Bleach: Rise of the Bount [PG-13][Co-Owned by Ryuujinn][Started/Accepting]-OOC

Ha, it never said before he would appear at all. Meaning he still appeared behind him at the top of the stairs. Also speed is slightly realtive to that of the stats. A sonido is twice as fast as a shunpo. So even if the stats are off by one, if they used the same speed move then the faster one would win. But by using two different speed moves, the faster speed move wins by default. This is the case with Sonido and a burst of speed. Also radar relays the current location, yes, but I again state that it also relays not just one location, but the location of the specified reiatsu. So if the reiatsu speficied is moving then the reiatsu can be tracked. Since the velocity of the speed varies by a burst of speed and not a constant speed like sonido, it can be predicted where you were going to go. Thus the picture is incorrect, sonido made Turantura faster then Pandora and Turantura is behind Pandora and attacking him.

• Replies 936
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Actually, Decaying Hope is right in this situation. Ninjew, a Sonido is not twice as fast as a Shunpo automatically. It depends on the skill of the users.

http://bleach.wikia.com/wiki/Sonido

Nowhere in the article does it mention anything about Sonido being innately faster than Shunpo.

Also, though Pesquisa is a radar of sorts, it's used for determining power levels, locations from a long distance away, and somebody's presence, not their exact location. None of the Espada so far have been able to use Pesquisa to detect an opponent trying to move behind them, something that they likely would have used if capable of it. This is because, on the power level these characters are fighting at, a person's spiritual energy is too large for it to be used as a "Pesquisa tracking beacon" of any sort.

So, in conclusion: Pandora is naturally faster than Turantura, Sonido is not automatically faster than Shunpo (it's just the Arrancar version), and Pesquisa can't be used as a tracking radar on this power level, let alone against an opponent with 10/10 spiritual pressure (yes, that's Pandora's spiritual pressure. I checked.). Decaying Hope is right in this situation. Sven wouldn't be able to get behind him that quickly, because Pesquisa can't be used as a tracking radar at close range.

Wait, but didn't I say that Pesquisa didn't track reiatsu like that ? I said it tells you where reiatsu is and how strong it is..not exactly where that strong reiatsu is moving. When Nnoitra used his Pesquisa, he used it to gauge Zaraki's spiritual pressure, and found out that it was pretty high. Grimmjoww uses his to locate the strongest reiatsu signatures in Karakura Town when he first arrives, and Ulquiorra uses his to gauge Ichigo's spiritual pressure as he fought Yammy.

http://bleach.wikia.com/wiki/Pesquisa

Turns out, Pesquisa is more like sonar than radar. I mixed the two words up, my bad. But I don't think that the way it was being used to bring up this argument was like radar anyway.

Oh, and about that 10/10 Spiritual Pressure that Pandora has, that can slow Turantura down and even crush him if Pandora wills it to. It depends on Turantura's spiritual pressure though, idk what that is. Just saying though, if it's lower, than Pandora's can slow him down by just being near him, but I guess Turantura would be used to this somewhat from always being around Sven, but still.

Let me say, you all forget about Ulquiorra's Pesquisa. When fighting Ichigo in his hollow form, he said, "He slipped through my Pesquisa." With this, he was using it to track Ichigo's movements the entire time. Also Pesquisa comes in various forms or tracking a person's reiatsu. Since Turantura was a wolf through his adjuchas state, shown by his resurrection. it could be percieved that his pesquisa is one for tracking and not for judging power levels.

Also sonar is like radar, they work the same way. Radar is for air while sonar is for water. Same basic concept. Also using Grimmjow's example for this. When he found the reaitsu signatures, it marked a location of where they were. It can be thought that if any were moving at the time, it could be seen when the reiatsu signatures appeared when he used Pesquisa. This can be seen as tracking as well.

Also Turantura [Not Sven] has 8/10 Pressure. Though as Jazz stated, he would be use to being around Sven and so it wouldnt affect him being around someone with a higher level.

Also, he never once defended against how it was impossible to do except showing a picture and stating the same thing over. I have shown how it could be done multiple times, thus giving me a better case.

In a burst of sonido he appeared at the top of the stairs directly behind where Pandora would appear.

To me thats saying Pandora hasn't appeared yet. :/ and the only thing you keep saying over and over never makes sense. first you said you use pesquisa to know where Pandora is going to be the moment Pandora thinks about it. Then you say Your character is faster ignoring the skills. And now you say sonido is faster then shunpo.. which my character never even used shunpo and that topic was already discussed on here that it depends on the person as to which is faster.

I never really got why Ulquiorra says that, but on that link I just gave, it says it's only used to "sense and gauge the amount of Reiatsu in his or her vicinity". Pesquisa is actually what the Shinigami can use, except they don't have a name for it either. They can sense when there are hollow and sense the general direction where the hollow are, but they can't exactly pinpoint them. They just go in the direction where they sense them. This was the same with how Grimmjow and his Fraccion sensed Ichigo and his friends. He sensed the general direction where they were. Then, when they got closer, they pinpointed them out of the other reiatsu signatures simply because their's was larger.

Tracking as you say and the way in which you did it where you instantly appeared exactly where his character was going to go is in a sense very close to being godmod, like Pach's Broken Mind is, which he says is himself. He has told me that all of his techniques and abilities are on the fine line between being Godmod and legit, but the way in which he uses them makes it not. The kind of tracking you did is on a very fine line to being godmod, at least I think so. Yeah, you can track his reiatsu, but being there before he even gets there to slash at him? At least say you appeared there after he got there or something...that's all I'm saying. Ulquiorra's Pesquisa was said to give him the ability to gauge reiatsu with a single glance. When Hollow Ichigo slips through his Pesquisa, I'm guessing he just meant that he couldn't sense him anymore because he had moved so fast. Being able to keep up with someone moving fast using a reiatsu move like that involves being able to see them as well as sense the reiatsu they put out. There's a difference in sensing your opponent around you and tracking their exact movements, at least I think so.

Also, Sonido can be controlled on how fast you want it to move, same with Shunpo and any other fast movement technique.

That comparison was ridiculous.. In my app it says Pandora can use speeds as fast as sonido and shunpo. In your comparison you dont acknowledge that the hare stopped and rested? um Pandora never stopped to rest on his way to the stairs. You said that Sven and Turantura were resting oin the stairs waiting.. they never went to the top. But now in the ooc thread you are saying Turantura was already at the top so he only made five steps? your constantly saying things are different then your post. If you do not post it in the real thread then you can't assume something.

It's okay. Arguments will usually arise in an RP because it is not one person telling the story. It's more than one person, and so not everyone will know the ideas that one person holds, and so the people involved will end up getting into some kind of dispute in order to understand the ideas the other parties involved are trying to convey in the story.

Archived