Fairy Tail

HOLY FREAKING CRAP!! When I read that one part way back near the beginning and they fought *that* guy, I thought it was weird how he was so weak. BUT NOW... HOLY CRAP I LOVE CALLBACKS!! How much planning has gone INTO this series?!

TBQH not that much. While some things were planned out a lot of it is being made up as it goes along.

I do agree that odds are this was some what planned out since he's been name dropped from the start.

Edited by Flame Dragon

I'm loving this arc so far. The ship teasing is great here. If only this arc ignored the Jellal Factor and disposes of Mest soon, I'll be fine.

I don't really like Rustyrose or Kain. They're not that interesting. Caprico is so obviously Capricorn, so his inevitable fight with Lucy or Loke will be something to look forward to. I like Meldy's design though. She reminds me of Coco. Zancrow has an awesome name, and he looks like he could be Bixlow's brother, so I'm looking forward to seeing more of him. I'm not interested in Ultear until she fights Gray, where I hope Juvia intervenes.