Super Power School {PG16-Co-owned by J.T.B.-Remake-Started in IC-NOT Acceptin

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

if the plants are so big, if they start on fire, the school will probably burn down.

If everybody escapes the quarintine, no more school.

if all this keeps happening then the RP will have no purpose anymore, just thought I'd bring it to a slightly more normal pace, there can still be fights but, not ones that will end up destroying the school is all I'm saying

I'll prevent the school-burning from happening, otherwise it'd be like pegasasu's wrost nightmare, as I remember she said the last time she did this, the school and most of the the world blew up and it turned into super-power survival.

Stupid computer...couldn't get on Friday. Was busy Saturday, computer finally allowing me to post. Anyway, i'm gonna be playing catch up some please don't get angry. I will be on more often, just was really busy this week. -_-

1. Wynn, you are not made of Epicness... nuff' said.

2. Why thank you Magnet Soldier, I just am trying to keep it from dying that's all. ;)

3. !!!!!!!!!!!!!???????? REALLY!?!?!?!?! O.O *Speachless* Thank you Pegasasu, i'm honored, *Don't know what else to say*

4. Plus don't accept anyone else, got it. ;)

5. Yay JZ and Pegasasu are gonna post, this RP shall be fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuun.

6. LOL, apparently I missed a bunch. Food Fights, Fire, Plants, i'm jelouse! XD Time to get reading, LAUNCH EPIC READING POWERS!!!

7. Compass is right, LOL!

8. Aren't you annoyed yet, even a little? Yes, then i'm doing my job. 8)

Oh, BTW, thanks Pegasasu for putting me on the taken power list. I wouldn't have cared if you did or not. LOL...

WHAT HAVE I MISSED!?!?!

I really got to read, plants, dragons, i'm so jelouse. T_T

Don't worry, i'll read. Anyway, just to let you know, i'm kinda clueless right now what's going on...

Oh, BTW, thanks for posting that Ultra Dark Magician, I probably wouldn't have gone back and read your App again...Now, back to reading!!!

I don't really care if you guys interfere with the lunchroomo fight. Actually, that's what I wanted ;) . It's supposed to turn into a massacre ((Not literally!)). So just have fun. Don't burn down/destroy the school. At least not until we get to 50 pages ;)

BEHOLD, MORTALS, AS I SUMMARIZE HALF THE RP IN ONE SCENTENCE :

The two of Pegasasu's characters began to verbally assult each-other, and Matthew looked on, and it reminded it of how he caused a massacure, and began to create plants because he can't control his powers, while some other kids try to stop him, The two girls clashed, bringing down themselves and Matthew, who completely lost controll and began to strangle everybody with vines.

*Inhales*

Archived