Bleach: Rise of the Bount [PG-13][Co-Owned by Ryuujinn][Started/Accepting]-OOC

• Replies 936
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Decaying, i may not be the owner or coowner, but my advise is one that should be noted and probably taken. I do know the owner quite well and we are good friends. I don't sit on a high horse, but I hold myself to a good standard. All roleplayers should. Especially when taking into account that in the anime it's been stated that with no doll control the doll will kill the master. I'm just trying to prevent you from having the owner and coowner both tell you the same thing I am telling you now.

You could have fooled me. Also there are also exceptions to every rule. Not all dolls may behave the same. When the anime started out there was only shinigami and hollows. there was no inbetween and as the anime progressed we found out there are expressions and gray areas. Also there is only one doll per bount. This rp defies that as well. Therefor it is more up to the Owners on what is acceptable or not.

Actually in the anime, it never stated you couldn't have a second doll. In fact you probably could have, but you would have had to have a good relationship and a strong control in order to posses both. The fact that they didn't just shows that they were being cautious and didn't attempt to try for a second doll.

It never says that the doll will ALWAYS kill its partner. Just because it shows it happen once doesn't mean that it happens every time. Just like how it only shows the bount have one doll, you say it may be possible to have more but it is never seen. Plus I can also explain further as to why the doll does not kill the bount if Ryuujinn or Namelessk want me to I will.

@Decaying Hope

I like you app. Really creative. I get why you made it 0 doll control, and that's cool with me. I don't see anything wrong with you having your doll control your Bount. It's being creative, and I see nothing wrong with that. If you can, I would like you to explain more in your app as to their relationship and stuff. Accepted (1/2) Still put the explanation in there though.

Also, about the whole thing of the doll killing the owner, that has been seen twice. When Cain was killed by his doll after first summoning it and when Ugaki was killed by his doll because he had been gravely injured and so lost control of it. In my opinion, it shouldn't be said that all dolls will kill their masters if they cannot control them. Dolls have their own personality like people do. Some might be arrogant and cocky like that while others won't. His doll could have been crafty and instead of killing his master decided to just take over his body to remain in the world instead of always being released and sealed back again. Or, the doll is using his master in a sort of symbiotic relationship to grow more powerful. In my opinion, I say it depends on the dolls personality. Goethe fused with his master when she was near death instead of killing her. I know she was special in terms of being a Bount, but still it shows one doll's personality. He didn't want to leave her side and was truly devoted to her.

Also, on account of the two dolls that killed their master, they both were some kind of beast or animal. Cain's doll appeared to be a mantis or something and Ugaki's doll was a mindless beast controlled by tarot cards. They might have acted on their animalistic impulse of survival of the fittest and killed their 'weak' masters because they couldn't control them. Goethe was intelligent and could talk, and maybe Caja is intelligent as well, and so that'll explain why he took control of his master instead of killing him.

Oh yeah, that other guy, Mabashi. But still, his doll had an animalistic like theme. She was a rat or something while having plant like abilities in terms of the flower part of her. She acted on her animal impulses. She also wasn't all that intelligent, especially not to the level that Goethe's was.

Also Decaying Hope, you probably exceeded the word limit on your post. It does that to me on the first post and on other posts when I add in apps. It deletes stuff I posted when I add in a new app into that post.

Well, in the rules, I did say any special things you have to put in the history to explain. He explained it in his history and he said exactly why his doll didn't kill the master.

I think it depends on personality as well as bonds with the master.

Archived