Yu-Gi-Oh! The Alternate Card Game for YVD - Submission Thread - Set 3 (PAUSED) - Accepting Members/Duelists!

Morgan LeFlay

no it can be remove but only when it not for Special summoning condition, like Chaos Sorcerer and yes he does special summon himself to the field by removing 1 DARK monster and 1 LIGHT monster from the graveyard from play. so basically saying that DEoM will not let the opponent remove it from play to Special summon Chaos Sorcerer as i'm saying in an example.

"This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card can only be Special Summoned by removing 1 LIGHT and 1 DARK monster in your Graveyard from play. Once per turn, you can remove 1 face-up monster on the field from play. If you activate this effect, this card cannot attack during this turn."

you see, for him it's the effect or rather a cost for him to be Special summoned to the field, so DEoM's effect to be not removed from the graveyard for the effect of special summon (eg. Monster reborn, Call of the haunted, Chaos Sorcerer.

oh ok, so the correct OCG have to be "This card cannot be Special summoned or removed from play for the cost of Special summon." because in the database of Chaos sorcerer it was removing from play those monsters for the cost of summoning. so i have to change it then.

there 1 reasons why i didn't write 2 effects that does not specify the conditions, because it will Oped for sure, that why i give the opponent many opening to get rid of it eventually.

if i have it in my graveyard while targeting the opponent, they will have slim chance of removing it, and why i didn't type it cannot be remove from the Graveyard or removed from play from the graveyard because it the opponent will get stucked and can't get rid of it from the graveyard, that completely oped, so i limited to Special summon and the cost of it too, so all other method can work on it, and while it is in their graveyard, the options become more various, so really it's effect could probably late a good 3 or 4 turns it's possible. then your opponent can use it back against you.

• Replies 618
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ancient Graveyard

Group: Spell Card

Type: Spell

Icon:Field

When this card is activated, place up to 2 Bone Counters on any card(s) you control. During each player's Standby Phase, both players can send 1 card from their deck to the graveyard. If they do not, inflict 1000 damage to that player.

This is just ASKING for abuse, especially in diablos. Regardless, it's pretty abusable. I don't think that it can be allowed at all. Unless the Bone Counters are to be ruled like Spell Counters, and you can only put bone counters on cards with an effect that allows it?

hmm, if that card's second effect doesn't seem to be related with the first, and it is abusable if you make your opponent's hand empty and is resort to play monster to defend and still taking damage from the card effect, and what abusable that each player having their hands devouring 1 by 1. i think 60% limited and 40% banned.

hmm i c, i misread (of course i read at around late and i was dead tired) so in that perspective, it's optional for the players to not choose to discard but for that the price to play is taking a 1000 hmm, i think the damage should be reduced to 500 a 1000 for a card? it's only make sense for 2 cards as 1000 damage. so i think it should be limited or ban that my though.

thats what I am saying ' date=' people are misreading and then think they are smart , but

thats the opposite ^___ ^

[/quote']

but I never assume myself as "smart", it's not in my way of thinking because i take huge acceptance of wrongness.

Im wrong 50% of the time.

But the Dark Engraver of Memories, I say just helps me out to an extent.

thats what I am saying ' date=' people are misreading and then think they are smart , but

[/quote']

but I never assume myself as "smart", it's not in my way of thinking because i take huge acceptance of wrongness.

Help you out to an extent?? sorry not understanding that term of phrase

[/quote']

Help you out to an extent?? sorry not understanding that term of phrase

Itll help me out as potential Black Shadow Dragon Targets

Archived