Yu-Gi-Oh! The Alternate Card Game for YVD - Submission Thread - Set 3 (PAUSED) - Accepting Members/Duelists!

Morgan LeFlay

• Replies 618
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Electrics would have been runnable if their Fusions weren't so restricting and they had either higher stats or TACG cards like Burden of the Mighty or something like that (Static Field falls short in the task of helping them).

Mecha... They have too many restrictions and depend too much on each other to be really runnable. They need more support and hell' date=' more cards, possibly archetype-specific searchers that do not suck.

Dragonbonds suffer from the same weakness as Mecha, however they are a different whole story, as they aren't as crappy as the others. Also, they get better with each set, and they have considerably more cards to choose from.

I do not have any experience with Scopiorns, but I imagine they are just a new archetype and they still have to get more support in the upcoming sets.

[/quote']

I made the Scorpions. So far, there weak because there supposed to burn via counters, and theres no many up until set 4.

Dragonbonds are occasional wins [if your Lucky]

Create more cards like Burden of the mighty for the lulz

Mecha i wouldn't touch it with a 20 ft pole.

For now, go with Shadow Zombies [Test Zombies with Shadow Searcher and Black Shadow Dragon] even though it wont be legal in a tourney [yet].

I'm glad you agree that Dragonbonds are getting better but it still missing the second last monster of the archetype: Dragonbond - Zohryu the Unrestrained and it's the WIND Monster of course but what make it really complete is with the Dragonking that be on the 5th set or so. but I'm thinking few Spell and traps to support more or so. should i make a support for Dragonbond - Terrain Adapter? and i almost forgot that the last 1 is Dragonbond's Planewalker that card is a support for immunity but have its price for that.

for the purpose of the Dragonbond is mixed a bit of Blackwing's specialty but what different that they're in a whole new level of needing support, so really their first effect are more powerful but the price is the presence of another Dragonbond but they can swarm but what cool about them that they work in different areas of situation, they're pretty strong, but unlike Blackwings they only have few Synchro for them and this have 6 though.

I wanted to add "Angel of Dark Memories as for the 6th set but the problem is the face-down card issue because Xeroxcreative did not add the system of removing from play face-down like the Different Dimension Capsule.

so Sound do i send you all the images of the Dragonbond as possible?

Electrics would have been runnable if their Fusions weren't so restricting and they had either higher stats or TACG cards like Burden of the Mighty or something like that (Static Field falls short in the task of helping them).

Mecha... They have too many restrictions and depend too much on each other to be really runnable. They need more support and hell' date=' more cards, possibly archetype-specific searchers that do not suck.

Dragonbonds suffer from the same weakness as Mecha, however they are a different whole story, as they aren't as crappy as the others. Also, they get better with each set, and they have considerably more cards to choose from.

I do not have any experience with Scopiorns, but I imagine they are just a new archetype and they still have to get more support in the upcoming sets.

[/quote']

I made the Scorpions. So far, there weak because there supposed to burn via counters, and theres no many up until set 4.

For now, go with Shadow Zombies [Test Zombies with Shadow Searcher and Black Shadow Dragon] even though it wont be legal in a tourney [yet].

I'm glad you agree that Dragonbonds are getting better but it still missing the second last monster of the archetype: Dragonbond - Zohryu the Unrestrained and it's the WIND Monster of course but what make it really complete is with the Dragonking that be on the 5th set or so. but I'm thinking few Spell and traps to support more or so. should i make a support for Dragonbond - Terrain Adapter? and i almost forgot that the last 1 is Dragonbond's Planewalker that card is a support for immunity but have its price for that.

for the purpose of the Dragonbond is mixed a bit of Blackwing's specialty but what different that they're in a whole new level of needing support, so really their first effect are more powerful but the price is the presence of another Dragonbond but they can swarm but what cool about them that they work in different areas of situation, they're pretty strong, but unlike Blackwings they only have few Synchro for them and this have 6 though.

I wanted to add "Angel of Dark Memories as for the 6th set but the problem is the face-down card issue because Xeroxcreative did not add the system of removing from play face-down like the Different Dimension Capsule.

Basiclly, just so i can get a good idea on a description for the Fan Fic

But they still need more swarm power, which could launch them into Tier 2, thats all you need, other than that, theres nothin else wrong with them.

no problem it's gonna be taken care of. lol Black Whirlwind say hello to you lol

[/quote']

Basiclly, just so i can get a good idea on a description for the Fan Fic

But they still need more swarm power, which could launch them into Tier 2, thats all you need, other than that, theres nothin else wrong with them.

no problem it's gonna be taken care of. lol Black Whirlwind say hello to you lol or something like that XD

I have a Zombie Deck IRL' date=' so that really attracts my attention. However, whenever Electrics get competitive, I will play with them, because as they can't be splashed into any other deck, I doubt much people will play them.

Still, I have no idea of how to duel someone in YVD.

[/quote']

W00t! I found me another Zombie user! Hip hip, huzzah! Hey, just for info, can you send me your ZOmbie deck list through a PM? I want to compare mine to yours.

I have a Zombie Deck IRL' date=' so that really attracts my attention. However, whenever Electrics get competitive, I will play with them, because as they can't be splashed into any other deck, I doubt much people will play them.

Still, I have no idea of how to duel someone in YVD.

[/quote']

W00t! I found me another Zombie user! Hip hip, huzzah! Hey, just for info, can you send me your ZOmbie deck list through a PM? I want to compare mine to yours.

Yeah, sure. Also, I would like to see yours. I think I'm one of the few zombie users to use REZD and not use Goblin Zombie. (lol)

Also, as for the TACG, it is this set paused yet?

It's pretty different than most Zombie builds I have encountered' date=' but I think it is pretty solid. Some of the cards are proxies as I don't still have them in real life (pretty much Mirror Force, 2 more Dimensionals and some of the Synchros like Goyo or Brionac).

[b']MONSTERS: 22[/b]

2x Red-Eyes Zombie Dragon

1x Malevolent Mech Goku-En

2x Paladin of the Cursed Dragon

3x Zombie Master

3x Pyramid Turtle

1x Mezuki

3x Breaker, the Magical Warrior

2x Kycoo, the Ghost Destroyer

1x Dark Valkyria

1x Snowman Eater

1x Plaguespreader Zombie

1x Krebons

1x Rose, Warrior of Revenge

SPELLS: 12

3x Book of Life

2x Zombie World

1x Lightning Vortex

1x Heavy Storm

1x Mystical Space Typhoon

1x Brain Control

2x Smashing Ground

1x Shrink

TRAPS: 10

2x Bottomless Trap Hole

2x Compulsory Evacuation Device

3x Dimensional Prison

1x Mirror Force

1x Torrential Tribute

1x Waboku

EXTRA DECK: 15

1x Magical Android

2x Iron Chain Dragon

1x Brionac, Dragon of the Ice Barrier

1x Goyo Guardian

1x Ancient Fairy Dragon

1x Black Rose Dragon

1x Psychic Lifetrancer

3x Stardust Dragon

2x Red Demon's Dragon

1x Colossal Fighter

1x Mist Worm

Great deck! I don't have as good of cards as you do, but here's my deck list (if the cards don't have a rarity next to them, then they're commons):

Monster Cards (20):

x2 Red-Eyes Zombie Dragon (UR)

x2 Il Blud (SR)

x1 Malevolent Mech - Goku En

x2 Paladin of the Cursed Dragon

x2 Zombie Master (SR)

x1 Mezuki (GOLD)

x3 Pyramid Turtle

x2 Goblin Zombie

x1 Spirit Reaper

x1 Morphing Jar (Rare)

x1 Card Trooper

x1 Rose, Warrior of Revenge (SR)

x1 Dandylion (SR)

Spell Cards (12):

x3 Zombie World

x3 Book of Life

x1 Terraforming

x1 Lightning Vortex

x1 Mystical Space Typhoon

x1 Heavy Storm (SR)

x1 Brain Control (SR)

x1 Allure of Darkness (SR)

Trap Cards (8):

x2 Bottomless Trap Hole

x2 Sakaretsu Armour

x1 Dust Tornado

x1 Call of the Haunted (UR)

x1 Torrential Tribute

x1 Widespread Dud

Side Deck (10):

x1 Dandylion (SR)

x1 Malevolent Mech - Goku En

x1 Red-Eyes Zombie Dragon (UR)

x1 Zero Gardna (Rare)

x1 Card Destruction (SR)

x1 Starlight Road (SCR)

x1 Magic Jammer

x1 Tuner's Scheme (SR)

x1 Waboku

x1 Compulsory Evacuation Device

Extra Deck (4):

x1 Stardust Dragon (SR)

x1 Ancient Fairy Dragon (UR)

x1 Red Dragon Archfiend (SCR)

x1 Reaper on the Nightmare (SR) <---Just for Fun!

x3 Tokens (different pictures XD)

NOTES: The Stardust Dragon and Ancient Fairy Dragon cards are the pack versions ^^

None of my cards are proxied.

By the way, you should enable PM's...

Set will be paused on the 14th' date=' and the submissions will all be double-checked, as well at the ban list, by the end of the day.

[/quote']

well that only leave 2 days left, and btw sound pulse, it's funny how though Dragon are usually powerful themselves most of the time but when i read dragonology about habits, behaviour and such as. supposedly the Dragon actually swarm...when their kin died! so it's i realize that probably the reason Konami didn't make cards for swarming Dragon like crazy because it will be Op'ed to the end. lol but REMDD is a system of warming but only limit to 1. so i will make the card base on the legend it said

Fan Fic update: I got most cards to have a good description [Need Saiznuh, Dragonbonds, and a few others ill think about later], Got two Characters. Bio is still lacking, but still some characteristics.

[spoiler=Characters]

Jesse Daniel: A rookie Duelist who uses a Devestated Shining Flare deck

He is cocky, arrogant, but can back most things he says. He is the main Protgonist

Alex Stone: A duelist with multiple Tourniment wins. He uses a Saiznuh deck.

He is selfish, rude, and thinks way too highly of himself. He is the main Antagonist

Fan Fic update: I got most cards to have a good description [Need Saiznuh' date= Dragonbonds, and a few others ill think about later], Got two Characters. Bio is still lacking, but still some characteristics.

[spoiler=Characters]

He is cocky, arrogant, but can back most things he says. He is the main Protgonist

He is selfish, rude, and thinks way too highly of himself. He is the main Antagonist

do you want the images as in Card image like the one we post in threads??? or just the images of the pics we use for the cards? how many characters r u making, you need help in character creation profile?

Fan Fic update: I got most cards to have a good description [Need Saiznuh' date= Dragonbonds, and a few others ill think about later], Got two Characters. Bio is still lacking, but still some characteristics.

[spoiler=Characters]

do you want the images as in Card image like the one we post in threads??? or just the images of the pics we use for the cards?Card Picture how many characters r u making, Enough to atleast get a good story you need help in character creation profile? No, ive just been busy lately

Also

As a member of the TACG and Leo's CCG, I figured we could do a Little competition. Byakk said that if we get enough votes to do it, Ill bring it up to Guybrush. If Guybrush approves, Negotiations between Byakk, Guybrush, Me, Leo, and Seattliete will begin. If we are gonna do the tourney, we''ll need more Generic cards *coughset4cough*. Ill be playing on the side of the TACG but more details will come once we get approved. Post yes or No if you like this idea

CCG has all TCG cards' date=' doesn't it?

That leaves at severe disadventage, seeing how TCG decks are pretty broken, even with tweaks on the banlist.

[/quote']

No

They deleted all TCG cards and added CCG cards to the set file

all we'd have to do is delect all TCG cards in regular YVD set. and add both ours and their cards to it.

That leaves at severe disadventage, seeing how TCG decks are pretty broken, even with tweaks on the banlist.

[/quote']

i don't think it will have the TCG cards along with CCG cards though, it should be more uniques with our cards there.

so it's a fanfic with a tournament and another word it's RPG?

[/quote']

i don't think it will have the TCG cards along with CCG cards though, it should be more uniques with our cards there.

Fan Fic and Tourney

2 seperate things

Besides, we still have no votes yet, then Guybrush and Leo must both approve

[/quote']

Fan Fic and Tourney

2 seperate things

Besides, we still have no votes yet, then Guybrush and Leo must both approve

to vote to go on with this in that case i'll say yes. XD

Archived