Fairy Tail

Poor Azuma. I'm trying to remember why his death seems familiar. I'm pretty sure I've seen something before where someone turned into a tree or a patch of flowers when they died.

Bluenote and Rustyrose getting defeated on the same splash page was epic. I'm looking forward to how that scene gets animated. Gildartz is as awesome as always, and the battle with Rustyrose was a great example of a team battle.

Not sure how to feel about Ultear corrupting Gray.

I've been meaning to get to bed for a while and then I saw a post here. Their goes another 10 minutes. O well.

Very nice chapter. Nice to see Gray get to fight. Still, with her being the leader of the band of 7 I don't see him winning until the others show up.

And yea, really looks like Meredy is going to join the guild after this ends.

Edited by Flame Dragon
  • Like 2

FUNimation will indeed be dubbing the series. I can't wait to see how they handle it. Source.

Too bad I haven't watch the anime in ages and I'm still on Phantom Lord.

We've known about FUNi getting it for ages.

As for the newly-confirmed VAs... Mizore as Happy, and Gohan/Luffy/Maimai as Erza just seem weird. I also have a hard time seeing Setsuna/Ms. Golden Week as Lucy. Bulma/Konoka/Kazumi as Mirajane doesn't sound like it'll fit either.

Whitebeard/Konoemon as Makarov makes perfect sense, however.

Vegeta as Elfman will be funny.

The VA choices seem off to me, based on who they've voiced before, but they might work.

That is EXACTLY what I was thinking. Still, my friend who has recently gotten me into Sgt. Frog seemed to be fine with the choices, but he is not familiar with Fairy Tail.

[spoiler=There is only one person to blame for this.]Dinkleberg.jpg

No one noticed that Erza is Riza Hawkeye? I think that's actually pretty awesome.

Now, who will Chuck Huber be? For reference, he is Hiei, Franken Stein, Shou Tucker, and Kululu. Those last two utterly scare me, so I can see him as Jose. Not sure if I want him as Jellal though.

Laura Bailey or Christine Austen need to be Ultear.

Edited by Phantom Roxas

FUNimation will indeed be dubbing the series. I can't wait to see how they handle it. Source.

Too bad I haven't watch the anime in ages and I'm still on Phantom Lord.

@ phantom Roxas, you are aware you broke a rule right, no double posting unless you have bump as the first word.

Anyway, Mirajays VA will be the same girl who voiced Miyamo from Azumanga Daioh. Weird huh?