Bleach: Rise of the Bount [PG-13][Co-Owned by Ryuujinn][Started/Accepting]-OOC

Okay. I guess the part with the old man Kyokotsu will have to wait then. Blu, you can post your part on your fight with Kaishi if you want as well as your fight with Schmerz. I just don't want the RP to die. Every RP I've been in died like that. First posting slowed to once a day, then it slowed to once every two days or something and eventually, people stopped posting.

• Replies 936
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Want me to create another Bount and have them fight your Arrancar and then a shinigami to fight your Bount? I was originally planning to send a Shinigami to help, but I decided to hold him back for the next Arc. I just came up with like two new Bount doll ideas, so I can use one of them if you want.

@Blu

Whoops, my bad. It is my post with Kaishi. Wasn't thinking there.

Oh, and there is a way to survive the attack. You can use that Cero Hielo Inquietante of yours to counter the flames heading towards you, or you can just breathe out a really cold mist at temperatures of a BE condensate or Absolute Zero to freeze the mist. I'd go with BE Condensate for now because if you did Absolute Zero, the other Espada might be hit too. If you've never heard of either of those, you can google it. I never heard of it until last year when I was doing research on the coldest and hottest temperatures.

@Allesk

Yeah, but he's kinda busy right now. I'll ask him for you though.

Oh no, I meant that I am gonna have Kaishi retreat because he's gonna die, and I want him to remain until the third Arc.

I'll post tomorrow when I wake up. I'm going to my birthday party tomorrow too, so I will post again if I have to when I get home, which will be really late.

Happy birthday, Jazz. I'm trying to get Rey and Akiyama into some fights.

Also, Ninjew, not to be rude, but I'm pretty sure you're wrong about Shunpo and Sonido. Sonido is a power unique to Arrancars, and its speed relative to Shunpo is dependent on the user.

@CarlinFan

Thanks. Yeah, I've never heard of shinigami being able to unlock sonido with training. It's just for Arrancar. And yeah, it does depend on the Arrancar's skill with it for it to be two times as fast as shunpo. Byakuya was able to keep up with Zommari's sonido, even though he could make like 4 Gemelos Sonido to Byakuya's one Molting Cicada shunpo technique.

@Ninjew

Thanks for the birthday wish (I just saw the rep you gave me)

Archived