

Note: The Last 4 Aren't mine.

|Akuma|48|XXXX|Fairy/Spirit/Effect|Dark|4||1600|1300|This card cannot be Special Summoned. This card returns to the owners hand during the End Phase of the turn this card is Normal Summoned or Flipped face-up. When this card inflicts battle damage to your opponents life points, you can remove from play up to 3 cards from either player's graveyard.|

|Bug Hive|19|XXXX|Spell Card|Spell||Continuous|||Whenever a player summons an Insect-type monster, they can special summon all monsters with the same name as that monster from their hand. Increase the ATK and DEF of all Insect-type monsters who have another monster on the field with the same name as them by 500.|

|Vermin Raiser|20|XXXX|Insect/Effect|Wind|8||2000|2300|When this card is Tribute Summoned, Special Summon 3 Insect-type monsters from your Deck with the same name. If you Summon an Insect-type monster from your hand, destroy all Insect-type monsters with the same name on the field. Then, you can special summon up to 2 Insect-type Monsters from your deck with the same name as the Summoned monster. When this card is destroyed, shuffle all Insect-type monsters in your graveyard to your deck. For every 3 monsters, draw 1 card.|

|Ravager Beetle|31|XXXX|Insect/Effect|Earth|4||1600|1350|When this card is Summoned, you can show your entire hand to your opponent to have this card gain 100 ATK for each card shown. Once per turn, you can reduce this cards ATK by 500 to reveal 1 face-down card your opponent controls.|

|Army of Ants|27|XXXX|Insect/Effect|Earth|4||1000|800|This card gains ATK equal to the Level of the monster that it battles x 200 until the end of the turn. This card is not destroyed by battle when this card battles with a monster with the same ATK. When this card is destroyed and sent to the Graveyard, Special Summon up to 2 "Army of Ants" from your Deck in face-up Attack Position. Negate the effects of any monsters Special Summoned by this card's effect.|

|Cockroach|10|XXXX|Insect/Effect|Wind|3||1000|1600|When a monster is Summoned, flip this card into face-down Defense Position. This card cannot be selected as an attack target if you control a face-down monster. If a monster your opponent controls attacks this card in face-down Defense Position, this card is not destroyed by that battle.|

|Refueling|56|XXXX|Spell Card|Spell||Quick-Play|||Activate by selecting 3 Monster Cards in your Graveyard. Return those monsters to your Deck, then draw 1 card.|

Username: *points to the right of my avi*

Card Making Experience: Seriously? I think I'll just show my work.

226293e.jpg226293z.jpg226293e.jpg226293my.jpg226293i.jpg226293t.jpg226293p.jpg226293r.jpg

Will you Duel?: Does a bear sheet in the woods?

Yeah, I know, a lot of cards and varying levels of ocg. It's been a while since I had gotten to them and stuff. So am I accepted, or must you become subject to my incredible raeg? lol jk

seattleite : I know I was just asking a question.

Hey can I make some cards for the set?

Oh' date=' sorry :) Yes, I'm pretty sure you can do that, if you're talking about the effect monster. And yes, of course you can create cards!

So am I accepted or what, hmm?

And I just noticed that many of my cards did not load properly. Darnit! >XC

Just wait till Leo gets here. He should be online soon.

Shadow Zero, could you post the YVD code for a card you put that didn't load?

Alright, guys, set 2 is wide open for cards. You can download the YVD code creator under important links in the first post (credit goes to xraven13), and start makin cards! We already have about 30 cards in set 2, so that means that around 70 more cards will be accepted! The main focus on this set is machine, fiend and plant type support, as well as support for the "Phoenixian" archetype, which is mostly made up of Plant-type monsters. You can still post whatever you want, however, fake Types and pop-culture cards will not be allowed in this set(maybe in a later set, folks) I'll get us started with a few of my own:

|Pot of Insurance|97|XXXX|Spell Card|Spell|||||Select 1 monster on your side of the field. If it is destroyed by an opponent's attack or card effect before your next Standby Phase, draw 2 cards.|

|Magical Grasshopper|34|XXXX|Insect/Effect|Wind|1||100|300|FLIP: See the top card on your deck. If it is a spell card, you can add it to your hand, or send it to the graveyard and activate it's effect immediately. If not, you may shuffle your deck.|

|Paper Crane|83|XXXX|Fairy/Tuner/Effect|Wind|2||100|100|By returning 1 card from your hand to the top of your deck, you can Special Summon this card from your hand.|

|Last Stand|1|XXXX|Spell Card|Spell||Continuous|||When a Level 2 or lower Normal monster you control is destroyed, increase the ATK of all Level 2 or lower monsters by 2000 until the end of the turn. This effect cannot be applied twice in the same turn.|

|Altitude Eagle|2|XXXX|Winged Beast|Wind|2||1300|100|This swift eagle can soar up to heights of over 10,000 feet high.|

|PSY Prototype E-12|3|XXXX|Psychic|Light|4||1900|400|A human dabbling in psychic abilites, he was the first to be equipped with a psi amplifier. Now, he has horrible power, enough to tear a person to shreds in a matter of seconds.|

|Telepathic Union|4|XXXX|Trap Card|Trap||Continuous|||When a Psychic-type monster you control is destroyed, increase the ATK of all Psychic-type monsters you control equal to that monster's level x100.|

Is that so? Well then, I guess it's time for me to get started now.

|Blade-Master Dragoon|0||Machine/Effect|Light|11||2800|2000|This card cannot be Special Summoned. During your Draw Phase, if you draw a level 4 or lower Machine-Type monster, you can Special Summon it to your side of the field. Once during your or your opponents turn, you can negate the activation of a Spell, Trap, or Effect Monsters effect and destroy that card.|

inb4 anyone says something about this being a Stardust ripoff, it isn't. xD

|Hell Master Anubis|0||Fiend/Effect|Dark|10||3000|2600|This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card can only be Special Summoned by removing from play 3 DARK monsters from your hand or Graveyard whose total Level equals 12 or more. Once during your or your opponent's turn, you can discard a card from your hand to draw a card from your Deck. During your Main Phase 2, you can pay 500 Life Points to Special Summon a Level 4 or lower monster from your Graveyard. Its Effects are negated and it can attack your opponent's Life Points directly. If a monster brought back by this effect attacks your opponent directly, it is removed from play during the End Phase of the same turn.|

|Plant Queen Roze|0||Plant/Effect|Earth|4||1700|1000|This card gains a counter during your Standby and End Phases. During your main phase, you can Special Summon a Plant-type monster from the Deck or Graveyard by discarding a number of counters equal to its level.|

One for each, and I am confident that they are all good enough to be added. Or am I mistaken?

Anyhow, These are cards that I have actually had for quite a while, but was never able to put to any real use. Finally, something to use them for.

Archived