Fairy Tail

I got confused when I was looking back. When the narration said no survivors, was he referring to Acknowlogia or Fairy Tail? Or both?

Basically, has Fairy Tail been missing for 7 years or what?

They said Achnowlogia flew away and disappeared after he destroyed the island. When they said no survivors they meant they couldn't find anyone from the guild. However, simply not finding the body is in no way proof of death. Hell, isn't it a rule that until a body is shown assume that character x is still alive?

Natsu could have a six year old son, implausible as it may be.

Must get image of teenage Wendy out of my head.

I think Hiro was like "Oh s*** how do i end this arc?" *sees Bleach, Naruto and One piece have all had time skips* "A time skip! BRILLIANT!"

Next week is Fairy Tail Shippuden The Next Generation 2.0

Thing is, who would be the mom?

That will be.....interesting to see how she is drawn. Also going to be interesting seeing as how that would put most of the cast in their mid 20s right?

A lot of shows do time skips. I mean, outside of the big 3, off the top of my head I can name DBZ, Death Note, and FMA as having had some kind of time jump. Those all ranging from a few months to multiple jumps worth years.

There has been one death in Fairy Tail, Simon in the Tower of Heaven arc. Admittedly he's not an important enough character for the death to leave any impact, seeing as he's been long forgotten. Makarov dying would have hugely significant, but it's just not in Fairy Tail's character to leave one of their own behind, run away or listen to authority.

Here: My contribution:

Why does Lucy sound like Natsumi from Sgt. Frog?

Because it's the same voice actress. Natsu is also Ling Yao and Keroro.

There has been one death in Fairy Tail, Simon in the Tower of Heaven arc. Admittedly he's not an important enough character for the death to leave any impact, seeing as he's been long forgotten. Makarov dying would have hugely significant, but it's just not in Fairy Tail's character to leave one of their own behind, run away or listen to authority.

Don't forget Zoldeo, Zancrow, and Hades, who were all from the arc that just ended.

Edited by Phantom Roxas

It seems that Fairy Tail (read Natsu) got too powerful for some enemies. So the point of the timeskip was to power up everyone else and have Fairy Tail fall behind. We'll see how that goes.

Does Mavis look like an actual Fairy to anyone else? Because if she is that makes absolutely zero sense. The guild is named as it is because the existence of fairies is unknown, a mystery, let alone if the have tails. Being a fairy herself, she would know this and so would everyone in her guild. So I'll just hope those feathery things are decorative.

coolest part of this chapter was Romeo.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...