Yu-Gi-Oh! The Alternate Card Game for YVD - Submission Thread - Set 3 (PAUSED) - Accepting Members/Duelists!

Morgan LeFlay

• Replies 618
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Are you saying you hate being told what you know?

D: I'm smart, somewhat, but I never take pride in it. It simply means higher expectations from others (My mom would whip me if I got a B+).

Because the higher you go, the harder you drop.

no being told that I lack of smartness and they want me smarter but i don't in a way, Harnessing knowledge doesn't help you get a friend or rather it repel friend though because harnessing it cause Pride and arrogance so. Once my Uncle who is a buddhist from China told me people who trying to harness knowledge to be very smart aren't smart people, who tried not harness Knowledge to very smart are smart people, Harnessing Knowledge, cause, pride arrogant, prejudice and likely discrimination. so that one of the reason to avoid harnessing. you need to balance with other things you do.

what argument? where is the CCG ' date=' sorry for a stupid question I am new here

so maybe someone can help me?

[/quote']

the CCG is in the IRl chat from YVD program, it's a bit complicated to get in, you have to make username and password in the IRL chat.

hmm huge argument, don't like the sound of that, Perfect can you fill me in a little detail on this argument via email?

Archived