Leo's Yu-Gi-Oh! CCG

.Leo

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sorry about not posting, here are two cards to apologize.

|Cursed Flame Magician|0|UKMD|Pyro/Effect|Fire|3||0|2300|Once per turn, by sending 1 Pyro-Type monster in your hand to the Graveyard, equal to the sent monster's Level x 200. During your End Phase, if this card is in face-up Defense Position, switch it to Attack Position.|

[spoiler=Bonus]

|Burning Plague|0|UKMD|Spell Card|Spell||None|||When this card is activated, select up to 2 face-up monsters on the Field and put 1 Burn Counter on each selected monster . A monster with a Burn Counter loses 200 ATK during each of your Standby Phases. If a monster's ATK is reduced to 0 by this effect, destroy that monster.|

Sorry about not posting' date=' here are two cards to apologize.

|Cursed Flame Magician|0|UKMD|Pyro/Effect|Fire|3||0|2300|Once per turn, by sending 1 Pyro-Type monster in your hand to the Graveyard, equal to the sent monster's Level x 200. During your End Phase, if this card is in face-up Defense Position, switch it to Attack Position.| [b']If you meant gain ATK, OPED![/b]

[spoiler=Bonus]

|Burning Plague|0|UKMD|Spell Card|Spell||None|||When this card is activated, select up to 2 face-up monsters on the Field and put 1 Burn Counter on each selected monster . A monster with a Burn Counter loses 200 ATK during each of your Standby Phases. If a monster's ATK is reduced to 0 by this effect, destroy that monster.|Meh. Don't really like it. Could be an OTK feeder.

|Cursed Flame Magician|0|UKMD|Pyro/Effect|Fire|4||0|2100|Once per turn, by sending 1 Pyro-Type monster in your hand to the Graveyard, gain ATK equal to the sent monster's Level x 200 until the End Phase. During your End Phase, if this card is in face-up Defense Position, switch it to Attack Position.|

I actually think this would be ok.

Yeah' date=' let's go with that. The card itself isn't too OP'ed, as it switches into Attack position at the end of your turn.

[/quote']

Me and Queen will probably have to test it first. Adding to the set list. That gives us 32 cards.

Monsters: 17

Spell Cards: 9

Trap Cards: 6

Seems good so far. Lets keep it up!

So, I decided to make some support for Pyro, to boost them up a bit.

|Flame Bug|33|ENIL|Pyro/Effect|Fire|2||500|500|If you control a Pyro-Type monster, you can discard 1 card from your hand to Special Summon this card from your hand or Graveyard.|

|Flame Wheel|34|ENIL|Spell Card|Spell||Quick-Play|||Remove from play 1 FIRE monster from your Graveyard. Special Summon 1 Level 4 or lower FIRE monster from your Deck.|

|Statue Guardian|0|ENIL|Rock/Effect|Earth|4||1000|1000|This card can be Special Summoned from your hand by paying 700 Life Points. If an EARTH monster you control would be destroyed by battle, you can halve the battle damage you would take from that battle.|

|Warrior of the Shadows|0|ENIL|Warrior/Effect|Earth|2||800|1500|Whaen an opponent's monster declare an attack, you can change the attack target to this card. If an EARTH monster you control would be destroyed by battle, increase 1 EARTH monsters ATK by 500, until the End Phase.|

|Great Abomination|0|ENIL|Fiend/Effect|Dark|5||2000|1500|This card cannot be targeted by Trap Cards. If your opponent activates a Trap Card, you can pay 700 Life Points to negate the activation and destroy that card.|

Here are some cards I made. They are not so good but still something

Note: Most of these are not my cards, they were from the members of an earlier CCG project

|Lava Worm|15|ENIL|Reptile/Effect|Fire|4||900|2000|When this card is destroyed by battle and sent to the Graveyard, you can Special Summon 1 FIRE monster with 1400 or less ATK from your Deck in face-up Attack Position.|

|Shell Statue|16|ENIL|Aqua/Effect|Water|4||1300|1600|When this card is destroyed by battle and sent to the Graveyard, you can Special Summon 1 WATER monster with 1400 or less ATK from your Deck in face-up Attack Position.|

|Corrupted Clown|17|ENIL|Fiend/Effect|Dark|4||1400|0|When this card is destroyed by battle and sent to the Graveyard, you can Special Summon 1 DARK monster with 1400 or less ATK from your Deck in face-up Attack Position.|

|Blind Mole|18|ENIL|Beast/Effect|Earth|4||1000|1500|When this card is destroyed by battle and sent to the Graveyard, you can Special Summon 1 EARTH monster with 1400 or less ATK from your Deck in face-up Attack Position.|

|Hurricane Hawk|19|ENIL|Winged Beast/Effect|Wind|4||1400|1200|When this card is destroyed by battle and sent to the Graveyard, you can Special Summon 1 WIND monster with 1400 or less ATK from your Deck in face-up Attack Position.|

|Electro Lynx|20|ENIL|Thunder/Effect|Light|1||800|300|When this card is destroyed by battle and sent to the Graveyard, you can Special Summon 1 LIGHT monster with 1400 or less ATK from your Deck in face-up Attack Position.|

|Forest of Fear|81|ENIL|Spell Card|Spell||Field|||Increase the ATK of all EARTH monsters by 300 and all EARTH monsters inflict Piercing Damage.|

|Tornado Zone|82|ENIL|Spell Card|Spell||Field|||Increase ATK of all WIND monsters on the field by the number of empty opponent's Spell/Trap zones x100. When WIND monster is Normal Summoned, controller of that monster can return 1 Spell or Trap on the field to its owner's hand.|

|Blazing Grasslands|83|ENIL|Spell Card|Spell||Field|||Increase ATK of all FIRE monsters on the field by 300. When FIRE monster is Summoned, inflict 400 Damage to its controller's opponent.|

|Sunken Ship|84|ENIL|Spell Card|Spell||Field|||Decrease the Level of all WATER monsters on the field, in both Players Graveyard and Decks by 1. If a player attacks a WATER monster, the controller of that monster can change the target of that attack to another WATER monster.|

|Lost Eden|85|ENIL|Spell Card|Spell||Field|||Increase ATK and DEF of all LIGHT monsters on the field by 300. When LIGHT monster is Summoned, increase Life Points of its owner equal to the Level of Summoned monster x200.|

|Dimension of Despair|79|ENIL|Spell Card|Spell||Field|||Increase the ATK of all DARK monsters by 400. Whenever a DARK monster is sent to the Graveyard, you can remove it from play instead. When a DARK monster destroys an opponents monster by battle, you can remove that monster from play instead of sending it to the Graveyard.|

Since it is a Saturday and I have time, lets try to finish the set so my and Queen evaluate the cards.

|Volcanic Dog|51|ENIL|Pyro/Effect|Fire|3||1600|0|When this card is Normal Summon, it gains 400 ATK until the End Phase.|

|Tulip, Plant Absorber|52|ENIL|Plant/Effect|Earth|4||?|?|This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card cannot be Special Summoned except by removing from play 1 Level 4 or lower Plant-Type monster in your Graveyared. This card's ATK and DEF is equal to the ATK and DEF of the removed from play monster.|

|Plant Attraction|53|ENIL|Spell Card|Spell||None|||Add 1 Plant-Type monster to your hand. It cannot be Summoned this turn.|

|Attack Barrier|54|ENIL|Trap Card|Trap||None|||Discard 1 card from your hand. End the Battle Phase.|

|Fiend's Curse|55|ENIL|Spell Card|Spell||Quick-Play|||All Fiend-Type monsters gain 500 ATK until the End Phase.|

|Dark Necromancer|56|ENIL|Fiend/Effect|Dark|7||0|0|When this card is Tribute Summoned, destroy all cards you control. This card gains 400 ATK for each card destroyed by this effect.|

|Forbidden Curse|57|ENIL|Spell Card|Spell||None|||Tribute 1 Fiend-Type monster you control. Draw 2 cards.|

|Machine Bot 251KT|58|ENIL|Machine/Effect|Earth|4||1400|1400|You can discard 1 Machine-Type monster from your hand to Special Summon this card from your hand.|

Ok. According to our Saturday duels in the past, she isn't usually on until an hour or 2 from now. Lets try to surprise her and finish the set =D. Also, I have decided that this set will have Tuners and Synchros. I will make 3 Tuners and 3 Synchros, but other then that, we have to wait until Set 2.

|Doom Plant|59|ENIL|Plant/Tuner|Earth|3||1200|900|When this card is destroyed by battle, add it to your hand during the End Phase.|

|Wolf Synchron|60|ENIL|Beast/Tuner|Earth|5||2100|900|When this card is Tribute Summoned, you can Special Summon 1 Level 2 monster form your hand.|

|Snake of the Mayans|61|ENIL|Reptile/Tuner|Earth|3||1200|900|If this card is in your Graveyard and you control no monsters, you can Special Summon this card in face-up Attack Position.|

|Dark Doom Dragon|62|ENIL|Dragon/Synchro/Effect|Dark|7||2800|0|1 Tuner monster + 1 or more non-Tuner monsters

When this card is Synchro Summoned, add 1 Spell Card from your Graveyard to your Deck.|

|Phoenixian Plant Fighter|63|ENIL|Plant/Synchro/Effect|Dark|6||2400|1800|1 Plant-Type Tuner monster + 1 or more non-Tuner monsters

During battle between this attacking card and a Defense Position monster whose DEF is lower than the ATK of this card, inflict the difference as Battle Damage to your opponent.|

|Fiend Magician|64|ENIL|Fiend/Synchro/Effect|Dark|7||2700|1800|1 Tuner monster + 1 or more non-Tuner monsters|

We still have space for 36 cards. The main focus for me atm for the set is to get some staples, so that people can be creative and try new decks, without losing good support. I have some generic support for us today =D

|Enchanting Circle|65|ENIL|Spell Card|Spell||None|||Switch the Battle Position of all monsters you control to face-up Defense Position. Take control of 1 monster your opponent controls until the End Phase.|

|Mind Storm|66|ENIL|Spell Card|Spell||None|||Discard all cards from your hand. Destroy cards your opponent controls equal to the number of cards discarded. You cannot conduct your Battle Phase this turn.|

EDIT:

I have done it but I am just making a deck. How do I add custom cards to it?

If you download Yangninja's YVD Code making program, you can get a tutorial in there.

Ok, I wasnt sure how many you had made. Havent been on YCM much over the last few days.

Is this ok

|Field lock|ENIL|Spell Card|Spell||None|||You cannot set cards the turn you activate this card. Your opponent shows their hand and discards all Trap Cards from their hand.|

|Half-Life|0|ENIL|Trap Card|Trap||Normal|||Tribute 1 monster. Special summon 2 non-tuner monsters from your deck with a level equal to half of the tributed monster's level (rounded down). You cannot activate this card during your battle phase.|

|Nature's Vitality|0|ENIL|Spell Card|Spell||Equip|||The equipped monster is changed to defense position. Increase the DEF of the equipped monster by 1000. If the equipped monster would be destroyed by a card effect, you may destroy this card instead.|

|Search for a Cure|1|ENIL|Spell Card|Spell||Continuous|||During each of your standby phases place 1 cure counter on this card. If you would take battle damage you can send this face-up card to the graveyard instead. When this card is sent to the graveyard, increase your life points by the number of counters on this card x400.|

|Life Bond|2|ENIL|Trap Card|Trap||Continuous|||Each time a monster you control is sent to the graveyard, you can send 1 monster from your deck to the graveyard with the same level as the destroyed monster.|

|Vengeful Souls|3|ENIL|Trap Card|Trap||Counter|||Activate only when your opponent activates a Spell or Trap card. Remove 3 monsters from your graveyard from play, to negate the activation of that card and destroy it. After that, you can set this card on your field instead of sending it to your graveyard.|

|Ascension|4|ENIL|Warrior/Effect|Wind|4||1300|1900|By returning this face-up card to your hand, you can normal summon 1 additional time this turn. You can only gain this effect once per turn.|

|Illusionist|5|ENIL|Psychic/Effect|Earth|5||500|2600|When this card is summoned put it in defense position. Your opponent cannot select monsters adjacent to this card as attack targets. If a monster adjacent to this card is destroyed by a card effect, draw 1 card.|

|Rapid-Fire Spellbook|6|ENIL|Spell Card|Spell||Normal|||Activate only from your hand in the turn you have activated more than 2 normal spell cards. Draw 2 cards from your deck. Then show your hand to your opponent and remove from play any "Rapid Fire Spellbook" cards in your hand.|

|Dark Tricky|7|ENIL|Spellcaster/Effect|Wind|5||1900|1100|This card can be special summoned by tributing 1 monster you control. If you tribute summon this card, draw 1 card. This card is also treated as a DARK monster.|

|Solar Princess|1|ENIL|Fairy/Effect|Fire|4||1500|1300|Each time you gain Life Points, Inflict Damage to your opponent equal to the number of LIGHT monsters in your Graveyard x100.|

I like it =D. Also' date=' you can use Yangninja's YVD Code Program. It is in Written Cards. I will have an important links spoiler up soon with links to that stuff ;D

[/quote']

I think I remember trying it, but then it wouldnt appear in the CM. Though it was the actual card with the picture in that I had tried.

Archived