Yu-Gi-Oh! The Alternate Card Game for YVD - Submission Thread - Set 3 (PAUSED) - Accepting Members/Duelists!

Morgan LeFlay

• Replies 618
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Didn't know it was disabled' date=' thanks for telling me. :P

You also have a good deck, I see that you focus more on swarming than me.

Never been a fan of Il blud though, I find him too weak.

I usually play against my sister's Zombie Deck, so she always stole my Il Blud when I played it with her REZD.

[/quote']

I do focus on swarming... The only thing I don't like about Zombies is that, save for Synchros, they have almost no monsters with over 2400 ATK.

Oh, and you might want to try out my deck against your sister.

Didn't know it was disabled' date=' thanks for telling me. :P

You also have a good deck, I see that you focus more on swarming than me.

Never been a fan of Il blud though, I find him too weak.

I usually play against my sister's Zombie Deck, so she always stole my Il Blud when I played it with her REZD.

[/quote']

I do focus on swarming... The only thing I don't like about Zombies is that, save for Synchros, they have almost no monsters with over 2400 ATK.

Oh, and you might want to try out my deck against your sister.

That's their main weakness.

Also, do you vote to have Leo's CCG compete against the TACG

Yes, or no

oh i c so basically the representative mostly have to be the people who know the tiers you added very well' date=' like Infested forest, electric, daragonbond etc well it make sense, we gonna have our own name?? lol

[/quote']

Name= TACG

so far, i think either 6-8 representativs on each side. Our representatives will possibly be the ones either Personally selected by Byakk, Perfect Infinity, Guybrush, and Me. Or who can prove themselves worthy by winning a certain number of duels

So I was reading up and I saw something about a Fan Fic. Hopefully it should be interesting enough, but the Alex Stone guy dude thing. I usually relate Saiznuh as god of technology, and so I thought whoever wields them would be more of a mysterious/cloaked, android-like person (with the cards themselves being one-of-a-kind). Ah, whatever. Can't wait for it, been searching for a good Fan Fic for a while so hopefully this one will be what i'm looking for.

First order of business:

We need to keep discussions in the main thread and card submissions here. The submission thread is becoming too cluttered. The link is in my sig.

My submission:

|Prompt||ACG3|Spell Card|Spell|||||Gain 1111 Life Points. Then return this card to your Deck.|

|El Diablo||ACG3|Trap Card|Trap|||||Activate only while a "Diablo" monster is on top of your Graveyard. Negate the activation and effect of a Spell or Trap Card and destroy it. When this card is sent to the Graveyard, you can pay 500 Life Points to remove it from play.|

|Diablo's Queen of Damned Souls||ACG3|Beast/Effect|Light|8||2800|2000|This card can be Special Summoned by Tributing 1 "Diablo" monster. If this card attacks during the turn it is Special Summoned, destroy it at the end of the Damage Step. While this card is on top of your Graveyard, once per turn, you can have its name become the name of 1 target face-up monster on the field; if the target monster gains an effect while it is on top of the Graveyard, this card also gains that effect until your next Standby Phase.|

|Diablo of the Mist||ACG3|Fiend/Effect|Dark|4||1500|700|When this card is Summoned, you can move 1 "Diablo" monster in your Graveyard to the top of your Graveyard. While this card is at the top of your Graveyard, effects that target a "Diablo" monster(s) are negated.|

|Diablo's Gravity Manipulator|291|XCC|Fiend/Effect|Dark|3||800|800|When a "Diablo" monster you control battles a monster your opponent controls, you can discard this card to halve the ATK of the opponent's battling monster until the End Phase. If there is a "Diablo" monster on top of your Graveyard, you can return this face-up card to your hand. While this card is on top of your Graveyard, Battle Damage you take is halved.|

|Diablo's Master of Darkness||ACG3|Fiend/Fusion/Effect|Dark|8||2200|1400|"Diablo of the Mist" + "Diablo's Gravity Manipulator" This monster cannot be Special Summoned except by Fusion Summon with "Diablo Fusion". Once per turn, you can flip 1 opponent's card face-down. (If it was a monster, do not change its Battle Position.) If your opponent controls only Set cards, this card can attack directly.|

|Diablo's Soul Ruler||ACG3|Fiend/Effect|Wind|4||0|0|If this card is at the top of your Graveyard when your opponent Summons a monster, you can pay 800 Life Points to Special Summon this card. Then, this card's effect becomes the summoned monster's effect(s).|

|Diablo's Thief of Hope||ACG3|Fiend/Fusion/Effect|Earth|6||2400|900|"Diablo's Church Watcher" + "Diablo's Soul Ruler" This card cannot be Special Summoned except by Fusion Summon with "Diablo Fusion". Once per turn, you can select 1 face-up monster your opponent controls. This card's effect becomes the effect of the selected monster until your next Standby Phase.|

|Blood Omen||ACG3|Trap Card|Trap|||||Send 1 "Diablo" monster from your Deck to the Graveyard and inflict 500 damage to your opponent. When this card is sent to Graveyard, remove it from play instead.|

|Diablo Contract||ACG3|Spell Card|Spell|||||Discard 1 "Diablo" monster. Draw 2 cards.|

|Diablo's Endgame Overlord||ACG3|Machine/Fusion/Effect|Light|8||0|3000|2 or more "Diablo" monsters This card cannot be Special Summoned except by Fusion Summon with "Diablo Fusion". When this card is Fusion Summoned, put 1 Diablo Counter on it for every Fusion Material Monster that was used to Fusion Summon it. This card gains 400 ATK for each Diablo Counter on it. All other "Diablo" monsters gain 200 ATK for each Diablo Counter on this card. When this card is destroyed by a card effect, draw 1 card.|

|Diablo's Grandmaster of Aggression||ACG3|Fiend/Fusion/Effect|Dark|7||2500|2400|"Diablo of the Forbidden Forest" + "Diablo's Crimson Reaper" This card cannot be Special Summoned, except by returning the above monsters to the Deck when 1 is on your side of the field and the other is on top of your Graveyard. (You do not use "Polymerization".) While this card is on the field or at the top of your Graveyard, "Diablo" monsters gain 200 ATK and inflict Piercing damage.|

|Diablo of the Forbidden Forest||ACG3|Plant/Effect|Earth|4||1700|1400|Once per turn, if there is a "Diablo" monster at the top of your Graveyard, you can discard 1 "Diablo" monster to draw 1 card. If this card is on top of your Graveyard, you can send 1 "Diablo" monster you control to the Graveyard to Special Summon this card. You can only use the effect of "Diablo of the Forbidden Forest" once per turn.|

|Diablo's Crimson Reaper||ACG3|Zombie/Effect|Dark|4||1800|1000|When this card destroys an opponent's monster by battle, you can discard 1 card to inflict 500 damage to your opponent. If that card was a "Diablo" monster, your opponent also discards 1 card. This card's Type is treated as the Type of the monster on top of your Graveyard.|

|Diablo, the Fifth Rider of Apocalypse||ACG3|Fiend/Fusion/Effect|Dark|10||2100|1000|This card cannot be Special Summoned, except from your Extra Deck and by returning 2 "Diablo" monsters you control to your Deck while there is a "Diablo" monster on top of your Graveyard. Once per turn, you can select 1 "Diablo" monster on top of your Graveyard and return it to your Deck to have this card gain ATK by half the original ATK of the returned monster until the End Phase of this turn.|

|Yoshi||ACG3|Dinosaur/Union/Effect|Wind|4||1500|1000|Once per turn, you can equip this card to a monster you control (except "Yoshi"), OR unequip it to Special Summon this card in Attack Position. If this card or the monster this card is equipped to destroys a monster by battle and sends it to the Graveyard, Special Summon 1 "Egg Token" (Dinosaur-Type/EARTH/Level 1/ATK 0/DEF 0). (A monster can only be equipped with 1 Union monster at a time. If the equipped monster would be destroyed, Special Summon this card in Defense Position instead.)|

|Red Yoshi||ACG3|Dinosaur/Effect|Fire|4||1700|800|This card's name is treated as "Yoshi" while on the field or Graveyard. If this card destroys a monster by battle, you can equip that monster to this card. (Only 1 card at a time can be equipped by this card's effect.) By sending the equipped card to the Graveyard, destroy all face-up monsters your opponent controls with less DEF than the original DEF of the sent monster.|

|Blue Yoshi||ACG3|Dinosaur/Effect|Water|4||1400|500|This card's name is treated as "Yoshi" while on the field or Graveyard. If this card destroys a monster by battle, you can equip that monster to this card. (Only 1 card at a time can be equipped by this card's effect.) While equipped due to this effect, your opponent cannot attack this card. By sending the equipped card to the Graveyard, Special Summon 1 "Egg Token" (Dinosaur-Type/EARTH/Level 1/ATK 0/DEF 0).|

|White Yoshi||ACG3|Dinosaur/Effect|Light|4||400|2000|This card's name is treated as "Yoshi" while on the field or Graveyard. If this card is attacked and not destroyed by battle, equip the opponent's monster that attacked this card to it. (Only 1 card at a time can be equipped by this card's effect.) By sending the equipped card to the Graveyard, Special Summon 1 "Egg Token" (Dinosaur-Type/EARTH/Level 1/ATK 0/DEF 0).|

|Black Yoshi||ACG3|Dinosaur/Effect|Dark|4||1900|400|This card's name is treated as "Yoshi" while on the field or Graveyard. If this card destroys a monster by battle, you can equip that monster to this card. (Only 1 card at a time can be equipped by this card's effect.) By sending the equipped card to the Graveyard, place 1 "Egg Relic" in 1 of your empty Spell & Trap Card Zones. The name of "Egg Relic" is treated as "Egg Token".|

|Yellow Yoshi||ACG3|Dinosaur/Effect|Earth|4||1600|1500|This card's name is treated as "Yoshi" while on the field or Graveyard. If this card destroys a monster by battle, you can equip that monster to this card. (Only 1 card at a time can be equipped by this card's effect.) If this card attacks while equipped due to this effect, it gains 500 ATK during the Damage Step. By sending the equipped card to the Graveyard, Special Summon 1 "Egg Token" (Dinosaur-Type/EARTH/Level 1/ATK 0/DEF 0).|

|White Shy Guy||ACG3|Spell Card|Spell|||||Add 1 "Yoshi" from your Graveyard to your hand.|

|Yoshi's Island||ACG3|Spell Card|Spell||Field|||All "Yoshi" monsters gain 500 ATK. During each Main Phase, once per turn, the turn player can remove 1 "Egg Token" he/she controls from the field to draw 1 card.|

|Egg Toss||ACG3|Spell Card|Spell||Equip|||Equip to "Yoshi" that you control. Once per turn, you can remove from play 1 "Egg Token" you control to destroy 1 card your opponent controls. If the equipped monster would be destroyed, by removing from play this card and 1 "Egg Token" you control, it is not destroyed.|

|Purple Yoshi||ACG3|Dinosaur/Effect|Light|4||1800|200|This card's name is treated as "Yoshi" while on the field or graveyard. If this card destroys a monster by battle, you can equip that monster to this card. (Only 1 card at a time can be equipped by this card's effect.) By tributing this card while it is equipped due to its effect, you can activate 1 "Yoshi's Island" from your Deck. This effect can be activated during either player's turn.|

|Yoshi - Train Form||ACG3|Dinosaur/Fusion/Effect|Earth|9||2800|2500|"Yoshi" + 1 monster + 2 cards This card can only be Special Summoned from your Extra Deck by returning the above cards you control to your Deck. This card cannot be Summoned from the removed from play zone. If this card battles a monster in the same column, this card is automatically destroyed. If this card battles a monster in an adjacent column, that monster is automatically destroyed. If this card is destroyed, draw 1 card. During your Standby Phase, remove this card from play and Special Summon 1 "Yoshi" card from your Deck, then draw 3 cards and discard 1 card.|

|Yoshi - Mole Tank Form||ACG3|Dinosaur/Fusion/Effect|Dark|7||2300|1500|"Yoshi" + 2 monsters This card can only be Special Summoned from your Extra Deck by returning the above cards you control to your Deck. (You do not use "Polymerization".) This card cannot be Summoned from the removed from play zone. When this card battles a monster, after Damage Calculation you can remove from play both this card and monster it was battling. During your Standby Phase, remove this card from play. When this card is removed from play, Special Summon 1 "Yoshi" card from your Deck and draw 1 card.|

|Yoshi - Car Form||ACG3|Dinosaur/Fusion/Effect|Fire|5||1600|1000|"Yoshi" + 1 card This card can only be Special Summoned from your Extra Deck by returning the above cards you control to your Deck. (You do not use "Polymerization".) This card cannot be Summoned from the removed from play zone. This card can attack twice during the same Battle Phase. If this card attacks directly, the battle damage becomes equal to this card's original ATK. During your Standby Phase, remove this card from play and Special Summon 1 "Yoshi" card from your Deck.|

|Yoshi - Submarine Form||ACG3|Dinosaur/Fusion/Effect|Water|8||800|3000|"Yoshi" + 2 cards This card can only be Special Summoned from your Extra Deck by returning the above cards you control to your Deck. This card cannot be Summoned from the removed from play zone. Your opponent must attack this card at least once per turn if able. During your Standby Phase, remove this card from play and Special Summon 1 "Yoshi" card from your Deck, then draw 2 cards.|

|Yoshi - Helicopter Form||ACG3|Dinosaur/Fusion/Effect|Wind|6||2200|1100|"Yoshi" + 1 monster This card can only be Special Summoned from your Extra Deck by returning the above cards you control to your Deck. (You do not use "Polymerization".) This card cannot be Summoned from the removed from play zone. This card can attack directly. During your Standby Phase, remove this card from play and Special Summon 1 "Yoshi" card from your Deck, then draw 1 card.|

PAUSED! Expect finalization later.

Archived