Yu-Gi-Oh! The Alternate Card Game for YVD - Submission Thread - Set 3 (PAUSED) - Accepting Members/Duelists!

Morgan LeFlay

|Mystic Dream Catcher|001|Dream|Spell Card|Spell||Contonious|||As long as this card remains Face up on the field you gain 500 LP during each of your standby phases. If any monster with under 1000 atk is sent to the graveyard as long as this card remains face up on the field add it to the controller's deck and shuffle it.|

Card Name|005|Dream|Trap Card|Trap||none|||This Card cannot be activated if you do not have a dream card on the field. this card can only be activated during your opponents battle phase. this card negates an opponent attacks and ends thier battle phase. then both you and your opponent discard a card at random from your hand. you may pay 1000 life points to add this card to the top of your deck instead of sending it to the graveyard.|

|Dream Dragon- Protector of Dreams|004|Dream|Dragon|light|8||2100|2750|This Card Cannot Be Destroyed in battle by a Dark monster. This card is sent straight to the graveyard after summoning if a dark monster was used as a tribute for it. when this card does battle with a dark monster your opponent loses 500 lp. you still take the normal amount of damage!|

|Dream Panda-Protector|002|Dream|Beast|Earth|4||300|1500|when this card is flipped you can return one card from your hand to your deck to draw a card. During the end phase of the turn this card was flipped you may flip it face-down.|

|Indian Chieftian|003|Dream|Warrior|Earth|6||2200|1700| when this card is normal summoned add one mystic dream catcher from your deck to the field. As long as this card remains face up on the field all monsters with dream in thier name gain 300 atk/def. this card is counted as a dream monster.|

|Dream Gryphon|006|Dream|Winged-Beast|Wind|4||1800|1600|A Powerful Beast who wipes out all who opposes it with its mighty powers.|

|Dream Rabbit|007|Dream|Beast|Earth|3||700|0|This card may attack your opponet directly. you may discard the top 3 cards from your deck to prevent the actavtion of magic,trap, or monster effects during this direct attack.|

|Dream Fish|008|Dream|Fish|Water|4||1600|1250|When this card is normal summoned or Flip Summoned you may special summon one level 4 or lower card with dream in its name from your hand. you can not set and magic or trap cards the turn you activate this effect.|

|Dream robot|009|Dream|Machine|Dark|4||2300|0|This Card Cannot Be Special Summoned. This Card Cannot attack if it attacked during your previous battle phase!|

|Dream Crab|010|Dream|Aqua|Water|4||1000|1000| This Card gains 200 atk/def for every dream card on the field. |

• Replies 618
  • Created
  • Last Reply

|Mystic Dream Catcher|001|Dream|Spell Card|Spell||Contonious|||As long as this card remains Face up on the field you gain 500 LP during each of your standby phases. If any monster with under 1000 atk is sent to the graveyard as long as this card remains face up on the field add it to the controller's deck and shuffle it.|

Card Name|005|Dream|Trap Card|Trap||none|||This Card cannot be activated if you do not have a dream card on the field. this card can only be activated during your opponents battle phase. this card negates an opponent attacks and ends thier battle phase. then both you and your opponent discard a card at random from your hand. you may pay 1000 life points to add this card to the top of your deck instead of sending it to the graveyard.|

|Dream Dragon- Protector of Dreams|004|Dream|Dragon|light|8||2100|2750|This Card Cannot Be Destroyed in battle by a Dark monster. This card is sent straight to the graveyard after summoning if a dark monster was used as a tribute for it. when this card does battle with a dark monster your opponent loses 500 lp. you still take the normal amount of damage!|

|Dream Panda-Protector|002|Dream|Beast|Earth|4||300|1500|when this card is flipped you can return one card from your hand to your deck to draw a card. During the end phase of the turn this card was flipped you may flip it face-down.|

|Indian Chieftian|003|Dream|Warrior|Earth|6||2200|1700| when this card is normal summoned add one mystic dream catcher from your deck to the field. As long as this card remains face up on the field all monsters with dream in thier name gain 300 atk/def. this card is counted as a dream monster.|

|Dream Gryphon|006|Dream|Winged-Beast|Wind|4||1800|1600|A Powerful Beast who wipes out all who opposes it with its mighty powers.|

|Dream Rabbit|007|Dream|Beast|Earth|3||700|0|This card may attack your opponet directly. you may discard the top 3 cards from your deck to prevent the actavtion of magic' date='trap, or monster effects during this direct attack.|

|Dream Fish|008|Dream|Fish|Water|4||1600|1250|When this card is normal summoned or Flip Summoned you may special summon one level 4 or lower card with dream in its name from your hand. you can not set and magic or trap cards the turn you activate this effect.|

|Dream robot|009|Dream|Machine|Dark|4||2300|0|This Card Cannot Be Special Summoned. This Card Cannot attack if it attacked during your previous battle phase!|

|Dream Crab|010|Dream|Aqua|Water|4||1000|1000| This Card gains 200 atk/def for every dream card on the field. |

[/quote']

The set is paused. Lrn2readposts.

|Dream Rabbit|007|Dream|Beast|Earth|3||700|0|This card may attack your opponet directly. you may discard the top 3 cards from your deck to prevent the actavtion of magic' date='trap, or monster effects during this direct attack.|

[/quote']

The set is paused. Lrn2readposts.

i saw that after i posted, sorry that i skim.

• 2 weeks later...

yeah i was playing SMT imagine plus the class for 2 weeks or more, and the story just about the done and i will add the decklists for those chars.

cool , imagine? what is that?? i will wait for your decks ,try to hurry up.

the story is about your deck is fantasy or its a funny story because i was wiritng a story also about my cards.

cool , imagine? what is that?? i will wait for your decks ,try to hurry up.

the story is about your deck is fantasy or its a funny story because i was wiritng a story also about my cards.

SMT imagine is an online game that have all the demons from the Persona 3 and 4 so i been playing that for a year, btw the decks are up now.

Archived