Yu-Gi-Oh! The Alternate Card Game for YVD - Submission Thread - Set 3 (PAUSED) - Accepting Members/Duelists!

Morgan LeFlay

• Replies 618
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ive got 2 Generic Dark monsters as TEST cards' date=' along with Byakk's zombies [Which are very Lulzy with them'].

yeah i will make about 10 generic cards or more but i still need to finish post the remaining Dragonbond archetype though, but it's there less than 10 card for theme then i add more generic cards then. i hope the argument wasn't for the sake of YVD otherwise we're doomed O.o

If anyone has any card images for your cards, pm them to me. I got permission from Guybrush to create a Fan-Fic about the TACG. Im planning on it bieng up during the set 3 pause.

also: Since i have 9 cards in the TACG for set 3 im gonna make a submision

|Evolved Scorpion|#|ALT3|Insect/Synchro/Effect|8|Dark||3000|0|1 "Scorpion" Tuner + 1 or more non-Tuner Insect-Type monsters. Once per turn, Place 2 Poison Counters on any card on the Field. During the End Phase, destroy 1 card with 2 or less Poison Counters on it. If a monster with a Poison Counter on it is destroyed by the effect of this card, inflict damage equal to the amount of Poison Counters on it x200 to both players.|

@Perfect Infinity: My "Elemental Incarnation - Aqua" is still missing...

What post number was it? When Byak goes on the IRC' date=' ill let him know that its missing

[/quote']

It was post 306 --- first card. Thank you^^

Anything for the sake of the TACG

Also, I still need images for all TACG cards for the Fan Fic im gonna do later

I have some images of my Electric Cards' date=' but most of them still have no image. I planned all my cards to be just written cards.

[/quote']

PM them to me, ill come up with adescription of them later

Also, on the topic of the Current TACG Meta

Teir 1: Saiznuh, Infested Forest, Blazing Inferno

Tier 2: Devestated Realm, Galactic Turbo

Everything else im not sure about yet

Electrics would have been runnable if their Fusions weren't so restricting and they had either higher stats or TACG cards like Burden of the Mighty or something like that (Static Field falls short in the task of helping them).

Mecha... They have too many restrictions and depend too much on each other to be really runnable. They need more support and hell, more cards, possibly archetype-specific searchers that do not suck.

Dragonbonds suffer from the same weakness as Mecha, however they are a different whole story, as they aren't as crappy as the others. Also, they get better with each set, and they have considerably more cards to choose from.

I do not have any experience with Scopiorns, but I imagine they are just a new archetype (because they have way too few cards and if I ain't wrong, I think I recall seeing them being post by you by this set). They still have to get more support in the upcoming sets.

EDIT: In what Tier would Solar Dragons be? They seem to be pretty good, but some important cards of them are either limited or semi'd. Maybe Tier 2?

Electrics would have been runnable if their Fusions weren't so restricting and they had either higher stats or TACG cards like Burden of the Mighty or something like that (Static Field falls short in the task of helping them).

Mecha... They have too many restrictions and depend too much on each other to be really runnable. They need more support and hell' date=' more cards, possibly archetype-specific searchers that do not suck.

Dragonbonds suffer from the same weakness as Mecha, however they are a different whole story, as they aren't as crappy as the others. Also, they get better with each set, and they have considerably more cards to choose from.

I do not have any experience with Scopiorns, but I imagine they are just a new archetype and they still have to get more support in the upcoming sets.

[/quote']

I made the Scorpions. So far, there weak because there supposed to burn via counters, and theres no many up until set 4.

Dragonbonds are occasional wins [if your Lucky]

Create more cards like Burden of the mighty for the lulz

Mecha i wouldn't touch it with a 20 ft pole.

For now, go with Shadow Zombies [Test Zombies with Shadow Searcher and Black Shadow Dragon] even though it wont be legal in a tourney [yet].

I have a Zombie Deck IRL' date=' so that really attracts my attention. However, whenever Electrics get competitive, I will play with them.

Still, I have no idea of how to duel someone in YVD.

[/quote']

Just go with a Zombie Deck with the set name as "Test" Black Shadow Dragon and Shadow Searcher are also "Test"

[spoiler=how to duel via YVD]

First, you must have a Xerocreative account [i assume you do]

After you build your deck, and saved it, hit duel.

To duel, hit connect [Listen is for incase the server is down]

go to either Host or Client [depending on who does what ex: I host, you are client]

Type the other persons YVD name in the box, and hit connect again.

ill explain how to do stuff later.

Archived