Fairy Tail

@taichi

you most likely thought the same thing as i did. I though for sure he was on the dark guilds side XD.

These plot twists are really good compares to Shippuden(its so predictable) fairy tail you think one thing than something esle happens XD

i wonder who natsu will fight this time

And Caprico's BG makes me think [spoiler=spoiler]celestial spirit he even has the same suit as loki

Of course they're not the same overall, but it's somewhat there. Gajeel actually tries to get along with everyone, Vegeta somewhat looks down on anyone who is not Saiyan.

I'm not saying Gajeel's is an Expy, Rip-off or Carbon Copy of Vegeta, but they do have the similarities. I honestly think of it as a compliment and if he didn't remind me of Vegeta, he wouldn't be my favorite character.

- They have black hair,

- That 'glare' (you guys know what I'm talking about. ).

- The primary male character is their rival (Goku, Natsu)

- They both call said rival by a different name that none of his peers really/rarely call him. (Vegeta=Kakarot, Gajeel=Salamander)

- Both have funny relations with a blue-haired girl who are geniuses. (Levy, Bulma) (yes, I know that Bulma's hair was purple in the manga, but meh. What can you do?)

- Each of them were on the 'bad side' and eventually went to the good side.

- Both are a part of a limited 'race'. (Saiyan, Dragon Slayer) (I know Dragon Slayer isn't a race, but it's a limited group of people.)

- Rival is part of limited race.

- Both have 'Super Mode'. (Dragon Force, SSJ.)

- Fangirls? lol

Like I said before, I know they aren't carbon copies and have there humongous differences, but there's just something so....Vegeta about Gajeel. I like it actually. I hope Chris Sabat voices Gajeel when Fairy Tail gets dubbed. Anything less would result in failure. lol

Then again, I'm a dumb idiot who relates almost everybody in Fairy Tail to Dragon Ball in some form, despite the very obvious and humongous difference. (I think of Gray as Piccolo, Natsu=Goku, Erza=18, Lucy=Bulma, Laxus=Broly, Gajeel=Vegeta, etc.) Although there's a rare one where I thnk of Mystogan as Roxas simply because he's Jellal's nobody.

Surprisingly, I got linked to this post through TV Tropes.

Ultear's new outfit is stupid. However, this sums up another thought I had.

[spoiler=Spoiler]_de_motivational_zanmel.png

Edited by Phantom Roxas

Dudes let me tell you that the grimmore heart are better than fairy tail in the manga and my fave is meldy XD

Nonsense. When Gajeel and Natsu leave Fairy Tail, let me know, and maybe I'll consider what you say to be feasible.

Not only that, but Laxus is coming back, who is even stronger than Natsu and Gajeel (by a little.)

It is for an action-oriented manga. You can't compare the fanservice in this to the fanservice in Love Hina.

For action manga?

Compare it to Negima's fanservice level for a second (as an example). It's an action manga. After that, I wouldn't pay this series' fanservice any mind.