Leo's Yu-Gi-Oh! CCG

.Leo

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

|Dark Night Warrior|0|ENIL|Warrior/Effect|Dark|4||1900|1500|This card inflicts piercing damage. If this card sucessfully inflicts piercing damage' date=' increase your Life Points by 500.|

Here are 1 card. Have to go sorry

[/quote']

Gotta fix the piercing stuff. Will fix during the card fixing phase.

Got 3 here:

|Sandstorm|38|EXPR|Spell Card|Spell||Continuous|||Once per turn, you can tribute an EARTH monster to special summon a WIND monster from your hand, or return a WIND monster you control to your hand to special summon an EARTH monster from your graveyard.|

|Hot Spring|39|EXPR|Spell Card|Spell||Continuous|||You can tribute a FIRE monster you control to increase the ATK of a WATER monster by the tributed monster’s original ATK. You can tribute a WATER monster and select 1 FIRE monster you control. Inflict damage equal to half of the FIRE monster’s original ATK.|

|Chariot of Helios|7|ENIL|Beast/Effect|Fire|3||800|600|This card is removed from play during your end phase, and is returned to the field during your standby phase. This card gains 400 ATK for each card in your hand, at the time this card is returned to the field. When this card inflicts battle damage to your opponent, draw 1 card.|

I like it =D. Also' date=' you can use Yangninja's YVD Code Program. It is in Written Cards. I will have an important links spoiler up soon with links to that stuff ;D

[/quote']

I think I remember trying it, but then it wouldnt appear in the CM. Though it was the actual card with the picture in that I had tried.

All you really need is the code, did that work?

The code is the one where it has the name, effect, its atk/def stats etc? I did try that but didnt work.

I like it =D. Also' date=' you can use Yangninja's YVD Code Program. It is in Written Cards. I will have an important links spoiler up soon with links to that stuff ;D

[/quote']

I think I remember trying it, but then it wouldnt appear in the CM. Though it was the actual card with the picture in that I had tried.

All you really need is the code, did that work?

The code is the one where it has the name, effect, its atk/def stats etc? I did try that but didnt work.

* Do you have YVD installed?

* When you opened up the code file in the YVD folder, was it a notepad file?

Also you need to Rightclick and paste the code on the bottom of the notepad file. It already copies it for you when you press the kuriboh symbol.

1)Yes' date=' I have it installed.

2)Yes, it was a notepad file and it had all the cards that are on YVD in written form already on it. I add cards to the end of it but doesnt show up in YVD.

[/quote']

Oh got it. Same thing happened to me too. I had to manually put in the Set name, in the third box, because it didn't do it for me. so just put in SET1 in the box after the card number.

*EDIT: Sorry, meant put in ENIL since that is the set name

Mmm' date=' this set will be ready for duel testing soon. I will PM Queen if she would like to help.

[/quote']

How about you remember to PM me next time? :/

I am PMing you when I get home ;/. I have to go. Anyway, I just finished fixing the OCG on the cards...

Alright, I have a feeling that we are going to need to start set 2 soon. Resources for some decks are low, so start brainstorming your ideas.

In Need of Monsters

Plants

Machines

Fiends

Phoenixians

In Need of Support

Machines

Phoenixians

Expect another 100-110 card set.

Just basic support. I thought we would get a good base to start, but we need more of the basic for them.

Also, Phoenixians are the only archetype in production atm. A Machine archetype will follow that.

What is the name of the set for set 2?

[spoiler= My cards]Note: Seabound Lemming, Egg of Regeneration and My Shield as a Body are not my cards.

|Ultra Mulch|10|XXXX|Plant/Effect|Earth|1||0|0|If this card is tribute summoned for a Plant-type Monster, that monster gains 300 ATK and DEF, and cannot be targeted by Spell or Trap cards. When that monster is removed from the field, special summon this card from your graveyard.|

|Sea-Bound Lemming|7|XXXX|Fish/Effect|Water|2||450|600|This card cannot be Tributed for a Tribute Summon. When this card is destroyed by battle and sent to the Graveyard, return it to your Deck. Then, pick up the top 5 cards of your Deck, and Special Summon any "Sea-Bound Lemming" monsters among them in face-up Defense Position. Return all other picked up cards to the Deck.

|Hell's Portal|26|XXXX|Spell Card|Spell||Equip|||Equip only to a Fiend-type monster you control. The equipped monster cannot attack. During each of your standby phases, special summon 1 "Demon Pawn Token" (Fiend/FIRE/Lv1/500/500).|

|Ice Portrait|12|XXXX|Aqua/Effect|Water|8||2400|3000|If the total level of all monsters your opponent controls is greater than or equal to the level of this card, by tributing 1 Aqua-type monster, you can special summon this card from your hand or graveyard. If you choose graveyard, you must also discard 1 card from your hand.|

|Compouneddon|13|XXXX|Aqua/Effect|Water|4||1400|1300|By Tributing this card and removing 1 Thunder-type monster in your hand or graveyard from play, special summon 2 "Hydro Tokens" (Dinosaur/WATER/Lv1/300/300) and 1 "Oxy token" (Dinosaur/WIND/Lv2/600/600).|

|Reconfigure|21|XXXX|Trap Card|Trap||Normal|||Select and Return 1 Machine-type monster to your hand. Special summon 1 other Machine-type monster with a level equal to or lower double the selected monster from your hand. The Returned monster cannot be Summoned or Set until the Special Summoned monster is removed from the field.|

|Locking Mechanism|22|XXXX|Machine/Effect|Earth|2||500|800|When this card is sent from the field to the graveyard, place it face up as a continuous spell card. While you control a Machine-type monster in the same column as this continuous spell card, that monster gains 600 ATK.|

|Egg of Regeneration|61|XXXX|Spell Card|Spell||Continuous|||When this card is activated, add 1 Hatching Counter to it. During your Standby Phase, add 3 Hatching Counters to this card. You can send this card to the Graveyard to Special Summon 1 monster from your Graveyard whose Level is equal to or less than the number of Hatching Counters on this card.|

|Maggot Dig|202|XXXX|Trap Card|Trap||Continuous|||Each time you inflict battle damage to your opponent, the top 2 cards on your opponents deck are sent to the graveyard.|

|My Shield as a Body|132|XXXX|Trap Card|Trap||Continuous|||If you would take Battle Damage, you can destroy 1 Spell or Trap Card you control instead.|

|Phoenixian Flier|0|XXXX|Pyro/Effect|Fire|2||100|0|When this card is Normal Summoned, it gains 2000 ATK. This card cannot be switched to Defense Position. During each of your End Phases, Remove 1 "Phoenixian" monster in your Graveyard from play. If you cannot, the ATK of this card is reduced to 0. |

Alright, I guess I can keep making cards then. All except the last 2 are not my cards.

|Stabilization Dome|81|XXXX|Spell Card|Spell|||||Add 1 Field Spell Card from your Deck to your hand. When an effect would destroy a Field Spell Card, you can remove this card in your Graveyard from play to negate that effect.|

|Golden Tomb|82|XXXX|Spell Card|Spell|||||Remove from play 1 monster in your Graveyard. This card remains on the field. During your next Standby Phase, by sending this card to the Graveyard, add 1 monster of the same Type and Level as the monster you removed from play to activate this card from your Deck to your hand.|

|Psychic Demolition|75|XXXX|Spell Card|Spell|||||This card remains on the field. During your Standby Phase, send this face-up card to the Graveyard to destroy all face-up Attack Position monsters on the field.|

|Gentleman's Duel|79|XXXX|Spell Card|Spell||Continuous|||Monsters cannot select a monster with a lower Level as an attack target (If all the monsters are a Lower Level than the attacking monster, it can attack a player directly.)|

*** Gentleman's duel was limited in the old CCG so i suggest it be limited in this one too.

|Devouer of Fallens|61|XXXX|Zombie/Effect|Dark|8||1300|2000|Once per turn, by Tributing 1 Zombie-Type monster, you can destroy 1 face-up monster on the field that has a level equal to or less than the Tributed monster.|

|Nightmare Eater|22|XXXX|Zombie/Effect|Earth|4||1700|1000|When this card is on field during each of your End Phase your opponent send 3 top cards from his Deck to Graveyard.|

|Necromaniac|11|XXXX|Zombie/Effect|Earth|4||1500|1800|When this card is destroyed as result of battle, and sent to the Graveyard, you can Special Summon 1 Zombie-Type monster except "Necromaniac" from your Graveyard with ATK 2000 or less.|

|Corpse Shield|110|XXXX|Spell Card|Spell||Continuous|||You can remove from play 1 Zombie-Type monster in your Graveyard to negate 1 opponents attack.|

|Mutated Corpse|23|XXXX|Zombie/Effect|Dark|3||1600|0|If this card attacks, it is destroyed at the end of the Damage Step. When an Zombie-type monster you control is destroyed by battle, other than "Mutated Corpse", you can special summon this card from your graveyard in face-up Defense Position.|

|Cursed Moonlight|124|XXXX|Trap Card|Trap|||||Special summon 1 Level 4 or lower Zombie-type monster from your graveyard.|

Okay, me and seattleite have just finished duel testing (well the error messed it up but =P).

ENCHANTED ILUSION

[spoiler=Set]

|Evil Paper Demon|1|ENIL|Fiend|Light|3||1500|500|A creature with limited power. It is forced to control paper.|

|Kindling of Hate|2|ENIL|Fiend/Effect|Dark|9||3000|0|This card cannot be Special Summoned. This card can only be Normal Summoned or Set by Tributing 3 Pyro-Type monsters you control. This card is also treated as a FIRE monster. This card cannot be destroyed by battle. (Damage calculation is applied normally.) Destroy this card when it is targeted by the effect of a Spell or Trap Card. When this card is destroyed by a card effect, Special Summon 2 "Kindling Tokens" (Pyro-Type/FIRE/Level 1/ATK 500/DEF 500) cards in face-up Defense Position.|

|Switch Striker|3|ENIL|Warrior/Effect|Dark|3||1400|500|When this card is destroyed by battle, Special Summon 1 Warrior-Type monster from your hand.|

|Turtle from the Sky|4|ENIL|Aqua/Effect|Water|3||1200|800|When this card is destroyed by battle, end the Battle Phase.|

|Mystic Energy Generator|5|ENIL|Spell Card|Spell||None|||You can remove from play this card in your Graveyard to draw 1 card.|

|Reverse Destruction|6|ENIL|Spell Card|Spell||Quick-Play|||When a monster you control is destroyed and sent to the Graveyard destroy 1 card on your opponent controls.|

|Acid Squid|7|ENIL|Aqua|Water|4||1800|1900|A potent squid which has a vast supply of highly-corrosive acid in its tentacles.|

|Binding Force|8|ENIL|Thunder/Effect|Fire|4||1300|1000|If this card is destroyed while in Attack Position, Special Summon it during your next Standby Phase in face-up Defense Position.|

|Junk Salvage|9|ENIL|Spell Card|Spell||Normal|||Pay 1000 Life Points. Return 3 monsters with 1000 ATK or less from your Graveyard to your hand.|

|Tactical Offering|10|ENIL|Trap Card|Trap||Continuous|||Pay 500 Life Points. You can Set 1 monster from your hand|

|Blood Hound|11|ENIL|Beast/Effect|Dark|4||2300|1500|During each of your End Phases, destroy 1 card you control or destroy this card.|

|Rusty Cog|12|ENIL|Machine/Effect|Light|1||0|0|Once per turn, you can add 1 "Rusty Cog" from your Deck or Graveyard to your hand.|

|Overgrown Gateguard|13|ENIL|Plant/Effect|Earth|4||1700|400|Your opponent cannot select a Field Spell Card as the target of a card effect. When this card is destroyed and sent to the Graveyard, destroy 1 face-down card on the field.|

|Poison Ivy|14|ENIL|Spell Card|Spell|||||Remove from play 1 Plant-Type monster in your Graveyard and select 1 monster your opponent controls. During your next Standby Phase, destroy the selected monster and inflict damage to your opponent's Life Points equal to halve of the removed from play monster's ATK.|

|Burning Leaf|15|ENIL|Trap Card|Trap||Continuous|||Select 1 Plant-Type monster you control. A monster that battles the selected monster is destroyed at the end of the Damage Step. When the selected monster is removed from the field, destroy this card. When this card is destroyed while the selected monster is face-up on the field, destroy the selected monster and 1 card your opponent controls.|

|Position Switch|16|ENIL|Trap Card|Trap|||||Activate only when a monster you control is selected as an attack target. Return the attacked monster to the hand and Special Summon 1 monster from your hand with a lower Level than the returned monster. That card becomes the attack target.|

|Submerge|17|ENIL|Spell Card|Spell||Equip|||Equip only to a WATER monster. Decrease the Level of that monster by 1. The monster equipped is unaffected by any Spell Cards (except this one), and cannot be selected as an attack target. (If it is the only monster you control, your opponent may attack you directly.|

|Wall of Water|18|ENIL|Trap Card|Trap||Normal|||Activate only when your opponent declares an attack against a WATER monster. Negate the attack, then you can switch the Battle Position of the opponent's attacking monster or your attacked monster. You can add this card from your Graveyard to your hand instead of conducting your Draw Phase.|

|Giant Tentacles|19|ENIL|Aqua/Effect|Water|6||2400|1300|If you Tribute Summon this monster by Tributing a WATER monster, this card gains the following effect: ● Once per turn, you can change the Battle Position of one monster on the field. (Flip effects are not activated).|

|Speed Ninja|20|ENIL|Warrior/Effect|Wind|4||1200|400|When this card attacks or is attacked, during the Damage Step, you can return a number of WIND monsters you control to their owner's hands, and increase the ATK of this monster by the number returned x1000 until the End Phase.|

|Hurricane Summon|21|ENIL|Spell Card|Spell||Continuous|||You can Normal Summon twice per turn, as long as both monsters Summoned are WIND monsters. During the turn you use this effect, you cannot Special Summon.|

|Skeletal Bird|22|ENIL|Zombie/Effect|Wind|6||2300|800|When you Tribute Summon this card by Tributing a WIND monster, return that monster to your hand at the end of the turn. Once per turn, you can return all Spell and Trap cards to their owner's hands. If you activate this effect, you cannot declare an attack with this card during that turn.|

|Explosive Waves|23|ENIL|Spell Card|Spell||Normal|||Tribute 1 FIRE monster. Inflict damage equal to half its ATK or DEF. Then, add 1 monster with the same name from your deck to your hand.|

|Mantra Flame|24|ENIL|Fiend/Effect|Fire|3||1100|2000|Once per turn, you can reveal any FIRE monsters in your hand and inflict 400 Damage to your opponent for each one revealed.|

|Blowtorch|25|ENIL|Spell Card|Spell||Equip|||Equip only to a FIRE monster. It gains 500 ATK. When it destroys a monster in battle, your opponent takes Damage equal to the destroyed monster's Level x200.|

|Desert Bandit|26|ENIL|Warrior/Effect|Earth|3||1600|1300|When this card destroys a monster in battle, draw 1 card. If the drawn card is not an EARTH monster, send it to the Graveyard.|

|Mud Mole|27|ENIL|Beast/Effect|Earth|3||700|700|Remove this card from your graveyard. All EARTH monster gains 700 ATK and DEF, until the End Phase. This effect can be activated during either player's turn.|

|Desert Traveler|28|ENIL|Warrior/Effect|Earth|3||800|1100|FLIP: Change all EARTH monsters you control to face-down Defense Position. When this face-down card is destroyed in battle, you can Special Summon 1 "Desert Traveler" from your deck in face-up Defense Position.|

|Twin Double Crossers|29|ENIL|Trap Card|Trap||Counter|||Activate this card when your opponent Summons a monster. Switch control of that monster and one monster you control.|

|Savior Soldier|30|ENIL|Warrior/Effect|Light|6||2500|1600|When your opponent declares a direct attack you can Special Summon this monster from your hand. Negate the effect of all the opponent's monsters until the End Phase.|

|End of the Wall|31|ENIL|Spell Card|Spell||Continuous|||The monster on the Field with the highest ATK cannot be destroyed by the effect of Spells except this card. When the monster with the highest ATK on the Field is destroyed destroy this card and all other Spell and Traps on the Field. When either player Summons a Monster with more ATK than the current monster on the Field with the highest ATK destroy the former monster with the highest ATK.|

|Cursed Flame Magician|32|ENIL|Pyro/Effect|Fire|4||0|2100|Once per turn, by sending 1 Pyro-Type monster in your hand to the Graveyard, gain ATK equal to the sent monster's Level x 200 until the End Phase.|

|Flame Bug|33|ENIL|Pyro/Effect|Fire|2||500|500|If you control a Pyro-Type monster, you can discard 1 card from your hand to Special Summon this card from your hand or Graveyard.|

|Flame Wheel|34|ENIL|Spell Card|Spell||Quick-Play|||Remove from play 1 FIRE monster from your Graveyard. Special Summon 1 Level 4 or lower FIRE monster from your Deck. It cannot be used as Synchro Material.|

|Statue Guardian|35|ENIL|Rock/Effect|Earth|4||1000|1000|This card can be Special Summoned from your hand by paying 700 Life Points. If an EARTH monster you control is destroyed by battle, halve the Battle Damage you would take from that battle.|

|Warrior of the Shadows|36|ENIL|Warrior/Effect|Earth|2||800|1500|When an opponent's monster declare an attack, you can change the attack target to this card. If an EARTH monster you control would be destroyed by battle, increase 1 EARTH monsters ATK by 500, until the End Phase.|

|Great Abomination|37|ENIL|Fiend/Effect|Dark|5||2000|1500|This card cannot be targeted by Trap Cards. If your opponent activates a Trap Card, you can pay 700 Life Points to negate the activation and destroy that card.|

|Lava Worm|38|ENIL|Reptile/Effect|Fire|4||900|2000|When this card is destroyed by battle and sent to the Graveyard, you can Special Summon 1 FIRE monster with 1400 or less ATK from your Deck in face-up Attack Position.|

|Shell Statue|39|ENIL|Aqua/Effect|Water|4||1300|1600|When this card is destroyed by battle and sent to the Graveyard, you can Special Summon 1 WATER monster with 1400 or less ATK from your Deck in face-up Attack Position.|

|Corrupted Clown|40|ENIL|Fiend/Effect|Dark|4||1400|0|When this card is destroyed by battle and sent to the Graveyard, you can Special Summon 1 DARK monster with 1400 or less ATK from your Deck in face-up Attack Position.|

|Blind Mole|41|ENIL|Beast/Effect|Earth|4||1000|1500|When this card is destroyed by battle and sent to the Graveyard, you can Special Summon 1 EARTH monster with 1400 or less ATK from your Deck in face-up Attack Position.|

|Hurricane Hawk|42|ENIL|Winged Beast/Effect|Wind|4||1400|1200|When this card is destroyed by battle and sent to the Graveyard, you can Special Summon 1 WIND monster with 1400 or less ATK from your Deck in face-up Attack Position.|

|Electro Lynx|43|ENIL|Thunder/Effect|Light|1||800|300|When this card is destroyed by battle and sent to the Graveyard, you can Special Summon 1 LIGHT monster with 1400 or less ATK from your Deck in face-up Attack Position.|

|Forest of Fear|44|ENIL|Spell Card|Spell||Field|||Increase the ATK of all EARTH monsters by 300. All EARTH monsters you control gain the following effect:

● During battle between this attacking card and a Defense Position monster whose DEF is lower than the ATK of this card, inflict the difference as Battle Damage to your opponent.|

|Tornado Zone|45|ENIL|Spell Card|Spell||Field|||Increase ATK of all WIND monsters on the field by the number of empty opponent's Spell and Trap Card Zones x100. When WIND monster is Normal Summoned, controller of that monster can return 1 Spell or Trap Card on the field to its owner's hand.|

|Blazing Grasslands|46|ENIL|Spell Card|Spell||Field|||Increase ATK of all FIRE monsters on the field by 300. When FIRE monster is Summoned, inflict 400 Damage to its controller's opponent.|

|Sunken Ship|47|ENIL|Spell Card|Spell||Field|||Decrease the Level of all WATER monsters on the field, in both player’s Graveyard and Decks by 1. If a player attacks a WATER monster, the controller of that monster can change the target of that attack to another WATER monster.|

|Lost Eden|48|ENIL|Spell Card|Spell||Field|||Increase ATK and DEF of all LIGHT monsters on the field by 300. When a LIGHT monster is Summoned, increase its owners Life Points equal to the Level of Summoned monster x200.|

|Dimension of Despair|49|ENIL|Spell Card|Spell||Field|||Increase the ATK of all DARK monsters by 400. Whenever a DARK monster is sent to the Graveyard, you can remove it from play instead. When a DARK monster destroys an opponent’s monster by battle, you can remove that monster from play instead of sending it to the Graveyard.|

|Spell Search|50|ENIL|Spell Card|Spell||Normal|Discard 2 cards and add 1 Level 4 or lower Spellcaster-Type monster from your Deck or your Graveyard to your hand. You cannot Summon a Spellcaster-Type monster during the turn this cards effect was activated.|

|Volcanic Dog|51|ENIL|Pyro/Effect|Fire|3||1600|0|When this card is Normal Summoned, it gains 400 ATK until the End Phase.|

|Tulip, Plant Absorber|52|ENIL|Plant/Effect|Earth|4||?|?|This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card cannot be Special Summoned except by removing from play 1 Level 4 or lower Plant-Type monster in your Graveyard. This card's ATK and DEF is equal to the ATK and DEF of the removed from play monster.|

|Plant Attraction|53|ENIL|Spell Card|Spell||None|||Add 1 Plant-Type monster to your hand. It cannot be Summoned this turn.|

|Attack Barrier|54|ENIL|Trap Card|Trap||None|||Discard 1 card from your hand. End the Battle Phase.|

|Fiend's Curse|55|ENIL|Spell Card|Spell||Quick-Play|||All Fiend-Type monsters gain 500 ATK until the End Phase.|

|Dark Necromancer|56|ENIL|Fiend/Effect|Dark|7||0|0|When this card is Tribute Summoned, destroy all cards you control, except this card. This card gains 400 ATK for each card destroyed by this effect.|

|Forbidden Curse|57|ENIL|Spell Card|Spell||None|||Tribute 1 Fiend-Type monster you control. Draw 2 cards.|

|Machine Bot 251KT|58|ENIL|Machine/Effect|Earth|4||1400|1400|You can discard 1 Machine-Type monster from your hand to Special Summon this card from your hand.|

|Doom Plant|59|ENIL|Plant/Tuner/Effect|Earth|3||1200|900|When this card is destroyed by battle, add it to your hand during the End Phase.|

|Wolf Synchron|60|ENIL|Beast/Tuner/Effect|Earth|5||2100|900|When this card is Tribute Summoned, you can Special Summon 1 Level 2 monster from your hand.|

|Snake of the Mayans|61|ENIL|Reptile/Tuner/Effect|Earth|3||1200|900|If this card is in your Graveyard and you control no monsters, you can Special Summon this card in face-up Attack Position.|

|Dark Doom Dragon|62|ENIL|Dragon/Synchro/Effect|Dark|7||2800|0|1 Tuner monster + 1 or more non-Tuner monsters When this card is Synchro Summoned, add 1 Spell Card from your Graveyard to your Deck.|

|Phoenixian Plant Fighter|63|ENIL|Plant/Synchro/Effect|Dark|6||2400|1800|1 Plant-Type Tuner monster + 1 or more non-Tuner monsters During battle between this attacking card and a Defense Position monster whose DEF is lower than the ATK of this card, inflict the difference as Battle Damage to your opponent.|

|Fiend Magician|64|ENIL|Fiend/Synchro/Effect|Dark|7||2700|1800|1 Tuner monster + 1 or more non-Tuner monsters|

|Enchanting Circle|65|ENIL|Spell Card|Spell||None|||Switch the Battle Position of all monsters you control to face-up Defense Position. They cannot change their battle position this turn. Take control of 1 monster your opponent controls until the End Phase.|

|Mind Storm|66|ENIL|Spell Card|Spell||None|||Discard all cards from your hand. Destroy cards your opponent controls equal to the number of cards discarded. You cannot conduct your Battle Phase this turn.|

|Field Lock|67|ENIL|Spell Card|Spell||None|||You cannot Set cards the turn you activate this card. Your opponent shows their hand and discards all Trap Cards from their hand.|

|Half-Life|68|ENIL|Trap Card|Trap||Normal|||Tribute 1 monster. Special Summon 2 non-Tuner monsters from your deck with a Level equal to half of the Tributed monster's Level combined. (Rounded down). You cannot activate this card during your Battle Phase.|

|Nature's Vitality|69|ENIL|Spell Card|Spell||Equip|||The equipped monster is changed to Defense Position. Increase the DEF of the equipped monster by 1000. If the equipped monster would be destroyed by a card effect, you may destroy this card instead.|

|Search for a Cure|70|ENIL|Spell Card|Spell||Continuous|||During each of your Standby Phases, place 1 Cure Counter on this card. If you would take Battle Damage you can send this face-up card to the Graveyard instead. When this card is sent to the graveyard, increase your Life Points by the number of Cure Counters on this card x400.|

|Life Bond|71|ENIL|Trap Card|Trap||Continuous|||Each time a monster you control is sent to the graveyard, you can send 1 monster from your deck to the Graveyard with the same Level as the destroyed monster.|

|Vengeful Souls|72|ENIL|Trap Card|Trap||Counter|||Activate only when your opponent activates a Spell or Trap card. Remove 3 monsters from your graveyard from play, to negate the activation of that card and destroy it. Then, you can set this card on your field instead of sending it to your graveyard.|

|Ascension|73|ENIL|Warrior/Effect|Wind|4||1300|1900|Once per turn, by returning this face-up card to your hand, you can Normal Summon 1 additional time this turn.|

|Illusionist|74|ENIL|Psychic/Effect|Earth|5||500|2600|When this card is Summoned, its Battle Position is changed to face-up Defense Position. Your opponent cannot select monsters adjacent to this card as attack targets. If a monster adjacent to this card is destroyed by a card effect, draw 1 card.|

|Rapid-Fire Spellbook|75|ENIL|Spell Card|Spell||Normal|||Activate only from your hand in the turn you have activated more than 2 Normal Spell Cards. Draw 2 cards from your deck. Then show your hand to your opponent and remove from play any "Rapid Fire Spellbook" cards in your hand.|

|Dark Tricky|76|ENIL|Spellcaster/Effect|Wind|5||1900|1100|This card is also treated as a DARK monster. This card can be Special Summoned by Tributing 1 monster you control. If you Tribute Summon this card, draw 1 card.|

|Totem Golem|77|ENIL|Rock/Effect|Earth|6||0|3000|When this card is Summoned, add 1 Rock-Type monster from your Deck to your hand. When this card is destroyed, pay 500 Life Points for each card in your hand. If you do not, remove this card from play.|

|Defender Golem|78|ENIL|Rock/Effect|Earth|5||0|0|This card gains 500 DEF for each card in your hand. This card’s DEF cannot be 3000 or more. If this card’s DEF would reach 3000, destroy all monsters you control. This card is unaffected by the effects of Spell Cards your opponent controls.|

|Granite Golem|79|ENIL|Rock/Effect|Earth|1||0|0|Increase this cards Level by 1 for each monster you control. This card gains ATK equal to its Level x500. If this card attacks your opponent directly, halve the Battle Damage.|

|Damage Bomb|80|ENIL|Trap Card|Trap||None|||Your opponent loses 200 Life Points for each card in your opponent's hand.|

|Dark Cave|81|ENIL|Spell Card|Spell||Field|||As long as this card remains face-up on the field, your opponent’s monsters cannot attack more than twice the same Battle Phase. All face-up Rock-Type monsters gains 500 ATK and DEF. If this card would be destroyed, you can discard 1 card instead.|

|Rocket Counter|82|ENIL|Trap Card|Trap||Counter|||Activate only when an opponent activates a Counter Trap Card. Negate the activation of that Trap Card and destroy it. If you destroyed a card due to this cards effect, inflict 500 damage to your opponent. This card’s effect cannot be negated.|

|Giant Rock Wall|83|ENIL|Spell Card|Spell||Equip|||Equip only to a Rock-Type monster. If the Equipped monster attacks, it is destroyed at the end of the damage step. If the Equipped monster would be attacked, destroy this card instead and destroy 1 card on the field.|

|Phantom's Decision|84|ENIL|Spell Card|Spell||None|||Select 1 monster you and your opponent control. Destroy all monsters on the field except the selected monsters.|

|Shiny Black Possum|85|ENIL|Beast/Effect|Earth|1||0|0|When this cards is destroyed by battle, add 2 cards from your Graveyard to your Deck.|

|Flare Bear|86|ENIL|Pyro|Fire|3||1400|900|A bear from the wilderness. His habitat had been burned by a forest fire, and now takes his anger out on humans, and other creatures.|

|Phoenixian Tulip|87|ENIL|Plant|Fire|2||900|1200|A plant from the enchanted gardens of the Phoenixian.|

|Stressed Scribe|88|ENIL|Warrior/Effect|Wind|4||1200|1800|You may skip any of your Standby Phases.|

|Reverse Polarity|89|ENIL|Spell Card|Spell||Field|||Both players draw from the bottom of their decks during their Draw Phase.|

|Wheel of Misfortune|90|ENIL|Trap Card|Trap||Normal|||Randomly Set 1 Trap card from your Graveyard on your field. |

|Nuclear Core|91|ENIL|Spell Card|Spell||Equip|||The equipped monster's Level is increased by 1 each turn.|

|Rainbow Eel|92|ENIL|Fish/Effect|Light|4||1800|1000|While on the field or in the Graveyard, this card is treated as all Attributes.|

|Destruction Poison|93|ENIL|Spell Card|Spell||Equip|||Equip this card to one of your opponent's monsters. It loses 600 ATK and DEF during each of your opponent's Standby Phases.|

|Dremora Kynval|94|ENIL|Fiend|Dark|7||2700|1300|A Dremora Knight that wields a long sword. It will not hesitate to use magic or potions to gain an advantage in battle.|

|Gladiator Eagle|95|ENIL|Winged Beast/Effect|Wind|3||1200|950|You can Tribute this card to have all monsters you control gain 400 ATK.|

|Mind Reflection|96|ENIL|Spell Card|Spell||None|||If you control the same amount of monsters as your opponent, you can draw 1 card.|

|Dark Night Warrior|97|ENIL|Warrior/Effect|Dark|4||1900|1500|During battle between this attacking card and a Defense Position monster who’s DEF is lower than the ATK of this card, inflict the difference as Battle Damage to your opponent. If this card inflicts damage this way, gain 500 Life Points.|

|Sandstorm|98|ENIL|Spell Card|Spell||Continuous|||Once per turn, you can Tribute an EARTH monster to Special Summon a WIND monster from your hand, or return a WIND monster you control to your hand to Special Summon an EARTH monster from your Graveyard.|

|Hot Spring|99|ENIL|Spell Card|Spell||Continuous|||You can Tribute a FIRE monster you control to increase the ATK of a WATER monster by the Tributed monster’s original ATK. You can Tribute a WATER monster and select 1 FIRE monster you control. Inflict damage equal to half of the FIRE monster’s original ATK.|

|Chariot of Helios|100|ENIL|Beast/Effect|Fire|3||800|600|This card is removed from play during your End Phase, and is returned to the field during your Standby Phase. This card gains 400 ATK for each card in your hand, at the time this card is returned to the field. When this card inflicts Battle Damage to your opponent, draw 1 card.|

So far, we only have one Ban-List update. Chariot of Helios is being placed in the Limit spot. A Rulings section will be added soon.

Archived