Bleach: Rise of the Bount [PG-13][Co-Owned by Ryuujinn][Started/Accepting]-OOC

• Replies 936
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@Namelessk I have the counter all worked out I am just waiting for Ninjew to fix his post or explain his post..

Explain what?

Crap I gotta post tomorrow. I'm busy doing something right now. I promise though I will post tomorrow morning when I get the chance. Sorry for the holdup on my post Blu and Ninjew.

It's fine. Remember I held you up longer anyways.

@Ninjew How can you know where some one is going to appear before they appear if they are only using speed to move?

Yeah' date=' I was wondering that too. Pesquisa only allows one to track reiatsu. Actually...it doesn't even track reiatsu really. It's just basically a radar. It just tells you where reiatsu is and how strong that reiatsu is. Using speed to move expends kinetic energy, which Pesquisa does not track. It tracks reiatsu, not raw energy like kinetic energy.

[/quote']

W/e anyways. I can explain.

It's as jazz said. Pesquisa acts like radar tracking the user's reiatsu. Radar relays the energy signal of the one being tracked to the tracker. So since your using speed to move heI tracked your reiatsu. Based on the pattern of the reiatsu movement he knew where you were headed and got in front of the trail. So in hindsight. He tracked your movement based on your reiatsu. Your speed can also be calculated based on the velocity of your reiatsu movement. Simple physics.

Um no. You can't tell where exactly where my character is going to stop just cause you know the direction of his movement. Plus you appeared behind where I was going to stop before I did, so there for My character would be behind you and he would run into you. Being able to sense reaitsu doesn't give you the ability to know where I am going to be before I do.

Eh by the time he noticed the slowing he would have already stopped. Plus it is still impossible to appear in a spot that will locate you directly behind the person when they come to a stop while that person is still moving in a straight line, since we are assuming Pandora moved in a straight line with the term velocity.

Again, he considered the possibilities and the fact still remains he tracked Pandora to a spot where the best vantage point would be for any fight, the highest ground. Taking that into consideration he appeared behind the best spot to take his own vantage point. You need to take into account that he trained with the Tercia Espada and he is the Fraccion of the Tercia Espada meaning he is not a pushover. Also because of his resurrection, which due to firewalling Pandora would not know, but you would, his wolf ability is keen on tracking and knowing their prey and so if you consider all that the fact that he got there when he did and where he did was all correct.

I hope you know that, that picture is incorrect. When you use speed to move, it can be tracked and your place of stopping predicted. If he had moved the exact same time you had then it would have been impossible, but because he moved after you had it is possible. You only had so much space to move and in that time you must accelerate, cruise and decelerate. In that space of time and distance your movement was quite simple to judge. I again state the best vantage point is the highest point and since you engaged in the fight taking the top of the stairs is key. Also know that Turantura was at the top of the stairs. So you only had to take maybe 5 steps. Turantura used Sonido meaning he also moved, but he moved faster, thus passing on the side and going around Pandora. I also again state the radar effect and how you can be tracked by reiatsu. Pandora was tracked in the limited space there was and the limited time of speed movement. Based on all these factors he predicted the best possible spot for Pandora to go and went behind that spot. Thus Turantura appearing behind Pandora at the top of the stairs.

Nope your post said he appeared in the spot behind Pandora was appearing before he appeared. So the picture is quite correct. and also where do you get off saying he moved faster? look at the skills. Pandora's speed is 10. Your arrancar is 9. Plus the radar effect would be able to tell the current location no duh that's not rocket science but it doesn't tell you where Pandora is going to stop before Pandora even knows where he is stopping. According to your post the picture is correct.

Archived