Bleach: Rise of the Bount [PG-13][Co-Owned by Ryuujinn][Started/Accepting]-OOC

@Ninjew I understand what you are saying, but Jazz let us make more then 2 characteres because we gave him the impression that we could handle it. So you should not have so many characters if you cannot handle that many. Don't bite more then you can chew :/

@Carlinfan you could always have someone attack Baldur, he is just standing there.

• Replies 936
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@Blu and Ninjew

Alright, so for my plan. I was gonna have you guys create a barrier of crystal and flames to cover the blood that rises to absorb the arrow. After absorbing that, it's gonna get larger, so you guys need to stop it from advancing further. Then I was gonna have Karek move behind Kyokotsu and attack. The attack will be a fake clone in a sense, and upon hitting it, a burst of sound will be released, knocking away any blood around Kyokotsu since it's raw energy and not reiatsu. Then after that, with all the blood knocked away slightly, we can all attack at once. If that doesn't work, I'll have to use the kidou I was talking about.

This may be to different for you but I have him stuck in my head so i figured I would throw him out there to see if it's okay. Or if i have to make some adjustments..

Name: Pandora

Apparent Age: Mid-twenties

[spoiler=Appearance:] Pandora has dark blue hair that is somewhat long yet it is short. Some of it hangs down over his face. The scleras of his eyes are an ominous black. His iris is a demonic red while his pupil is barely visible. He has a very light tan that almost makes him look somewhat yellowish. He stands at 5"8'. His body structure is strong and well-built. He wears black pants with a gray belt. He wears a black over coat with the collar popped so it somewhat hides his neck. It is not fastened in the front so his bare chest is exposed. The tips of his fingers appear to be turning a grayish color giving him a dying like appearance.

[spoiler=Personality:] Pandora has almost no personality. He is comparable to a zombie. He never speaks a word and when or if he does it is never a complete sentence. He is purely emotionless and only does as he is commanded. He does not care for anyone or anything. He feels his purpose is only to serve under Fui.

[spoiler=History:] Taavi used to be full of life and normal. Living a life of a human. Until he found out that he was different. Fui came to him and told him about who he was. He taught him how to absorb the humans and realized his duty was to serve Fui. He learned so much and eventually his doll formed. Taavi trained long and hard before he attempted to release his doll. However the day he released his doll everything changed. The doll was to powerful. Taavi died that day. Pandora was born. Pandora is the fusion of Taavi and his doll Caja. Caja completely took over Taavi's body. However the one thing he could not cleanse from Taavi was his loyalty to Fui and his hatred to the Shinigami. Pandora is an expert at hand to hand. His can also move incredibly fast, at speeds of sonido and shunpo.

Taavi has a strange soul it is unique among all others. Since his doll was created from his soul it too was unique. When the release took place instead of attacking Taavi the doll instead more or less absorbed Taavi. Since it was absorbing it's own soul it caused a reaction unlike anything seen before. This reaction was the doll and bount were permanently fused into one body instead of being two separate entities. During this merge the doll was far stronger the the bount and became dominant. This means the Doll more or less controls the human. The doll is not stupid though, it understands Fui's power, as well as The shinigami are the enemy and they will stop at nothing to kill bounts and dolls. Also Taavi may somewhat remain deep down in Pandora causing the pure loyalty to remain.

Doll

Doll Name: Caja

Since the doll fused into Caja's body it is constantly released. However before it was released it was a pocket sized mirror.

This doll has no known appearance

[spoiler=Doll abilities] Since Caja is fused with Taavi creating Pandora, Pandora is the one with the abilities in actuality. Pandora can create circular like grids in front of his palms the resemble seals. These seals have the ability to reject, reflect or absorb reaitsu based attacks. When an attack is absorbed it can later be reused as a defence against an attack that is not reaitsu based. Since Pandora has these abilities he really doesnt have any other special attacks. He mainly relies on his opponent to give him enough power to defeat them.

Caja is very intellectual and before he was released he bonded with Taavi. Taavi treated him as though they were best friends even though Taavi had no idea what Caja was like. Taavi told Caja stories about bount and Caja learned that if his master was killed he would perish as well. Caja knew he would only be able to reach his true potential if Taavi wasn't there to get in the way. Or worse if Taavi were to die. Caja then took over Taavi's body and gained control creating Pandora. Caja knew that in this state he didn't have to worry about his master dying, and he was in complete control.

Skills:

Offense: 10/10

Defense: 10/10

Strength: 10/10

Speed/Dexterity: 10/10

Intelligence: 10/10

Doll Control: 0/10

Spiritual Pressure: 10/10

Total: 60/70

I'm not trying to start anything with you. However, are you the owner of this? or the co-owner? I never asked your opinion. It's not for you to decide. If Ryuujinn or Namelessk say it needs to be different then I will change it. It seems as though you sit on a very high horse. Please do not be rude to me.

Archived