Bleach: Rise of the Bount [PG-13][Co-Owned by Ryuujinn][Started/Accepting]-OOC

• Replies 936
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@Jazz: Hey Yo, man.. xD.. I am alive.. xD.

@Hope and Ninjew:

Whew, this is tough....... *headdesk*

Well, Ninjew do have some points.. Even if the doll merged with you, it could still kill you should it wishes to, especially if you've got technically no control of the doll..

HOWEVER, Shika shi', geuleona, subalit,

Let me post an excerpt from Beach Wiki:

"A doll may also kill a Bount who is not powerful enough to contain it, as was the case with Cain. Bounts with a genuine bond with their dolls can transgress this (but only if their interaction goes well beyond that of between master and slave)....."

And so I guess I accept this one and your shinigami.. so there.. Go RP! xD..

@All: Now, lets proceed with the plot, shall we? :)

@Blu

You're up Blue in terms of implementing the plan I set up. You're needed to create a sort of containment for that blood that rose up to block the arrow. It'll grow bigger, so I needed your crystals to contain it so that there would be less blood to rise up when Karek attacks from behind.

wait it's rising up? I thought it is only expanding outwards, that's why I created a bridge to stand out and I'm about to create three runways (sorta speak) above the skelton's eye level so we can use it to run towards Kyokotsu without getting anywhere near the blood, but really it's actually rising upwards?

well if you remember last time when the wall rose it, it only did that when Kyokotsu was in the blood along with his zanpakuto, I made a note of this in my explanation of my plan, and since we're already faster than him, we should be able to keep him up on the skull, I mean c'mon, three captains should be enough to keep him on the skull easily

@Blu: Jazz is right on that one, Blu. The blood lake acts like Gaara's Sand. It rises up into a wall whenever you try to attack Kyokotsu. And yes, it used to expand, but now its settled down, coz Kyokotsu's bankai has reached its peak power.

Also, I think you've got confused with something else, but Kyokotsu IS NOT on the blood. He's ON TOP of the Skeletal Guardian.. The Skeletal Guardian's the one on top of the blood because its coming from those eye sockets in his skull.. And its not just a skull.. its half a body, meaning the Skeletal Guardian has hands, a torso, a neck, and a Skull.. Please take note of these as there seems to be misunderstanding on the circumstances surrounding the Kyokotsu (the old man)..

@Blu: You got it wrong.. really. hahah. Jazz got it, but I dunno why you assume it that way..

The attacks that were heading towards Kyokotsu were being blocked by the blood lake. Each time a foreign object which threatens the Skeletal guardian and Kyokotsu himself entered the premises of the lake, a wall of blood erects at mach 2 speed, canceling the attack by absorbing the reiatsu or the object, which in turn, expands the lake by another 10 meters each time. And because of the attack by Iyusaka and Kisune, the lake has now expanded to 60 meters, and counting.

Except now, it doesn't expand anymore because Kyokotsu is activating his scimitar. No, I said it acts like Gaara's Sand, but its not exactly or completely like it, that's why it can absorb reiatsu. And no, I'm not overdoing it.. I dunno why you suddenly misunderstood the technique.. O.o

Okay, I feel like I need to ask this. Just note, that I am not upset, I am just asking.

I have noticed that the RP has been running slowly now. I know that that can be attributed to it being summer where people will be going on vacation, going out to hang with friends, preparing for the next year (college for some of us), and even taking care of school work (in the case of some who are taking classes during the summer).

So, I wanted to know, how come there hasn't been any new posts as much as it used to be before? I'm thinking about adding a new rule regarding posting depending on your answers.

I'm waiting for your character to answer to Karek's suggestion of you holding the blood back when it rises with your crystals and then I need Ninjew to post his character's idea on doing that as well so he can strengthen the crystal to hold it back long enough. Then I was gonna have Karek attack from behind, and when the blood rose up to protect Kyokotsu and hit Karek, his technique would activate and knock away the blood near Kyokotsu long enough for all of our characters to attack him at once.

On a serious note, I'm thinking about just making it where you post whenever you can because it's slowing down too much. Most of the time when the posts go on and take up a page, it's usually only between two people and dealing only with those people, so what someone else posts doesn't really have anything to do with those posts. And, when that does happen, the two people have to make sure not to change the plot too much to affect someone else posting.

Okay. I still need Ninjew to say yes to the plan and then I need your character to hold that front part down while I take the back, because if my character just takes the back part by himself, the whole thing could come at him, and he can't stop it by himself. It's just a precaution.

Archived