Bleach: Rise of the Bount [PG-13][Co-Owned by Ryuujinn][Started/Accepting]-OOC

• Replies 936
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@Decaying Hope

Nope, he hasn't replied yet, and there is no point holding a position for someone who hasn't been posting in a month. Something might have happened, but he could have at least told us before he disappeared. Holding that position for him would be unfair to others, so yeah you can have it. I don't mean to be rude or mean about it, but it's the truth. His character would just be demoted. Now, I gotta figure out how to introduce your character. Accepted (1/2)

Good idea lol. I'll say he suffered grave injuries from his fight with the Segunda Espada and passed away. But now I don't know how to suddenly introduce another Captain for the position. I guess I gotta do it the same way I'm doing it for Nex's character.

Well, Rey was brushed aside by Zasalamel, because Zasalamel went after Reinhardt.. lol.. Akiyama, I have no idea.. hahaha.. go find an opponent.. The final battle is taking so long because old man isn't getting taken care of.. I might have to "force" Saren's group into action soon.. xD

I'm still waiting on being fully healed with Karek lol. I figured Hotaru987 would tell me when he was fully healed.

Also, I left the last post like that with Kaishi because I'm still coming up with an idea for his second doll. And yes, he has one lol. Kasaka and Asaka were pretty much like foot soldiers so they didn't have one really.

Oh, and Blu, I was bored last night. I had to stay up last night for something, so I just posted so I didn't fall asleep.

Well I've been thinking of what to post for a few days now, but everytime I think what to post, new posts continue to pop up that change events that I was planning on doing something. You guys are moving way too quick for anyone to truly grasp a situation that more then one person is in. I can't be on 24/7 especially with my project final coming up. I need time to think and post for 6 characters. If it was 1 character it would be simple but I have 6, so it takes time. I'm not saying I'm overwhelmed, I'm saying slow it down. I don't know see why some of you only post for a one character at a time. That seems to be spam to me and thats why I don't do it. Anyways, I'm still trying to think of something to post is all I'm trying to say.

Well, most of the new posts that we have done recently have only been fights between two characters (Kaishi and Takeda). They haven't really affected any other people. The only thing you're affected by right now is Kasen coming after you. Christine and Rogue also don't have much to do at the moment because we haven't been posting anything regarding old man Kyokotsu since Karek was still being healed. Now he's healed, and he just returned to the battle.

But, I see your point so I'll stop doing that as well. I just don't want to stop posting and then have it die the next time I come back because people stopped posting waiting for one person to post.

@CarlinFan

Oh snaps! Kaishi is only 63/70. I don't think Takeda needs their help to fight him lol.

Archived