Leo's Yu-Gi-Oh! CCG

.Leo

I like it =D. Also' date=' you can use Yangninja's YVD Code Program. It is in Written Cards. I will have an important links spoiler up soon with links to that stuff ;D

[/quote']

I think I remember trying it, but then it wouldnt appear in the CM. Though it was the actual card with the picture in that I had tried.

All you really need is the code, did that work?

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

|Totem Golem|0|ENIL|Rock/Effect|Earth|6||0|3000|When this card is Summoned, add 1 Rock-Type monster from your Deck to your hand. When this card is destroyed, pay 500 Life Points for each card in your hand. If you do not, remove this card from play.|

|Defender Golem|0|ENIL|Rock/Effect|Earth|5||0|0|This card gains 500 DEF for each card in your hand. This cards DEF cannot be 3000 or more. If this cards DEF would reach 3000, destroy all monsters on your side of the field. This card is unaffected by the effects of Spell Cards your opponent controls.|

|Granite Golem|0|ENIL|Rock/Effect|Earth|1||0|0|Increase this cards Level by 1 for each monster you control. This card gains ATK equal to its Level x 500. If this card attacks your opponent directly, halve the battle damage your opponent would take from this battle.|

|Damage Bomb|0|ENIL|Trap Card|Trap||None|||Your opponent lose 300 Life Points for each card in your opponent's hand.|

|Dark Cave|0|ENIL|Spell Card|Spell||Field|||As long as this card remains face-up on the field, your opponent cannot attack more than twice the same Battle Phase. All face-up Rock-Type monsters gains 500 ATK and DEF. If this card would be destroyed, you can discard 1 card instead.|

|Rocket Counter|0|ENIL|Trap Card|Trap||Counter|||Activate only when an opponent activates a Counter Trap Card. Negate the activation of that Trap Card and destroy it. If you destroyed a card due to this cards effect, inflict 500 damage to your opponent. This cards effect cannot be negated.|

|Giant Rock Wall|0|ENIL|Spell Card|Spell||Equip|||Equip only to a Rock-Type monster. If the equiped monster attacks, it is destroyed at the end of the damage step. If the equiped monster would be attacked, destroy this card instead and destroy 1 card on the field.|

Here are 7 cards I made for the Set. What you think?

Those cards are added. Also, I will be adding these cards.

|Phantom's Decision|0|ENIL|Spell Card|Spell||None|||Select 1 monster you and your opponent control. Destroy all monsters on the field except the selected monsters.|

|Shiny Black Possum|0|ENIL|Beast/Effect|Earth|1||0|0|When this cards is destroyed by battle, add 2 cards from yoour Graveyard to your Deck.|

Good cards but there are 1 spelling error in the second card' date=' yoour should be your but as I said Spelling mistake

[/quote']

I fixed it. I add all the cards into Microsoft Word so I can correct it.

I am interested to see the meta. After set 1 it might be hard to get a good meta going.

If there is a meta' date=' count on me to destroy it in anyway I can.

[/quote']

lol.

We need 15 new cards so we can finish Set 1: Enchanted Illusion.

EDIT: 1. If you make it as realistic as possible, I will consider it.

2. IRL themes- Probably not. Custom Themes- Yes, but not for this set.

3. If anybody else would like to help, then PM me.

4. We could try, if we can get someone to help organize that, then PM me.

EDIT: 1. If you make it as realistic as possible' date=' I will consider it.

[/quote']

Thanks. I think I might help with #3 and 4. Anyway, yes I will PM you.

Now, let's keep it simple:

|Stressed Scribe|2|ENIL|Warrior/Effect|Wind|4||1200|1800|You may skip any of your Standby Phases.|

|Reverse Polarity|3|ENIL|Spell Card|Spell||Field|||Both Players Draw from the bottom of their decks during their draw phase.|

|Wheel of Misfortune|4|ENIL|Trap Card|Trap||Normal|||Randomly set 1 Trap card from your graveyard on your field. |

|Nuclear core|5|ENIL|Spell Card|Spell||Equip|||The equipped monster's level is increased by 1 every turn (the turn this is Equipped is Turn 1).|

|Rainbow Eel|6|ENIL|Fish/Effect|Light|4||1800|1000|While on the Field or in the Graveyard, this card is treated as all Attributes.|

It could be finished. Also, I will add 2 more vanillas.

|Flare Bear|0|ENIL|Pyro|Fire|3||1400|900|A bear from the wilderness. His habitat had been burned by a forest fire, and now takes his anger out on humans, and other creatures.|

|Phoenixian Tulip|0|ENIL|Plant|Fire|2||900|1200|A plant from the enchanted gardens of the Phoenixian.|

As you can see, Phoenixian will be a new archetype to be expanded on next set.

EDIT: Need 8 more cards!

[/quote']

What you mean?

The other posts:

Thanks. I think I might help with #3 and 4. Anyway' date=' yes I will PM you.

|Stressed Scribe|2|ENIL|Warrior/Effect|Wind|4||1200|1800|You may skip any of your Standby Phases.|

|Reverse Polarity|3|ENIL|Spell Card|Spell||Field|||Both Players Draw from the bottom of their decks during their draw phase.|

|Wheel of Misfortune|4|ENIL|Trap Card|Trap||Normal|||Randomly set 1 Trap card from your graveyard on your field. |

|Nuclear core|5|ENIL|Spell Card|Spell||Equip|||The equipped monster's level is increased by 1 every turn (the turn this is Equipped is Turn 1).|

[/quote']

Some errors but they are good

It could be finished. Also' date=' I will add 2 more vanillas.

|Flare Bear|0|ENIL|Pyro|Fire|3||1400|900|A bear from the wilderness. His habitat had been burned by a forest fire, and now takes his anger out on humans, and other creatures.|

|Phoenixian Tulip|0|ENIL|Plant|Fire|2||900|1200|A plant from the enchanted gardens of the Phoenixian.|

[/quote']

Good cards

[/quote']

What you mean? About what?

The other posts:

Thanks. I think I might help with #3 and 4. Anyway' date=' yes I will PM you.

[/quote']

Some errors but they are good When it comes time to check over the cards, we will look at them.

It could be finished. Also' date=' I will add 2 more vanillas.

[/quote']

Good cards Thanks.

So expect Wednesday-Thursday to be the release date of the Enchanted Illusion set.

4. We could try, if we can get someone to help organize that, then PM me.[/quote']

What do you need help with?

I want an archtype... Here's a few cards.

[spoiler=Basic Spell]

|Destruction Poison|0||Spell Card|Spell||Equip|||Equip this card to one of your opponent's monsters. It loses 200 ATK and DEF during each of your Standby Phases.|

[spoiler=A card I made a while back.]

|Dremora Kynval|0||Fiend|Dark|7||2700|1300|A Dremora Knight that wields a longsword. It will not hesitate to use magic or potions to gain an advantage in battle.|

4. We could try, if we can get someone to help organize that, then PM me.[/quote']

What do you need help with?

Getting Images for the cards. If you can find some I would appreciate it. Also, 2 more cards =D.

|Gladiator Eagle|0|ENIL|Winged Beast/Effect|Wind|3||1200|950|You can Tribute this card to have all monsters you control gain 400 ATK.|

|Mind Reflection|0|ENIL|Trap Card|Trap||None|||When you activate this card, the player with the most cards in their hand discards cards from the hand until they have the same amount of cards as their opponent.|

Ok, I can look for images but its not sure I find some. You can go to Jazin Kays archive. There are incredible pics I tell you.

EDIT: just go to member list and search his name, then click on his name and you come to his Control Panel, then click the link in his sig and you are there!

Ok' date=' I can look for images but its not sure I find some. You can go to Jazin Kays archive. There are incredible pics I tell you.

EDIT: just go to member list and search his name, then click on his name and you come to his Control Panel, then click the link in his sig and you are there!

[/quote']

You might not see me in RC a lot, but I know all the good image makers. I am one infact.Just might need some extra help.

|Mind Reflection|0|ENIL|Trap Card|Trap||None|||When you activate this card' date=' the player with the most cards in their hand discards cards from the hand until they have the same amount of cards as their opponent.|

[/quote']

Imagine setting this card on your first turn and using up your entire hand. Next turn, spring this on your opponent and they lose all 6 cards in their hand. Ouch.

EDIT: Oh and I can convert to YVD. Cool, it's like we have a team already.

I might find some good images to some cards. Just have to check the cards first' date=' though I have already did that but I will check again just to be sure I can fix pics to the cards

[/quote']

Also, we can change the name to better fit the pic. The names are not guarenteed atm.

Edit: Tbh, I might take that card out. I will replace it with this:

|Mind Reflection|0|ENIL|Trap Card|Trap||None|||If you control the same amount of monsters as your opponent, you can draw 1 card.|

Archived